Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AlecRuby

[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

This was long time ago, but I would like to post it here, it seems appropriate.

twinsrain5pv.jpg

This pic is from two years ago. At the end of the show, all the performing singers stood on stage but Twins were too scared to look at the major star Rain. Charlene said, “That night we had a chance to see Rain. I also saw him perform. Rain is very good at dancing! Every time he yelled out to the audience, the audience replied even louder. I have never seen anyone work a crowd like that on Jade Solid Gold.”

Anyway, I noticed lots of major korean Singers go to Hong Kong for concerts. I think it's cool because then different artists are able to exchange their different culture and singing styles. :P

Guest Stacy

I love her. She's so cute.

I use to be a crazy Twins fan, just because of her.

Guest vicodin

SA !!!!

i love this girl sooo much *sigh*

she's matured now..

im one of those EC fan.. so if there's an EC fan here, holla back !

hehehe

Guest Azura

I prefer her than Gillian....she look bubbly and natural.....

Guest trinity1418

:D it's from their music video I Really Want to Love Him it's a nice song :)

the guy in it is Danson or Tang Yu Zhe ahaha he was in another video by them

Thanks! That Bright Star Garden mv was super cute! Danson was one of the reasons I wanted to see that mv so bad cause he's really cute and I love Charlene!

vicodin: wah didn't know theirs an EC fan here hahaha

yeah charlene pretty cute and she's improved alot in her acting , tho i want to see her in a drama , a new one

Guest flyaway.

SA !!!!

i love this girl sooo much *sigh*

she's matured now..

im one of those EC fan.. so if there's an EC fan here, holla back !

hehehe

LOL. EC fan right here. :D

I use to love this couple soo much. Now, not as much, but they're still cute to me.

Guest disfunktional.

awww. i hope they`ll do more twins activities in the future(:

shes` also very beautiful ^-^

Guest China-doll

personally I think she's very average looking..she's too plain nothing special about her looks -____- and twins isn't exactly the best singers either

Guest AlecRuby

Charlene was in a Hk magazine as top ten beauty from 1997 to 2007. I think she looks great, sorry I don't have the pic. :D

Also an extra pic of her alone in Kung Fu Dunk.

e_netandtv_20070708060052000000051.jpg

These are other pics that I think Charlene looks amazing in. Some are fairly new, others are a year or two old.

xin_25204041608396401321920.jpg

2117988_060340.jpg

kennykwancharlenechoioy4.png

I Hope you guys like it...

THis is an interview that has Wu Zun and Danson in it. Here it talked about Twins and it mentioned Charlene said that he used his eyes to electrify her. Then Danson keeps talking about Charlene. It's very cute!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpQ4M5Yq1U

Guest AlecRuby

Oh yeah, this was a post from Asianfanatics.net

Gillian Busy Filming, Charlene Attends Functions Alone

Thursday July 12, 2007 Hong Kong

Submitted by dee-lush

http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa01/mbc1.txt

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

translated by dee-lush

20070712c25c0f1fc07b329ky9.jpg

Gillian Busy Filming, Charlene Attends Functions Alone

Charlene Choi attended the press conference of TVB’s Caritas Charity Show by herself yesterday while Gillian Chung was busy filming for her new movie ‘The Fantastic Water Babes’ (出水芙蓉). It is also known that Gillian will also miss out on the Caritas Charity Dinner and so, Charlene will be performing a short play with Cho-Lam Wong. Charlene disclosed that after Gillian finishes filming ‘TFWB’, Gillian will then work on ‘Mei Lan Fang’ (梅蘭芳), so she will be attending events by herself for quite a while.

Regarding a tabloid report telling of Gillian and Alex Fong being back together for two months already, Charlene immediately responded, “Gillian has been going through a lot while filming, she nearly collapsed from a sun stroke. So do not talk about her this way! Magazines are always making up this. When they are filming a movie together, it is said that they are dating and when the movie is finished, it is said that they have broke up.

Guest AlecRuby

Charlene has been doing of lot of stuff lately. Here are some pictures for different events she took place in and projects she is into right now.

Leopard bag band ad photoshoot..

40976532ur6.jpg

This is Charlene's first solo performance for HK TVB Caritas charity show

Credit: TwinsCCT

20070714e67fa2820c18343pl0.jpg

200707144b6ff47bd777c17vb2.jpg

39mz3.jpg

A mini serie, don't remember the title, but credits to TWINSCCT and TWINSZONE.NET

img3113ka2.jpg

img3116tl8.jpg

img3125fk4.jpg

img3149aw2.jpg

this one is funny.

Oriental Sunday No. 501 (Magazine) credits to pooh4ever and Twinsfanfiction.net

34865711ix4.jpg

84180190jo2.jpg

73051675hr8.jpg

10ob0.jpg

This mag talks about how she begin her career and what she is scared of obvisouly spiders;)

Guest AlecRuby

Ah Sa becomes movie queen in Korea

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) has continually been working hard to improve her acting, and her hard work has finally seen results. Yesterday at the 11th Bucheon Film Festival, Ah Sa won the ‘Best Actress’ award for her role in ‘Diary’. It is certainly a cause for celebration for another artiste under EEG to do Kong Kong proud.

Last night at the 11th Bucheon Film Festival, the ‘Best Actor’ award went to German actors Thomas Kretschmann and Thomas Huber for their roles in ‘Grimm Love’, while Hong Kong actress Ah Sa won the ‘Best Actress’ award for her role in ‘Diary’.

Thanks her teacher Jim Sir

When accepting interviews from reporters, Ah Sa was very excited about this sudden piece of good news. She laughingly said that she wanted to run to a convenience store to buy champagne to celebrate after receiving this news. Asked whether she would buy any present for herself to celebrate, Ah Sa suggested that her company invite her to Korea for a holiday since she had not been to Korea before. She added, “In the last 6 years I have filmed quite a few movies, there are some I like and some I don’t, but I am really happy that my acting has gained recognition from everyone! I really want to thank my teacher Kim Sir (Jim Sui Man) as he helped me so much in my acting!”

The movie’s director Pang Sun also expressed happiness for Ah Sa after reporters informed him of Ah Sa’s win. He felt that winning awards was a form of encouragement for actors and he believes that even after she turns 30, Ah Sa’s acting will continue to improve. Ah Sa’s co-star Shawn Yue said, “I am happy for her and congratulate her, her hard work has not come to waste, when an actor is able to gain recognition from the audience and judges, it is a cause worth celebrating.”

In ‘Diary’, Ah Sa plays a teenage girl who suffers from multiple personality disorder, and it was a big test of her acting skills.

sources: SUN

translated: blotty

---------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy for Charlene!!!! She deserves it ahaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest AlecRuby

Here are some pics from her celebration from winning the Best Actress award....

34172653pk8.jpg

34397362tb8.jpg

0721enew05b3.jpg

0721enew05b2.jpg

0721enew05b1.jpg

Here is the newest magazine pics....

72233030ol7.jpg

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

I prefer Charlene over Gill :D

Charlene is really cute :D

Guest xXSJloveXx

She my fav Twin lol, i prefer her acting way more than her singing though.

I prefer her acting instead of singing as well.. But I prefer her singing and voice over Gillian's.. I find Gill's voice too sweet and sugary.. I don't like that..

Hms, I don't really like Char's new haircut.. makes her look old but she's still pretty :)

Guest AlecRuby

I agree that I think Charlene could improve more on her singing, however, lately she shows sign of improving in functions she attend alone.

Here are some new magazine pics from Jessica No. 086 - Charlene!!

(All credits to TF and mutts2004)

20140815wm4.jpg

17107360bd8.jpg

81205722zr3.jpg

37019080pl6.jpg

83385290vz7.jpg

24501288og0.jpg

20632460hn7.jpg

This is my favorite pics. What do you guys think?

40625749lm4.jpg

I think Charlene pulls off the fuzzy hair really well. Not many Hong Kong actress do the fuzzy hair too.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Guest trinity1418

Yay! I'm so glad and happy for her that she won! I think this is a huge thing for her since many of her roles were not ones to be taken seriously! Good for her!!! I haven't seen Diary and am not sure that I will because I don't like anything related to horror/scary films, lol. Yay for Charlene!

Guest JeannieV.

ah man i watched "Twins Mission" and it's freakin awesome XD lol..

She's so pretty.