Baek Sung Hyun

Guest frankim90

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Koreanwiz.org, BSH was in:

TV dramas: Emperor of the Sea (young Goong-bok); Age of Heroes (young Tae-san); Stairway to Heaven (young Song-ju); 5 Brothers & Sisters; Damo (child Hwangbo); Sweet Bear; Golden Era

He was in Damo? :o I didn't see... T_T

Guest ooseriioo

ahh~ so thats why he looked so familiar in marathon! he was in stairway to heaven.. i was like 'i saw him somewhere' the entire time i was watching marathon, which by the way is a GREAT movie. highly recommend =)

Guest Remember Me

I remember seeing him in STH! Lol, he became the reason to why I stuck with the beginning of the story. I didn't really like the change in character after he grew up. But I loved his smile in the drama.

Guest (^__^)v

OMG! i never knew he was my age! i thought he was a year older than me or sumtin. (-__-") he ish cute i saw him on stairway to heaven.

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Sung Hyun such a cutie. He in STH, then in Marathon. Looks he grow up. Looking forward for his next project. Thanks for sharin the pics.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xxvietgurl99xx

i noticed him since sth already but didn't know his name...finally found a thread about him today by accident...glad i did...too bad he's younger than me....such a hottie

Guest Sunghee_Ster

very cute... looks so much like ki bum

^ i thought that too!!!

He is only a year older than me ^^

he was very good in Stairway to heaven.

he was in another drama too.

waahhh he is so cute xD!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

wow hes grown up quite a bit since i last him in that drama ... stairway to heaven .... hes alot hotter now!! <33 and he reminds me of lee jung jin for some reason ... a young version O_O

Archived