[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aalhl, wow thanks so much for the complete uploads!

I've sorta compiled your links and put it in one of my posts in the first page with the other set of links, and I've credit you and www.gongyoo.com etc as well.

Here it is, in case some pple only check the last posts keke.

These complete compiled episodes of SCREEN below are ALL uploaded by aalhl,

credit also to www.gongyoo.com and YYCAF Clubbox

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18 (Finale)

Btw can I also post these links at a KTH forum? Will credit appropriately of cus B)

aalhl, wow thanks so much for the complete uploads!

I've sorta compiled your links and put it in one of my posts in the first page with the other set of links, and I've credit you and www.gongyoo.com etc as well.

Btw can I also post these links at a KTH forum? Will credit appropriately of cus B)

hello syah4brit! yeah! I finally finished uploading those episodes.. :) Phew! :sweatingbullets: Sorry for taking such a long time. :P

Thank you for compiling them into one posts. :) I have no problem of you posting the links at KTH forum, don't worry.. : :D

BTW, how was the CD that you bought? good?

• 6 months later...
Guest aalhl

hmm... I was posting these clips for Park Jung Chul's fans, so I thought I include it here as well..

2003 SBS Drama - Screen 5 Minutes Preview (A fan made preview I believe)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=8f4d2f28157aaf60d1a952d4f5a296c9

2003 SBS Drama - Screen Opening

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=2dd70fcddf27c795765de15e060ace1d

And this is a photo MV I did from screen caps of the drama... This is more Gong Yoo related though.. So, only watch it if you are interested... FYI, the song I used for this MV is one of the song from the OST.. A very very nice number.

Gong Yoo Screen MV

Guest fivemagic

I'm new to this thread, and thanks to ione for starting this thread. Thanks to aalhl for all screen caps and some episodes of SCREEN..........and thanks for sharing the Gong Yoo MV........it is an old drama, but I haven't seen it yet, and so it's still new to me. Kim Tae Hee is very young in this drama. So, who is the main leading guy here?

syah, glad to see you here on this thread and thanks for all the complete compiled episodes of SCREEN..........will look forward to downloading them.

Guest aalhl

I'm new to this thread, and thanks to ione for starting this thread. Thanks to aalhl for all screen caps and some episodes of SCREEN..........and thanks for sharing the Gong Yoo MV........it is an old drama, but I haven't seen it yet, and so it's still new to me. Kim Tae Hee is very young in this drama. So, who is the main leading guy here?

syah, glad to see you here on this thread and thanks for all the complete compiled episodes of SCREEN..........will look forward to downloading them.

Hi fivemagic.. It has been a while since I last visited this thread... I'm glad you are interested in this drama.

I'm happy you like the caps and MV... I'm currently re-posting caps for this drama at Gong Yoo's thread. FYI, there are much much more caps than what I've posted here... You can have a visit there if you want.. Or if you are really interested I don't mind to post them here as well (Gong Yoo related only.. :P). So, just let me know ok?

Anyway, the main male lead is Park Jung Chul. But Gong Yoo isn't left out as well.. To me I feel he appear as much as PJC does.

Well, those download links have been here for a while. .not sure if they are still working... If there are enough request, I may re-upload them. I'm now waiting for PJC's fan to let me know whether they want it or not. If they want, I will most definitely post them here too.. :)

Guest aalhl

if you please, could you reupload from 4 and up? thanks

how do you listen to only one voice instead of both languages?

hi gloria83.. Well, if I have enough requests, I will definitely upload the episodes from 1-18. Looks like you are the first! :D

my copy of this drama is in Korean language with Chinese subs.

Guest fivemagic

Hi fivemagic.. It has been a while since I last visited this thread... I'm glad you are interested in this drama.

I'm happy you like the caps and MV... I'm currently re-posting caps for this drama at Gong Yoo's thread. FYI, there are much much more caps than what I've posted here... You can have a visit there if you want.. Or if you are really interested I don't mind to post them here as well (Gong Yoo related only.. :P). So, just let me know ok?

Anyway, the main male lead is Park Jung Chul. But Gong Yoo isn't left out as well.. To me I feel he appear as much as PJC does.

Well, those download links have been here for a while. .not sure if they are still working... If there are enough request, I may re-upload them. I'm now waiting for PJC's fan to let me know whether they want it or not. If they want, I will most definitely post them here too.. :)

Hi aalhl,

Thanks for the info on the leading male lead. Yes, please continue to post more of Gong Yoo's caps if you don't mind, and I will definitely go into Gong Yoo's thread and look for more info and stuff.........I think he is really cute and hot.

Count me in...........I am very much interested if you don't mind re-load it again.

Guest aalhl

Hi aalhl,

Thanks for the info on the leading male lead. Yes, please continue to post more of Gong Yoo's caps if you don't mind, and I will definitely go into Gong Yoo's thread and look for more info and stuff.........I think he is really cute and hot.

Count me in...........I am very much interested if you don't mind re-load it again.

hi fivemagic!! looks like you are all excited seeing those Gong Yoo's cap!! ha.ha.. :lol: Of course I don't mind to post the caps here as well... as long as PJC's fan don't get jealous.. :P They are welcomed to post here as well.. ;) Well, hope to see you around in Gong Yoo's thread more often... he has a new drama - Coffee Prince coming up in July.. you can find the link on my siggy.. you can have a visit there too if you want.

Ok... Give me some time to upload and I will post it here. You can help to post at your angel KTH's thread. deal? he.he.. :D I think this time I will split the files in smaller portion because the net speed over at my place here seems to be really slow these few weeks... dunno why..

Guest aalhl

I am currently uploading the episodes now.. Will post the links here when the episode is ready.

Edit 12-May-2007:

Since fivemagic requested me to give a simple translation/summary to each episode based on the caps.. I will try to do it here. I didn't do the caps for Episode 1 since Gong Yoo didn't appear yet.. so I will give a rough summary on it..

Park Jung Chul - Tae Yong

Kim Tae Hee - So Hyun

Gong Yoo - Jun Pyo

Oh Seung Hyun - Yu Ra

Episode 1

The story starts with some sort of an intro on So Hyun and her dad, the infamous Director Kim. So Hyun is a bright and friendly girl. Her mum died while giving birth to her, and she was brought up by her dad. Her best friend in school is Yu Ra, who always envy So Hyun because of the relationship between her dad and So Hyun's dad (You can read the synopsis on that on the first page). One of the teachers in their school, Kwang Su admire both So Hyun and Yu Ra for their interest in films.

One day Director Kim was facing some financial problem with movie production. So he had to sell off his theatre to Yu Ra's dad. Meanwhile, he has a rival who goes all the way to the extend of making sure Director continues to face financial problem. When this rival found out that Director Kim managed to source some fund, he decide to send his assistant to set a fire at the theatre making it look like an accident. During that time, Director Kim and his assistant were there to finish off some work. When the fire breaks out, both escaped. But Director Kim went back inside to try to save his films. And unfortunately, he perished and left his movie un-finished. Since then, everyone lost touch with So Hyun.

Years later, So Hyun appears as a Room Service at a hotel. She has a good friend, Kiong Ah (sorry, don't know how to spell her name) who works at the same hotel too. While cleaning one of the hotel room (which she thought was empty), she accidentally opened the bathroom door to see Tae Yong wrapped in a towel......

Episode 2

well, seems like So Hyun and Tae Yong met in a embarrassing way, and they do not fond each other very much. Tae Yong drives So Hyun mad by asking her to buy socks for him, to make coffee/tea for his guests, etc..

Meanwhile, after work, So Hyun went home with her friend Kiong Ah.. (I think So Hyun was renting a room or something).. when they reached home, the landlord told her to move out, as she wants the place back.. So her friend helped her to source for a place to stay. Fortunately, her uncle has an apartment vacant for rent and Kiong Ah quickly tells So Hyun about it. So Hyun then packs her things get ready to move in....

When they reached the place, they were shocked to see another guy, Jun Pyo, in the house and they had heated argument....

Meanwhile, here are caps of Gong Yoo from the drama. Fans of PJC and KTH are welcome to post here as well if you want.. :)

Episode 2 (Batch 1)

Screen-19.jpg

While Kiong Ah and So Hyun walks up the staircase, they saw the door to the apartment which they were supposed to move in, being left open...

SH: Are you sure you've got the correct house number?

KA: of course. Come, let's go in and see.

Screen-20.jpg

KA: What are you doing here?

Screen-21.jpg

Screen-22.jpg

JP: Oh? the landlord didn't inform you?

Screen-23.jpg

KA: Why should I listen to you?

Screen-24.jpg

KA: What are you doing here actually??

Screen-25.jpg

JP: What are you talking about?

Screen-26.jpg

Screen-27.jpg

KA: Do you know how the landlord looks like?

Screen-28.jpg

KA: His name?

Screen-29.jpg

JP: He had a mole on his cheek!

Screen-30.jpg

JP: This is my place..

KA/SH: Your place?

Screen-31.jpg

JP: Of course!!

Screen-32.jpg

Screen-33.jpg

Worker: I've moved all your things up here already...

SH/KA: Ok just leave them there.... Thank you..

.... 2nd batch coming right up! ....

Guest aalhl

here's second batch of Episode 2 caps...

While arguing, Kiong Ah says the apartment belongs to her uncle, and that he say they can use it. Where as for Jun Pyo, it was his hyung (Gwang Su) who found the place for him.

Episode 2 (Batch 2)

Screen-34.jpg

Screen-35.jpg

Jun Pyo didn't believe that the landlord of the house is Kiong Ah's uncle. He said she can even say that the landlord is her dad...

Screen-36.jpg

JP: Where's your prove?

Screen-37.jpg

JP: I'll call hyung and double check with him. He and the landlord are friends....

Screen-38.jpg

Tries calling his hyung, but Gwang Su hung up on him because he's in a meeting...

Screen-39.jpg

Screen-40.jpg

Screen-41.jpg

Screen-42.jpg

KA: I knew it will end up like this....

Screen-43.jpg

Screen-44.jpg

KA: You want to spend the night with us is it?

Screen-45.jpg

Kiong Ah and So Hyun tries to barge into the bedroom. Jun Pyo tries to stop them but to no avail...

Screen-46.jpg

Screen-47.jpg

Screen-48.jpg

.. to be continued ....

Edit: Looks like I may have to take a bit more time in uploading the episodes.. my internet line is acting up on me... kept disconnecting!! :crazy:

Guest aalhl

Uploading is a bit slow... Please bear with me.. :ph34r:

Meanwhile, here are more caps from Episode 2.

Jun Pyo tries to call his hyung again, but it didn't get through.. He was trying to find a way to keep staying in the apartment. Then suddenly he remembered that the landlord had asked him to take care of his plants..... So he asked So Hyun and Kiong Ah to follow him to the verandah and tell them in the contract, he is supposed to take care of those plants..

Episode 2 (Batch 3)

Screen-49.jpg

JP: Both of you come and follow me outside quickly

Screen-50.jpg

Screen-51.jpg

Screen-52.jpg

Screen-53.jpg

Screen-54.jpg

JP: Did you know that your uncle care for these flowers/plants very much?

Screen-55.jpg

Screen-56.jpg

Screen-57.jpg

Screen-58.jpg

Screen-59.jpg

Screen-60.jpg

Screen-61.jpg

Screen-62.jpg

Screen-63.jpg

.. to be continued ...

Guest aalhl

Continuation of caps....

The girls thinks that is not a big deal as they can always learn to take care of it. Thus they land themselves in another heated argument.. and to their horror, they really didn't know that taking care of those simple plants takes a lot of effort, time and patience. And it's not something they can learn overnight as well.

Anyway, in the end, the girls take the bedroom and Jun Pyo stays in the sitting room.

The next day, he went to office and complains to his hyung (Gwang So), who then told him that the landlord had made some sort of mistake. He then told Jun Pyo to go home and talk with the girls and see what can be achieved. So, that evening, he waited for So Hyun to arrive home....

At the same time, Yu Ra just came back from the States. Upon arrival at the airport, she was greeted by Gwang Su and Tae Yong's sister, Ju Yong. She was offered a high-ranked positon at SegaBox by Ju Yong.

Meanwhile, So Hyun still aspires to continue with what her dad left off - finishing the script and to make it into a movie. She tries to send in her resume and script to Segabox, but was looked down by the guy there.. She was upset, but at the same time, she saw a vacancy notice, so she decides to give it a try....

After work, Kiong Ah went to look for her and tells her that her uncle really rent the house to 2 people.. so, she also ask So Hyun to go home and talks to Jun Pyo to achieve some sort of agreement. Since Kiong Ah was not able to accompany So Hyun home, she told So Hyun to call her if any problems arises with the discussion.....

Episode 2 (Batch 4)

Screen-64.jpg

JP: I will certainly won't let you take the bedroom!!

Screen-65.jpg

SH/KA: Then where are we supposed to sleep?!

Screen-66.jpg

Screen-67.jpg

Screen-68.jpg

Screen-69.jpg

Screen-70.jpg

Screen-71.jpg

Screen-72.jpg

Screen-73.jpg

Screen-74.jpg

Screen-75.jpg

Screen-76.jpg

Screen-77.jpg

Screen-78.jpg

... to be continued...

Guest aalhl

Back to more caps....

So Hyun arrives home and saw Jun Pyo waiting for her.. Both sat down and tries to discuss things out.. again, they end up with argument. So Hyun insist on staying there even if she had to share it with a man because she has nowhere else to go to. Jun Pyo was kind of angry she does that because he was not comfortable staying alone with a girl, and it doesn't look nice.

Episode 2 (Batch 5)

Screen-79.jpg

Screen-80.jpg

Screen-81.jpg

Screen-82.jpg

JP: You have heard the news right?

Screen-83.jpg

Screen-84.jpg

SH: What are you trying to tell me?

Screen-85.jpg

Screen-86.jpg

Screen-87.jpg

Screen-88.jpg

Screen-89.jpg

Screen-90.jpg

Screen-91.jpg

SH: What can I do?.....

Screen-92.jpg

JP: Even if I ask a girl to stay with me, she won't have agreed....

Screen-93.jpg

SH: I don't have anywhere to go.....

.. to be continued ....

Guest fivemagic

hi fivemagic!! looks like you are all excited seeing those Gong Yoo's cap!! ha.ha.. :lol: Of course I don't mind to post the caps here as well... as long as PJC's fan don't get jealous.. :P They are welcomed to post here as well.. ;) Well, hope to see you around in Gong Yoo's thread more often... he has a new drama - Coffee Prince coming up in July.. you can find the link on my siggy.. you can have a visit there too if you want.

Ok... Give me some time to upload and I will post it here. You can help to post at your angel KTH's thread. deal? he.he.. :D I think this time I will split the files in smaller portion because the net speed over at my place here seems to be really slow these few weeks... dunno why..

Hi aalhl,

Thank you sooooooooooo very much for these pics.........you are too good. Gong Yoo's really cute here. I wish I can help you post some into KTH's thread, but I don't know how and or what to do, so if you don't mind, you can post it there as well. I don't mind at all and I am sure that fans of her at her thread will not mind either..........thank you for posting them.

Guest aalhl

Hi aalhl,

Thank you sooooooooooo very much for these pics.........you are too good. Gong Yoo's really cute here. I wish I can help you post some into KTH's thread, but I don't know how and or what to do, so if you don't mind, you can post it there as well. I don't mind at all and I am sure that fans of her at her thread will not mind either..........thank you for posting them.

Hi again fivemagic. I'm glad you like those pics... I hope no one thinks I'm trying to clog up the thread up with pics of GY only. It will be nice to see some KTH's and PJC's caps here as well.. :P

You don't know how to post the links? It's ok then.. I will try to see if syah can help with that. I'm so lost in KTH's thread coz it's moving so fast. and I posted there a few days ago asking them whether they want re-upload, but no one replied... :(

Guest aalhl

I'm back with more caps...

Jun Pyo was annoyed by So Hyun. Since she was not able to convince him by herself, she calls Kiong Ah up and hand the phone to him. Over the phone, Kiong Ah tries to "threaten" Jun Pyo with the "plants", saying that if the plants are not properly looked after, he will be in big trouble! so in the end he had nothing to say and gave in to her... So, So Hyun got her room, and Jun Pyo had to stay in the sitting room.

Episode 2 (Batch 6)

Screen-94.jpg

Screen-95.jpg

Screen-96.jpg

Screen-97.jpg

Screen-98.jpg

Screen-99.jpg

Screen-100.jpg

Screen-101.jpg

Screen-102.jpg

Screen-103.jpg

Screen-104.jpg