Quantcast
Guest jcs

Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

*** I just finished watching “Mystery Queen 2”. There is not much of a season 1 continuation except on the main characters and very little on their back story which carries over from the previous season. I will try not to compare both seasons but I noticed that the character and criminal attributes in this season were weaker than season 1. As usual, I love the working chemistry of Choi Kang hee and Kwon Sang woo. The ending felt rushed, though – my opinion. The budding romance between Seol Ok and Wan Seung that was so promising in the first half of the drama kind of faded into the background. :lol:

I've also watched “Accidental Detective 2”. It is a funny little film that viewers can simply enjoy. The lines are not particularly funny, but the way the script is acted out is what makes the film enjoyable to watch. Of course, a sequel always needs at least one new character. In this case, it is the hacker Hopper, played by Lee Kwang-soo. :P

• Like 2

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

It feels like just yesterday I was watching these K-dramas as a kid, which are now referred to as “older K-dramas.”

It’s easy to get excited and sucked into the dramatic world of K-dramas these days, but there are lots of K-dramas from way back when that can be thoroughly enjoyed today. Here’s a look at 10 of those older K-dramas that you should definitely give a watch!

Stairway to Heaven

stiarway-to-heaven.jpg

Starring Kwon Sang Woo as Song Joo and Choi Ji Woo as Jung Seo, “Stairway to Heaven” was the popular SBS K-drama that aired in 2003. Not only were the two main leads mega stars, the extended cast was also reputable — Shin Hyun Joon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Shin Hye, Lee Wan, and Baek Sung Hyun.

The story is a heartbreaking one, as Song Joo and Jung Seo fall in love at a young age, but are torn apart as they get older. When the two meet again, Jung Seo gets into a tragic accident and suffers from amnesia, which obviously prevents her from being able to remember Song Joo.

I remember first watching this series and bawling my eyes out. It was a tragic fate that the two lovers had been met with, and it seemed like they just couldn’t catch a break! Although it’s sad, the story is pretty dramatic, therefore really easy to binge. The chemistry between Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo is also worth mentioning, because they’ll have your heart totally aching!

stairway-to-heaven.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Sina.Com Names Ji Chang-wook, Lee Joon-gi, Song Seung-heon, and More as 15 TOP Hallyu stars

photo1050638.jpg

Ji Chang-wook, EXO's Sehun, EXO, Rain, Lee Joon-gi, Super Junior, Ahn Jae-wook, Song Seung-heon, Won Bin, Bae Yong-joon, Kwon Sang-woo, So Ji-sub, Jo In-sung, TVXQ, and Hyun Bin are the TOP 15 Hallyu stars provided by Sina-Com's Star Service.

Source : www.topstarnews.net/n...

Translation : Hancinema

@willenette I also prefer Mistery Queen Season 1. The S2 dont really left much impression on other characters. Some of the case quite interesting, but the moment still cant keep up with S1. And i noticed KSW look more tired. In S1 hes more fresh and handsome lol. And i prefer his hair cut on S1 too. 

• Like 1

Comedy Action Film Starring Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, And More Begins Filming

f0e1e14534384a7fa03c07a40d7ca740.jpeg?s=

Upcoming comedy action film “Hitmen” has begun filming after finalizing its cast. It stars Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Joon Ho, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Lee Yi Kyung, and Lee Ji Won.

After completing their script reading on May 16, the cast officially began to film on May 21. “Hitmen” is about nationally treasured special agent Jun (played by Kwon Sang Woo) who begins the second stage of his life as a webtoon writer.

KSW.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo has recently received love for his work in the film “The Accidental Detective 2: In Action,” and the drama “Mystery Queen 2.” Through his character Jun, the actor plans to showcase very realistic and down-to-earth acting, in addition to his action-packed scenes. After appearing in hit drama “SKY Castle,” Jung Joon Ho will portray NIS agent Deok Gyu, who is a charismatic and funny character.

While having showcased honest and random charms through “Sunkissed Family” and “Drinking Alone,” Hwang Woo Seul Hye will play Jun’s wife Mina, and plans to show viewers a realistic image of married couples with Kwon Sang Woo.

HWSH.jpg

With actors who received love from such diverse projects, viewers can look forward to the chemistry between all of their characters.

HM.jpg

Catch Kwon Sang Woo in his latest drama “Mystery Queen 2” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

"Stairway to Heaven" Resurfaces on Real Time Search

photo1077405.jpg

"Stairway to Heaven" is drawing attention.

According to EDGE TV, the first and second episodes of "Stairway to Heaven" were broadcasted on the 1st from 10:30AM.

"Stairway to Heaven" is a 2003-2004 drama about forbidden love that revolves around four men and women starring Choi Ji-woo, Kwon Sang-woo, Shin Hyun-joon, Kim Tae-hee and then child actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Wan. The drama recorded over 40% in viewing percentage at the time.

The drama won Choi Ji-woo the Most Popular Drama Actress award, Park Shin-hye the Best Child Actress award, and Kim Tae-hee The New Star Award.

Meanwhile, "Stairway to Heaven" broadcasts two episodes every Monday to Friday at 10:30AM on EDGE TV.

"Stairway to Heaven" is directed by Lee Jang-soo, written by Kim Nam-hee, Moon Hee-jeong, Park Hye-kyeong, and features Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Shin Hyun-joon, Kim Tae-hee, Lee Hwi-hyang, Ha Jae-young. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2003/12/03~2004/02/05, on SBS.

Source : www.theceluv.com/arti...

Translation : Hancinema