[new] Katie Leung At Harry Potter Oop London Premiere.

Guest Inconnu

Guest Vino de Jerez

i think daniel radcliffe is very good looking, and i think he and katie leung look very compatible.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serenity8

i've never thought she aws pretty in the fourth movie, i was rather disappointed.

but

i then saw some of her interviews, and i was like.. WOW, this girl, is ACTUALLY really beautiful!

and, ever since then, i've always thought that she's really pretty. and, in these pictures, she IS! espeically in her photoshoots.. they should totally, 'asianize' her look though.. like, foblize.. in western mags.. she'd be different, a cute difference. :)

Guest VEGECHAN

awww she's sooo pretty!!! x)

i remember when she first got chosen for the role everyone thoguht she was ugly :0

anyway, cant wait for the movie!!!

Guest Rainie_Days

Is it me or has she gone prettier and lost a bit of weight off her face? I swear I remember her to be quite chubby lol, or is it me?

Anyways, she is pretty, love her outfits :D Emma Watson looks nice too.

Guest j-star

aww she looks very pretty!!! talk about getting lots of fame for a minor role of harry potter. they make it seem like she's a lead role. oy, everyone's gonna want her after the harry potter series is through. ^_^ but whos that creepy person with the long blonde hair? harry/daniel looks short though. he also looks gaunt in the face. he's still a cutie i guess.

Guest xoflora

her nose looks different from her old pics i think o_o

and i don't like her cheetah print dress.

but i like the dress she wore for the photocall :)

Guest Onesweetypie

OO Shes cute! =] so pretty

May be she should date Daniel lolll they look pretty cute together xD

Archived