[news] Cyworld Cystar Ranking No. 1, Kim Heechul

Guest lovely gurl

Guest lovely gurl

Cyworld Cystar ranking No. 1, Kim Heechul

58455806jo6km9.jpg

Kim Heechul's Minihompy top Cyworld's Cystar ranking (ranks top 10 most visited CY) for the period of January 2007 to 30th June with a visitor count of 22,455,755 visitors.

Ok Ju-hyeon [Fin.K.L] was 2nd and Soy,3rd.

The diary section of his minihompy, records Hee chul's experiences with filming programs or random entries sparked by his unique personality.

In contrast to idols who keep to themselves and are impersonal with their fans, Kim Heechul openly shares his thoughts with the world. The many super junior photos in the album section of his minihompy also shows how close the SJ members are with each other.

Credit: BLG + rella@sapphire-sg for translating + meimei@kpopkingdom

I'M SO PROUD OF HEECHUL HE IS SO COOL CONGRATS TO HIM!

SORRY IF POSTED

Guest love-yun

haha im not surprised :D , a straightfoward person like heechul

plus, doesnt everyone like going behind the scenes?

or reading celeb's "diaries" ?

its fun.

Guest shylilrose08

i love how heechul somehow keeps in touch with fans and lets them in on a part of his life.

but it only makes me wish i could read korean even more haha.

Guest vietgurlhelen

lol heechul is always the kind of person who doesnt keep his thoughts to himself and i think its really sweet that hes sharing his life with his fans like that (i cant read korean so u guys r lucky lol) :sweatingbullets:

Guest SavannahBee

Ha, that's so cool B) I'm not really surprised that he's so open with his thoughts and whatnot

Guest yooniceland

yay for heechul!!!

Heechul is known for being outgoing and ... speaking his mind.

So proud..

i thought that he closed it or somebody else got the cyworld because of all the anti comments??

but the link was... heechul's cyworld link

it doesnt show heechul tho...

Guest saranghaebada

Yah!!! I wanted to visit Hee Chul's mini hompie... Hehehe... I'm always on Han Kyung's Cyworld (http://www.cyworld.com.cn/hangeng) Cute!!! But, i want to see Hee Chul's... Hehehe!

Who are the top 10 anyway?

Guest pinkmarker

i thought that he closed it or somebody else got the cyworld because of all the anti comments??

but the link was... heechul's cyworld link

it doesnt show heechul tho...

^

that link is wrong, that's why you can't see heechul.. :sweatingbullets:

www.cyworld.com/yuri9doo is his cyworld.

and for those who can't fully understand korean (like me), damifino (eunice) has a hompy totally dedicated to heenim:

www.cyworld.com/allaboutheenim ..where almost everything is translated in english. :D

Guest immaflipp

chyea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go heechul! <3

ive seen his cyworld and even though i dont noe how to read korean, if u just look at his pics.. they are totally awesome. <3

but theres this site that translates wat heechul says in his cyworld so.. here.

enjoy! =]

Archived