Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest lee ji woo

KSW - The most successful actor that be model originally

ermmmm TY_KSW you may one to edit the above post cause I already posted the same news on page 5....thanks! :)

=====

Kwon Sang Woo - Yo Ji Tae will appear in Pusan

Translation: SangWoo4ever.Com

3054_1.jpg

During the 10th Pusan Film Festival will hold "night of YaSu" on this coming October 10th.

The collecting topics film "YaSu" which performed by same age star KSW and YJT, is planning to be developed on this formal party by Pusan The Chosun Hotel, exhibit the stuffs relation with the movie, and watch the trailer at first.

Actor KSW,YJT,Director will go on stage greeting, some clips of movie will be open, therefore the high interesting was concertrated.

This movie will be released in December.

walla7@epg.co.kr

權相宇 愛上耍頹廢

記者 鄭孟緹/報導 10/03 03:29

2931276-1197110.jpg

權相宇改走頹廢型男風,依舊帥氣十足。

韓國化妝品廣告中,乾淨俊美的權相宇跑哪兒去了?

權相宇自從演出危險動作片「野獸」之後,似乎愛上了自己的「鬍子」造型,並開始走起「頹廢型男」路線,不僅在上月底的「2005韓流明星高峰會」中穿西裝蓄鬍登場,連前天為手機品牌Anycall出席簽名會時,都不忘以一身頹廢牛仔造型現身媒體前。

權相宇當天穿著今年秋冬最流行的拼貼設計牛仔外套,頭戴黑色毛帽並搭配復古大墨鏡的型男造型,似乎比乾淨的他,更多了一股「男人本色」呢!

ermmmm TY_KSW you may one to edit the above post cause I already posted the same news on page 5....thanks! :)

=====

3054_1.jpg

During the 10th Pusan Film Festival will hold "night of YaSu" on this coming October 10th.

The collecting topics film "YaSu" which performed by same age star KSW and YJT, is planning to be developed on this formal party by Pusan The Chosun Hotel, exhibit the stuffs relation with the movie, and watch the trailer at first.

Actor KSW,YJT,Director will go on stage greeting, some clips of movie will be open, therefore the high interesting was concertrated.

This movie will be released in December.

walla7@epg.co.kr

horraayyyyyy!!!!

I am going to anticipate another different hairstyle from sangwoo.............. :lol::P

Guest lee ji woo

LHR, KSW and Eric fans Autograph session in relays

20050929101614.210.0.jpg

Top Stars Lee HyoRi, Kwon SangWoo and Eric will hold fans sign meeting in relays.

Samsung Electronics holds autograph session continuously in AnyCall Studio at Seoul ShinnChong from the 29th. Lee HyoRi in 5:30 PM on this day, Kwon SangWoo in 3:00 PM on Oct.1st, Eric in 4:00 PM on Oct. 2nd hold an autograph session in turn. They appeared in Anycall "Anymotion" 2nd version MV, and taken photography in Austrlia, then develop this autograph session event.

Anycall studio is the place where multimedia contents are experienced using cellular phone. Samsung Electronics is planning to begin in Seoul ShinnChong and open this kind of shop in turn in the whole world main area as well as the country.

moshi...moshi!!! :):)

i am here to put my handprint on SangWoo's thread!!

and to say hi to all woo-ers!!!

i do miss him!! <_<

Though i may be a little distracted.....

i will surely be here!!!!

:rolleyes:;)

Guest TY_KSW

=====

3054_1.jpg

Oh ah,

Thanks LeejiWoo

icon12.gif

ksw5yh.jpg

contactsheet0015lw.jpg

everybody is really bz posting pix including me... :lol:

icon12.gif

icon12.gif

icon12.gif

Thanks June for my Cha Song Ju!!

Woah!!!

It looks like all the woo-ers are re-united here again in the house of wives, mistresses, girlfriends and maid!! :lol::lol:

However.....under many and different nick!!! :lol:B);)

Kat..u sure it's save to leave your Sleeping Forest??..

Man..i'd pay to join SangWoo in the shower... ^_^

thanks for bringing back those pics again..!!