Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AlecRuby

[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest --=WinGz=--

Ah Sa is soo cute~ ^^ I like her personality! :D The new pics of Ah Sa are very prettty~

Old pics

Charlene2.jpg

Charlene4.jpg

Charlene3-1.jpg

Twins12.jpg

Twins13.jpg

EDIT

Charlene8.jpg

Charlene7.jpg

CharleneMK1.jpg

Charlene3.jpg

Guest trinity1418

I LOVE Charlene!!! I first saw her in The Twins Effect with Edison Chen. I loved her ever since. I don't always like commercial-ly things but I can't resist the twins...I'm a sucker for cute things. They are most definitely commercial BUT I can see they want to move away from that, especially when it comes to their acting. Charlene is the queen of cute for me. No one is as cute as her. She is so funny too! Every movie she is in, she steals the scene. The only thing about her I would change is her weight, she's too skinny! I hope she gains a little bit of weight and remains healthy.

Oh and bashful_harmony, where is your gif of Charlene from??? Is it from a movie, series, or music video? I want to see it!

Oh and bashful_harmony, where is your gif of Charlene from??? Is it from a movie, series, or music video? I want to see it!

:D it's from their music video I Really Want to Love Him it's a nice song :)

the guy in it is Danson or Tang Yu Zhe ahaha he was in another video by them

& the .gif i uploaded was from Tang Yu Zhe's blog or something and he uploaded it himself :) he once said that he was really excited to work w/ Twins (for the MVs) and that when his company told him that he wasn't going to be able to film w/ them (as a joke), he was disappointed until he saw Charlene walk into the set and he said "ohhhhhhh" (in a good way) or it was something like that lols

& he was talking about this w/ Wu Zun and when Danson said his "ooohhh" part, the interviewer stopped him and asked what about Gillian and Danson just ignored her and continued w/ his story hahaha it was cute XD He said he liked Charlene because she was cute hahaha

*edit--

i would LOVE to upload more pictures of Charlene but i think my photobucket* account is about to burst anytime soon due to all my Han Hyo Joo pictures Y_Y I'll try though haha

Guest flyhigh1030

she's cute

but she got transferred to another school cuz of poor academic results...lol

at least she's famous..and rich now haha

Guest pencilcasee.

i prefer ah gill, but i do love ah sa's fashion sense. i can't stand her in movies though :ph34r: the only decent one was diary when she finally didn't play the cute role/

Guest flyaway.

My favorite twin. (:

She's just too adorable. Her personality outshines a lot of other people.

She has also gotten prettier these days. :D

Guest loomy

I like charlene with short hairs, she looks so cute

Guest SophiaSan

ahhaa i use to love twins...

but now im just like ehh about them..

theyre pretty tho <3

i dont think ah gil's acting skills are as good as ah sa's.

hahaha i love this girl

lol but i must admit

i'm more of a fan of her movies than their music career ><

though her song in diva ah hey is not bad.. its actually good ..

Guest Rainie_Days

I'm not a big fan of Twin's music but some of the songs are good. :)

I just think Charlene is really likable, and so I like to see her in movies <3 She is so cute and she has that "smiley" personality which is so energetic.

Guest takki_fanatic

I absolutely adore Charlene, she's the cutest

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

awwwwwww. i love charlene, she's really cute !!! i prefer her over gillian although i like both.

Guest x__simply lost

for sb that's been in the showbiz for 6 years, her singing and acting ain't up to scratch

in fact, they're basically non existant

no offense

that's what i thought too when i first saw her in movies. She sounds ditsy too

Guest AlecRuby

I saw this new picture on one of Charlene's forum. Want to share it with you guys. It's Jay Chou, don't know if you guys like this pairing. Anyway love Charlene's character and style in Kung Fu Dunk, interesting glasses :sweatingbullets: .

e_netandtv_20070708060019062500099.jpg

Guest paigehk

I LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER. SHE"S MY FAVORITE!

I don't like gillian, but i like charlene a lot. SHe always makes me smile. hehe. I really want to watch that new movie of her with Jay Chou. Somehow she looks cute/nice with all the guys she stars with in movies. lol. just me. because i love her

Guest Aestas

personally, i've always like ah Sa more than Ah Giu...

I like her facial features (i envy her eyes and eyebrows), her energetic personality, her clear singing voice (although they aren't the best singers, i like the sound of her voice/singing), and her natural acting. when Ah Sa has solo movies, i make sure to take a look...

Guest babiikaiiz

i actually think ar sa can act. not to say she hasn't been in heaps of awful movies. she's got charisma, well she's better than ar gill i think

^ ah sa can act...and so does ah gill...just tat ah gill act less movie than ah sa...