[new] Katie Leung At Harry Potter Oop London Premiere.

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starcaption

She looks so pretty~

I love her dress <3

Emma looks really good as well :)

Who's that in the last pictures? Luna Lovegood girl?

Guest strawberrylover

she is getting prettier~ i think she looks better with fringe just like the one in the magazine.

Guest romanceandrain

Yessss! I love this girl's style.

And she's really pretty as well...Katie Leung FTW

Guest Sunshine 60

I remember when she first appeared and we first learned about her, our reactions were, "she's not that pretty! Why didn't they choose some other Asian girl who's prettier! And who is she?"

But now, she's really quite grown up and looks simply radiant. Of the Harry Potter cast (at least in these pictures), she's easily the most attractive of the group. I don't care too much for the magazine shoot though.

Guest naoto

I thought it was very neat that she lives in scotland and speaks english like one. That's rare, an oriental scot. Remember the rumor that boa was going to be cho chang? I'm not so sure now if she would have been the right one. Not because I think katie is prettier than boa, but boa's english is meh. Doesn't mesh with the other british characters.

Guest hannguyen
Normally I don't find her all too attractive, but she looks amazing in that magazine photoshoot! Wow. ^___^

Guest santoki-

wow, they made her look really good. I didn't think she was that pretty before but these pics were very nice

Guest flyhigh1030

the really blonde girl..isn't she the one playing luna lovegood?

newaiis gotta admit she's pretty

Guest System1430291513

daniel radcliffe is so short! ^^

katie looks gorgeous -- her face shows how much she's matured.

Archived