• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

9 Stylish celebrities who attended Seoul fashion week

by whatadrama on Thu, Mar 26, 2015

Seoul Fashion Week launched last Friday and lasted until today, March 26, 2015. It look place in Dongdaemoon Design Plaza, a mecca of fashion lovers. In addition to fashion people, many K-drama actors and actresses visited shows hosted by fashion designers and celebrated a week of fashion. Here are some of the most stylish celebrities who attended the Seoul Fashion Week.

7. Baek Sung Hyun

baek_sung_hyun_seoul_fashion_week_dramaf

Iris II actor Baek Sung Hyun, who debuted as actor Kwon Sang Woo's childhood character in the popular melodrama Stairway to Heaven, showed up at fashion week wearing a blue brocade suit. We think this is a good look for him. What do you think? 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-stylish-celebrities-who-attended-seoul-fashion-week/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun, and GOT7’s Jr. to Take on 3-in-1 Role
It has been revealed that actors Joo Jin Mo and Baek Sung Hyun, as well as GOT7’s Jr. will be acting out the same character as they take on a 3-in-1 role for an upcoming drama.
On April 24, a representative of JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “My Love Eun Dong” (working title) introduced the three stars that are preparing to act as the character of Ji Eun Ho, a hopeless romantic who becomes a top star for the sole purpose of finding his first love.
CDUiXI9WgAI9dza.jpg

While Joo Jin Mo will play the adult Ji Eun Ho, Baek Sung Hyun and Jr. will be taking on the same character’s younger version in his twenties and teens, respectively.
“My Love Eun Dong” is a melodrama that will unravel the entangled and entwined relationship between a man and woman over the course of 20 years, portraying a “fated” love. It is scheduled to begin airing in June after the completion of “Falling for Innocence.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/joo-jin-mo-baek-sung-hyun-and-got7s-jr-to-take-on-3-in-1-role/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'My Love Eun Dong' (GOT7's Jr., Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa Rang) releases w​eb drama episodes and posters before official premiere

JTBC's upcoming drama 'My Love Eun Dong' is taking a unique approach in its promotions. The drama is steadily releasing episodes of its web drama as a prologue, titled 'My Love Eun Dong - The Beginning'!

As the web drama episodes are about the beginning of the main couple's relationship, the first two released episodes feature only GOT7's cutie Jr. and child actress Lee Jae In!

CFfoIPDUkAI4roc.jpgCFfoIXTVIAEhfiD.jpg

The first two episodes have already been released on Naver TVCast and the web series will have a total of five episodes before the actual drama airs. Each web episode is around 15 minutes each, and the web drama will focus on the first four TV episodes of the drama.

The first episode was released on May 18 and it already has over 170,000 views, and the second episode was released on May 20, with its views also catching up to the first episode.

The age difference between the characters (and actors) may at first seem a little too big, as Jr. plays a 17 year old and Lee Jae In plays a 13 year old, but it looks like the loveline will seem more appropriate once the characters get older, into their 20s and 30s.

Two posters for the drama have also been released, one featuring the main actors, Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang, as the characters in their 30s. The second poster features the two characters in each decade, with the teenage characters played by Jr. and Lee Jae In in 1995, and Baek Sung Hyun and Yoon So Hee in 2005 as the characters in their 20s.

The next web episodes will air on May 22, 24 and 26. And then the actual drama will begin airing on May 29!

For now, take a look at the first two episodes right here!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/my-love-eun-dong-got7s-jr-joo-jin-mo-kim-sa-rang-releases-web-drama-episodes-and-posters-before-official-premiere

• 3 weeks later...

hi all!

first time to visit this thread.

i was floored by BSH's acting in MLYDong. episode 2-3 was awesome and that

audition scene was heartbreaking to watch....

hope he will be appearing in some of Eun Ho's flashbacks or yet

appears in a whole length drama soon... fighting !

Media preview

• 9 months later...

Aww. Love him so much. Most underrated actor. He is awesome. I love 2nd and 3rd episode of My Love Eundong because of Baek Sung Hyun. Yoon So Hee is such a beautiful girl. Hope Baek Sung Hyun reunites with Park Shin Hye in drama and gets popular. 

1 hour ago, Moroodliin said:

Aww. Love him so much. Most underrated actor. He is awesome. I love 2nd and 3rd episode of My Love Eundong because of Baek Sung Hyun. Yoon So Hee is such a beautiful girl. Hope Baek Sung Hyun reunites with Park Shin Hye in drama and gets popular. 

hi @Moroodliin! same here. I've been waiting forever for BSH & PSH reunion. It's been 13years since they first stole my heart in Stairway to Heaven. I believed in these two even though there are tons of popular newbies nowadays. I missed them and seriously hoping there would be a chance to work together in a piognant film.

• 1 year later...

Archived