Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang-woo purchases 5.8 billion won building

photo491066.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo declared free-standing.

According to sources, kwon Sang-woo completed his contract with Bell Actors where he spent 6 years of his career with and is now going solo. He is standing on his own feet with his very own Soo Company and is taking over the management.

kwon Sang-woo recently bought a building in Chungdam-dong that cost 5.8 billion won (~ US$5.8 million). He named the building 'Rookie819' after his son's name and his wife Son Tae-yeong's birthday.

kwon Sang-woo established a building last year in Bundang and named in 'Rookie1129' after his son and mother's birthdate. This building costs 11.4 billion won.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo is currently looking forward to go to China with the recent SBS drama"Temptation". His supposed next movie, "Ahn Joon-geun" has been postponed.

Source: Hancinema

Guest lisa2041

Hello @badsmuler Thanks so much..I am falling to KSW on Yawang but in this movie ..I was feeling dark and so sad bc of his character falling love with the wrong one till the end....and after this I was going back and watched Stair Way to Heaven..and become his fans..sad movie but his talent was best. I also love him in Temptation where is the most good looking ..

I will definitely watch Daemul which I heard very good rating...Thanks so much for your option...I am sure will enjoy this acting in Daemul. Hope to chat with you sometime..

Guest lisa2041

irilight said:

Kwon Sang-woo purchases 5.8 billion won building

photo491066.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo declared free-standing.

According to sources, kwon Sang-woo completed his contract with Bell Actors where he spent 6 years of his career with and is now going solo. He is standing on his own feet with his very own Soo Company and is taking over the management.

kwon Sang-woo recently bought a building in Chungdam-dong that cost 5.8 billion won (~ US$5.8 million). He named the building 'Rookie819' after his son's name and his wife Son Tae-yeong's birthday.

kwon Sang-woo established a building last year in Bundang and named in 'Rookie1129' after his son and mother's birthdate. This building costs 11.4 billion won.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo is currently looking forward to go to China with the recent SBS drama"Temptation". His supposed next movie, "Ahn Joon-geun" has been postponed.

Source: Hancinema

lisa2041 said:

Hello @badsmuler Thanks so much..I am falling to KSW on Yawang but in this movie ..I was feeling dark and so sad bc of his character falling love with the wrong one till the end....and after this I was going back and watched Stair Way to Heaven..and become his fans..sad movie but his talent was best. I also love him in Temptation where is the most good looking ..

I will definitely watch Daemul which I heard very good rating...Thanks so much for your option...I am sure will enjoy this acting in Daemul. Hope to chat with you sometime..

Guest lisa2041

@irilight...OK OK dear...let me count your drama lists in your signature first...LOL

Really KSW's voice is really soft? I don't understand Korean .. o try to read sub .. I will go back n just listen his voice from now on.. So many thing to concentrate .. Lol

Omg.. U Could watch so many of them at the same time ..?

I m workinh n can't do that but i would love too .. Lol

When I got hook with drama I can't do anything .. With Temptation, I had to took off from work to finish it.

KSW looks so handsome in Yawang n Temptaion ..

At Hollywood , all you need just one hit movie to get rich . The Cast in Twilight r also getting percent of profit of movie .. I

I m watching Dae Mui this weekend .. So busy at work lately ,. Can't wait for KWO next project ..

Thanks for all of the thoughts about KSW's movie .. I just watch " More Than Blue" n I like it with " Pained" .. Too much blood..

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 669.333312988281px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" Madam Bbaengduk VIP Premiere 30 September 2014

20140930_1412075975_52758300_1.jpg
2014093020380800970_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Guest lisa2041

Thanks...i haven't watch is "Once Upon a Time in High School"yet but it will be on my list..
Love More Than Blue and Fate soooo much
I am watching Dae Mul now..OMG the love story is so wonderful..He said he will wait 5 or 10 years for her..make me cry//