My Artwork--drawings//paintings//etc.

xiaoba0bao

Hello! I've posted here before--like a year or so ago, I'm not sure if anybody remembers me but I posted these 2 charcoals:

wtf1168c.jpg

wtf1169c.jpg

Anyways, recently I got off my lazy butt and took pictures of some of the artwork I've done the past 2 years for drawing/painting & AP Studio Art at school, so I've decided to share them~ Here we go~

My Still Life Pieces:

wtf1152c.jpgwtf1181c.jpg

wtf1154c.jpgwtf1176c.jpg

My Portraits

wtf1158c.jpgwtf1157c.jpg

wtf1164c.jpgwtf1163c.jpg

wtf1166c.jpgwtf1165c.jpg

wtf1175c.jpgwtf1173c.jpg

wtf1159c.jpgwtf1162c.jpg

wtf1177c.jpgwtf1153c.jpg

wtf1172c.jpgwtf1155c.jpg

wtf1167c.jpgwtf1161c.jpg

wtf1174c.jpgwtf1178c.jpg

wtf1179c.jpgwtf1180c.jpg

wtf1156c.jpg

Any comments/criticism? BTW if you go to my deviantart, you can see the drawings in greater detail~

PS please please PLEASE do not claim any of these pieces as your own because I have spent countless hours working on these and you haven't.

Guest azn_dorothy

WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE UR ARTWORK!!! it's so cool!!! i especially like ur ichi the killer : D he looks like the real thing! only in black and white! wow, thanks for sharing i'm super impressed!!!!!!

Guest paigehk

speechless!!

Your artwork are far from wonderful and amazing. They are fantastic and incredible...lol.

You're wonderfully talented

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

WOW! I absolutely loved every piece!

I have nothing more to say other than AMAZINGLY WELL DONE JOB! haha.

keep it up! you should post more. :o

definately became a fan. :D

Guest j-star

O_O holy crap! your stuff is awesome!!! texture....feeling....details.....thery're all amazing!!!! man, they're just soo nice to look at!!! man..man MAN!! >_< i'm just too amazed with them all!! aish, i'm very into portait art and now i'm officially jealous. ^_^ i really look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Guest chdairkld

I love your style. To me it looks drenched, dewy and wet and so well rendered! You are amazing with noses.

Guest Emyli

really really good. really. so did you or are you going to apply for an art school?

Q:::: about how long did you spend on each?

Guest Brusky

if this isn't talent, i don't know what is. i remember an old thread of yours with those first two charcoal pieces, and i was amazed, absolutely. such talent and wonderful pencil control. keep up the great work. :)

Guest plus2i

beautiful pieces. the way you did the facial expressions are so realistic and amaaaazing. GOOD JOB!

Guest rawrjensherex3

wow . your work is AMAZING.

its sooooo good.

i wish i had atlesat 1% of your talent T_T;;;

keep up the good work! :w00t:

Guest Access DENIED

I think you're off to a right start. Keep up the good work.

I'll be brief on this because i don't feel like writing an essay and i need to see the references to compare. So, here goes. I think the rendering of the charcoal drawings are great, but i think your edges need some work. There are certain parts where edges could be crisper or softer. Like some parts of the clothing don't feel like clothing, etc etc..

For the color. i think you have a good sense of color. Some needs work with the shapes and edges especially the fruit. I don't know about your teacher, but my art professor always told me to squint to reduce objects into shapes and nail the shapes first before rendering and going to detail.

My bad for coming off nitpicky.

What are you planning to major in for art? Fashion? animation? graphic design?

Guest amyyboo

Wow, it's not talent. It's SKILLSSSSSS. Great job. I love art myself & i thikn you jsut put me to shame hahaha.

Archived