Baek Sung Hyun

Guest frankim90

Guest Hongki.love

It's too bad that Sung Hyun didn't get more famous even after these bajillion dramas/movies...I recently saw him in a movie called Our School E.T. or something like that and he had some afro-looking hair. x] But I remember his face being really cute. He is really good-looking ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^Nose-bleed LOL....:wub: He's got my favorite physique in a man...:blush:

He's in the drama "That Fool"! It feels sooo good seeing him in a mini-series again after so long! He's grown up to become such a hottie! It seems like 1989 is a cursed number for me....I'm obsessed with actors born in '89 right now!

Gosh...he looks like one heck of a good kisser, no?!

I'd love to see him and Park Shin Hye reunite onscreen in the future!

-Shirley

• 5 weeks later...
Guest CaRoLiNaaa

doesn't he resemble hyun bin, when he was young??

yeah, such a hottie

i love him in his new drama

maybe someone should update the first page, posting newer photos, so that this thread can become a little bit more lively

Guest Fallin_st4rz

watching That Fool atm and god, cant even recognisde he was the 1 who played the younger version of KSW lol. He looks totally different, if ur his fan shud realli watch That Fool its really funny and he super cute and handsome :D

hope he'll get more recognition, aja Sung Hyun!!

• 3 weeks later...

To view the entire Sydney In Love Short movie here

http://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=18426

2ilijo4.jpg

9852es.jpg

He look so HOT......so different from the frail skinny boy in Stairway to Heaven

bwahhaha, the 2nd pic is hott :)

he was so adorable in stairway to heaven.

i'm rewatching it now for the 4th time and i was like "hmmm i shall search him up" x]

he's grown to be such a handsome young man..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest moogie_62

i gotta catch up with this kid..

oppa!! omgeee hes so hot now.

i loved his role in stairway to heaven.. i cried so much back then.. the airport scene.. :'(

Guest minjee

Omo! I remember him in Stairway to Heaven and School E.T movie where I first noticed him instead of Lee Min Ho...he's so HOT! I want to watch the Sydney in Love movie~~ :D

• 1 month later...
Guest phoiphoi

i've been watching "you're beautiful" with park shin hye and suddenly thot about stairway to heaven and this guy so googled his name and saw he already has a thread~ wow he has really grown up.. haven't changed a lot tho, just look older! man i wish he would pair up with psh they were so cute in STH

• 1 month later...
Guest mndymah

WOW! He's hot now! I definitely hope he will get to be the lead actor soon too. He's still young so he has time. And most of all, I hope he pairs up with Park Shin Hye again now that they have both matured.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Shoshana.

Ah<3 I'm watching Stairway of Heaven for the first time & he is really good looking =] He's all grown up now from that photoshoot (^^)!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sonnetypoet

He is doing "Queen Insoo" - a historical drama now ...you will love him for his tender character but heard that he will die young in this drama. His smiles is extremely charismatic ...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived