Am I The Only One Who Thinks This Is Creepy?

Guest ima_robot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orange momo

I think this is really sad that parents (mother esp) do this to the kids... I mean.. come ON! they are little girls! I saw this show too, I wanted to beat some of the mom's.

Guest melon

I saw this today too! Obviously these photos were heavily photoshopped but the idea of these little girls wearing tons of makeup, walking like a pageant queen and all that just completely creeped me out. And some of these girls have nasty attitudes too!

Guest xl0v3juicy

Wow they look so doll-like! One girl has like a perfectly straight nose! But honestly, if I saw one of these girls on the street in like the middle of the night... i would be terrified! LOL. I would probably scream and run the other way.

Guest SwtMsT

these kids have A LOT of make up on..

They look like Kelly dolls, you know, barbie's little sister?

yeah, weird little Kelly dolls..

Guest diskhmaiangel

straight up scary. o_o

they look like barbie dolls. unrealistic. i'd get scared if i saw a person like that walking down the street

Guest strawberrynkiwi

haha if anyone saw the movie, "Little Miss Sunshine". yeah its a little bit weird.

Guest Chuyin

They look so creepy. Too much photoshop and every facial feature looks like its fake @_@. Everything looks drawn on or something.

Archived