Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Son Tae-Yeong, makes debut as a writer… publishes an essay book “Not as wife of Gwon Sang-Woo but as a woman”

14816_1.jpg

Actress published an essay book to make a debut as a writer.
Son Tae-Yeong released an essay book ‘Good Day to Be Alone’ on June 25th and put her time as a woman, not as a mother or a wife, in the book.
She worked with ‘DIDIER DUBOT’, and the essay book is a bucket list for woman who wants to be alone.
This book is made of three themes, rest, hobby and communication as a woman, not as a wife of Gwon Sang-Woo or mother of two children. There will be fashion styling and bucket list of Son Tae-Yeong and more. [Photo=H Eight]

source : Innolife.co.kr

Kwon Sang Woo’s Son Looks Just Like His Father

Son-Tae-Young-Luke.png

On July 1, actress Son Tae Young posted a picture of herself with her son on her Facebook page. The photo was taken during a vacation with her son Luke (Rook Hee).

Having grown up considerably, he looks like the spitting image of his handsome father Kwon Sang Woo.

Along with the picture, the actress posted the message “Luke, I’ll play with you after I finish work. Let’s enjoy some quality time together” and expressed affection for her child.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young married in 2008 and gave birth to Luke later that year. Last January, the couple had a daughter named Ri Ho.

The following picture of Kwon Sang Woo and Luke was taken earlier in April.

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Luke.jpg

Source: Soompi

@willenette, thank you for the article.  BTW, did you know that Son Tae-Young has a separate thread? I just recently "discovered" it.

Hi irilight, yes - I posted the article above since it also mentioned about KSW. :P

@willenette, no worries. I just wanted to make sure you knew of her thread as well.

irilight, hehehe - i know it ever since but never dropped a line or two there - shame on me, dear..... :D

• Like 1

Hey, can anyone tell me if Mr. Kwon Sang-woo's movie "Running Wild" 야수 (2006) with co-star Yoo Ji-tae worth checking out ? The trailer looks really good, and I was thinking of maybe getting the DVD.

1274925272.jpg

Edited by PeerNorway
  • Like 1

Kwon Sang-woo, Wallace Huo Tickle Press With 'Bromance' During 'Honey Enemy' Promotion

Kwon Sang-woo

(Photo : Reuters / Andrew Kelly) South Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo attends the Lacoste 2014 Fall/Winter collection during New York Fashion Week, February 8, 2014.

Romantic comedy film "Honey Enemy" brings together two of the finest actors in Asia, Korean superstar Kwon Sang-woo and Taiwanese singer-heartthrob Wallace Huo. Together with Chinese actresses Shi Yufei and Zhang Yuqi, the two celebrated actors figure in a lighthearted misadventure of finding love on screen and friendship off screen.

During a recent press conference in Beijing, Kwon and Huo radiated great camaraderie as they playfully showed brotherly affection toward each other. According to reports, Kwon reached for Huo's hand and hugged his 35-year-old co-star. The Korean celebrity then swept in with a quick kiss on Huo's cheek that the latter had to return the peck for all the audience to see.

However, their affinity in real life is not quite like in the movie. The story revolves around Xia Xiaoyu (Zhang) who is still in love with her ex-boyfriend Xu Mo (Huo) and on a mission to make him fall for her again. To do accomplish this, she pairs up with playboy Zhou Yunfeng (Kwon) to steal Xu Mo from his current girlfriend, Ye Jingsi (Shi).

In spite of difference in language, Huo and Kwon did not fail to make a connection during filming of Honey Enemy. In fact, Huo followed up on Kwon's earlier remark that he would want to have a drink one of these days. The Taiwanese actor prepared Chinese wine for the 38-year-old and reportedlly exchanged phone numbers.

Their conflict was confined in the movie, and both were in agreement when it comes to having rivals in love. For Kwon, avoiding a woman already in a relationship is the best way to go. Meanwhile, Huo quipped that sizing up the competition and learning when to back out if disadvantaged are his preferred strategies.

The Chinese and South Korean co-production was partly shot in the picturesque Jeju Island, which also allowed the cast to unwind and enjoy the view. Huo added that filming Honey Enemy gave him a breather from wearing traditional Chinese costumes since most of his projects were period dramas.

Directed by young Chinese filmmaker Zhang Linzi, Honey Enemy will be released in September and is the only romantic comedy to be shown in the mainland for the season.

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know too,  @PeerNorway.

I have not had a chance to view it yet.

@irilight, I have just finished watching "Running Wild" 야수 (2006) - and acting wise I think Kwon Sang-woo is in his full glory as the hardboiled and psychotic homicide detective who will stop at nothing to take down the bad guys. I think the plot is a bit too complicated and messy - plus in some places the soundtrack messes up... Some scenes are quite good and emotional (which I like). Still I think that the fans of Mr. Kwon Sang-woo will enjoy this movies to a certain degree because of his role here.

Edited by PeerNorway
  • Like 1

Has anyone seen "Fate" 숙명 (2008) with Mr. Song Seung-heon (송승헌), Mr. Kwon Sang-woo (권상우), Mr. Kim In-kwon (김인권) and Miss Park Han-byeol (박한별) ? I would really know your takes on it - both positive and negative.

I really love the intenseness within and between the characters and the very emontional feeling this movie has throughout this dark story. However the editing is a bit messed up - in which they left out a few very important details which is not clear until the very end of this movie. If they should have placed this as a great pre-story in the beginning - by introducing the character and their relationship. This really bothers me as I think this movie really has so much more potential if they just re-edited and changed that ! Aaaaigoo..... Still it is worth seeing. Really great acting, plot and every thing else !

Fate_film_poster.jpg

10928949_10155076380475581_7557078938203

• Like 1

Has anyone seen "Fate" 숙명 (2008) with Mr. Song Seung-heon (송승헌), Mr. Kwon Sang-woo (권상우), Mr. Kim In-kwon (김인권) and Miss Park Han-byeol (박한별) ? I would really know your takes on it - both positive and negative.

I really love the intenseness within and between the characters and the very emontional feeling this movie has throughout this dark story. However the editing is a bit messed up - in which they left out a few very important details which is not clear until the very end of this movie. If they should have placed this as a great pre-story in the beginning - by introducing the character and their relationship. This really bothers me as I think this movie really has so much more potential if they just re-edited and changed that ! Aaaaigoo..... Still it is worth seeing. Really great acting, plot and every thing else !

Personally the themes of fate and friendship fell short for me.

Hi, I've watched this movie - "Fate" had all the important ingredients for a gangster-action movie & some of which left a bitter taste.As far as I remember this was the most anticipated film of the year. Despite of its little flaws, it's a fantastic film! :P

Kwon Sang Woo Attends 50th Anniversary Celebration of Diplomatic Relations Between Korea and Japan

Kwon Sang Woo Attends 50th Anniversary Celebration of Diplomatic Relations Between Korea and Japan

Actor Kwon Sang Woo attended the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Korea-Japan diplomatic relations. The ceremony took place on July 19 and 20, at a hotel in Tokyo.

Other attendees of this event included the Korean ambassador Yoo Heung Soo, as well as Akie Abe, the wife of the Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe and a well-known fan of Hallyu, and Fumio Kishida, the Japanese minister of foreign affairs. Akie Abe started her speech in Korean, drawing out a round of applause from the audience.

In the celebrations, Kwon Sang Woo gave an interview and participated in a talk show, hosted by FujiTV. He said that “I hope that through many exchanges, the two countries will earn opportunities to mature and develop further.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2