[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.. I've to agree that So Hyun and Jun Pyo looks cute together, especially during those happy times... Did So Hyun actually accepts Tae Yong's love? as far as I can see, she didn't really ends up with Tae Yong does she? Especially when she found out that it was Tae Yong's dad to causes the death of her dad?

but i thought So Hyun's dad already sold the theatre to Yura's dad before he died? payment and everything done, no? anyway, I remember there's an uncle who went over to consult Yura's dad, begging him to take So Hyun in to live with them, and he totally refuses saying it's not of his business or something?

OK.. here are some more links for download of this drama.

I was also wondering whether So Hyun chose Tae Yong in the end, but someone told me she chose Tae Yong, I'm not too sure too :unsure:

Actually I dun think Yura's father paid So Hyun's father for the theatre, after Director Kim died, Yura's father just lied that he paid already and that he's the rightful owner of the theatre.

I finally bought the VCD :P only Korean voices with Chinese subs, a pity no DVD :sweatingbullets:

Btw hot shower scene for Gong Yoo in ep 9 :w00t:

I was also wondering whether So Hyun chose Tae Yong in the end, but someone told me she chose Tae Yong, I'm not too sure too :unsure:

she did? hmm.. maybe I missed that part when I was scanning through the episode.. I have 3 more episiodes to go.. he.he.. in episode 14, Jun Pyo and So Hyun has the most happy time taking pictures together.. I love that part so much.. they look so good together. Too bad, she didn't choose him.. :(

Actually I dun think Yura's father paid So Hyun's father for the theatre, after Director Kim died, Yura's father just lied that he paid already and that he's the rightful owner of the theatre.

ic.. I'm not so sure about that part. so, did he do anything with the theatre? did he sell it off or something?

I finally bought the VCD :P only Korean voices with Chinese subs, a pity no DVD :sweatingbullets:

ah.. good for you.. so there are no english subs huh? so now you can watch KTH and GY on your big TV screen? :lol:

Btw hot shower scene for Gong Yoo in ep 9 :w00t:

yeah! sexy huh?! :rolleyes:

Guest estherkiwi

aww you're so awesome to uploading these. but i have a question, would it be a lot of work to transfer them so i could play it with windows? i tried extracting files and stuff, but it won't work. people can usually upload it so that it will play on windows automatically. don't worry about it if it takes up a lot of time. i was just wondering...thanks!

Download episodes

credits syah + Sand-Bottle / KTH-Home of the Angel + KTHLOVE.com for the initial uploads

NOTE: The eps provided here are only with Chinese subtitles and comes with Korean + China dubbed vocals

EPISODE 1: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 2: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 3: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 4: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 5: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 6: [Megaupload] OR [badongo] OR [ZUpload]

EPISODE 7: [Megaupload] OR [sCREEN07.rm] <<right click & save as to download, rename with .rm when u save

EPISODE 8: [Megaupload] OR [badongo]

EPISODE 9: [Megaupload] OR [FileForge]

EPISODE 10: [Megaupload] OR [ZUpload]

EPISODE 11: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 12: [Filesend]

EPISODE 13: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 14: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 15: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 16: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 17: [Megaupload]

EPISODE 18 (FINAL): [Megaupload]

aww you're so awesome to uploading these. but i have a question, would it be a lot of work to transfer them so i could play it with windows? i tried extracting files and stuff, but it won't work. people can usually upload it so that it will play on windows automatically. don't worry about it if it takes up a lot of time. i was just wondering...thanks!

Ahh the thing is I'm not too sure how to convert real media files to wmv format etc so tht it will be viewable on windows. Think best is to download real player OR KMPlayer to watch them & u can also choose to just listen to the Korean dialogue etc with KMPlayer. :)

hi um is this a chinese drama?

:huh: lol.

No it's a korean drama :P

there's chinese subs in the links provided above (thank you so much syah4brit! :wub: and also, aalhl, for the caps... you're killin' me with those.. hahahaa)

one question,... so is Gong Yoo the male lead or is it PJC? :unsure:

and can someone please put a spoiler for me, whether or not GY will end up with KTH?

:huh: lol.

No it's a korean drama :P

there's chinese subs in the links provided above (thank you so much syah4brit! :wub: and also, aalhl, for the caps... you're killin' me with those.. hahahaa)

one question,... so is Gong Yoo the male lead or is it PJC? :unsure:

and can someone please put a spoiler for me, whether or not GY will end up with KTH?

ha.h.a.. ay_link, I'm glad you like the caps. coming soon will be the caps for the last episode.. :)

Both Gong Yoo and PJC are male leads. I believe GY is the 2nd male lead, but to me, it looks like he's the main male lead. You want spoilers? well, although GY likes KTH, but she only treats him as an "oppa", reminding her of her very much of her dad. From what I see, GY and KTH has a very good and close relationship eventhough they do not end up as a couple. After all, they still stay under the same roof! And I'm not sure if KTH ends up with PJC either. For me, the ending for the love story was kinda hanging. Some people may interpret that both does end up together, but I personally feel that it's not happening yet because I don't feel that KTH was able to forget what PJC's dad has done to her dad.

Guest Ailin*

Thanks so much, aalhl, for sharing so many wonderful caps of Gong Yoo in this drama "Screen" with the rest of us, as well as the Filesend uploads! :blush: Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed these caps and it's really great that you've helped generate some renewed interest in this forgotten drama with us. :P

Thanks so much, aalhl, for sharing so many wonderful caps of Gong Yoo in this drama "Screen" with the rest of us, as well as the Filesend uploads! :blush: Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed these caps and it's really great that you've helped generate some renewed interest in this forgotten drama with us. :P

no problem, Ailin. I'm glad to be able to share these goodies. :D

Both Gong Yoo and PJC are male leads. I believe GY is the 2nd male lead, but to me, it looks like he's the main male lead. You want spoilers? well, although GY likes KTH, but she only treats him as an "oppa", reminding her of her very much of her dad. From what I see, GY and KTH has a very good and close relationship eventhough they do not end up as a couple. After all, they still stay under the same roof! And I'm not sure if KTH ends up with PJC either. For me, the ending for the love story was kinda hanging. Some people may interpret that both does end up together, but I personally feel that it's not happening yet because I don't feel that KTH was able to forget what PJC's dad has done to her dad.

aalhl, somehow I too felt they did leave the ending open... it could have gone either way keke & though PJC's name comes first in the opening credits, somehow Gong Yoo does really appear alot, well both guys kinda shared same amt of screentime spent with KTH I feel. Hmm, though at first I kinda liked PJC with KTH, but as I watched more, feel tht KTH & GY look more adorable together :P

aalhl, somehow I too felt they did leave the ending open... it could have gone either way keke & though PJC's name comes first in the opening credits, somehow Gong Yoo does really appear alot, well both guys kinda shared same amt of screentime spent with KTH I feel. Hmm, though at first I kinda liked PJC with KTH, but as I watched more, feel tht KTH & GY look more adorable together :P

hey syah4brit. Glad you share the same opinion as I do. I feel that KTH and GY looks more like a couple rather than KTH and PJC. Although GY and PJC does sort of share the same amount screen time, but KTH seems to be spending more quality time with GY rather than with PJC. and yes, KTH and GY does appear adorable together, especially the part where she found out that GY will be finishing up her dad's film and she was really really happy and both of them took pictures together? I love those pictures and it's the sweetest moments together. The other sweet moment is when KTH went home to prepare a celebration meal for GY.. too bad, it was interrupted by PJC... <_<

Archived