[new] Katie Leung At Harry Potter Oop London Premiere.

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YUNA!

awww so cute, they're wearing the same shoes!!~~~

i like how shes trying to dress differently ^^

gold dress, purple stocking, instead of black black black

Guest SweetSerein

omg...katie looks sooooo prettiful...i love her in the gold dress...she looks super skinny now..very pretti. i cant wait for the movie. i wanna see their kiss! :D

Guest bubblepeach

She's really pretty.

The gold dress is nice. She looks really good in it.

And Emma looks good with the black dress too.

I love that pic of them together. Two beautiful girls together =]

I totally want that purple stocking.

She has really nice fashion style ^^

Guest My Sweet September

Oh Em Gee <3

Must I say I competely LOVE that gold dress? She looks so fab in it, and she has THE cutest smile. I've always thought she that she is reallllyyy pretty.

I also LOVE Emma's blue dress.

Oh whooo! I love that dress/purple stocking for the photocall! SO AMAZINGLY CUTE! The only think i wish is that her shoes were not purple too, heh.

Hate the leapord, because I find it tacky. But oh well, can't always get it right.

her hair is also amazing.

This girl who is goingto play Luna looks a lot like my realyl good friend. Same hair and all!

Guest 1812

she does look good in that gold dress, not like so much of that leopard print.

and she looks like she losing some weight

Guest kayem7289

Her gold dress and as well as her other dresses aren't what I'd call superb, but she is looking better and better.

Guest babymarzy07

She looks very pretty i like her style! She seems different from before. But Im wondering she's pretty tall in the pics, she and Emma seem tall. Or is Ron and Harry not that tall? ^^

Guest chriskong37

whoa~~~ she looks really good. she looks much better than emma watson imo.

i like how she looked on the cover of european standard magazine. really pretty there.

actually, from all the photos i think all of them look better compared older now. i dont think character who plays 'ron' looks that well though compared to the others xD

Guest Vino de Jerez

she is soooo pretty!!! i so totally started loving her after last week!! okay, about 3wks ago. I think emma's very pretty too. it used to look like hermione was prettier, but now i think that they are equally pretty. i still love emma's style.

Guest tokyo_chick

She is going to be really pretty when she gets older. I can tell...all the other ones look like the're going to be ugly...lol. Sorry potter fans.

Archived