Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Zeta Gundam

Wangan Maximum Tune ; Wangan Midnight Maximum

Anime/Manga/Arcade GameNew Anime is Released
wanganef9.png~original
3rd Version of the Arcade will come out in Japan soon and Overseas versions next year

Plot:
The story gets its roots from the street racing that occurs on Tokyo's Shuto Expressway Bayshore Route. 'Wangan' (literally bayshorein Japanese) is the endonym of this longest, straightest road in the entire country.[3] There is also road traffic to contend with, including a fair number of heavy trucks. Because of this, the action is inherently hazardous, and wrecks are common. Blown engines are also a frequent hazard, especially with the extremely high power engines.

Volumes: 42 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2752Anime Episodes: 26
b52a95c495d9fe01c9c9988015ebefd0image500
ccc8f777562a64be5d6184954b23e28d.jpeg~or

Anyone Watching the Anime or Reading the Manga's atm?

i got curious about the anime because i kinda play the game. it seems a little weak at the moment. i'm gonna see episode 3 to see if i'd actually be willing to continue watching this.

all that aside, that s30z looks NICE!

^in the american arcade game he drives a 350z.

I watch the anime. I don't get to play the game because we don't have it over here. I played it once and loved it.

i thought Tatsuya drives a 350Z? , why does he have a black Gemballa Porshe :o?

i wondered that as well. from what Clix said, i'm assuming they'll be more differences between the cars and their drivers in the anime compared to the arcade game.

in the arcade game, i have a black FC/RX-7. i'm only a B5 though... i think i'm further along in the story than my friends and they have like.. B2s. is it true your ranking gets higher as you battle other players? that sucks if it's true because i hate battling since i get nervous =[

i wondered that as well. from what Clix said, i'm assuming they'll be more differences between the cars and their drivers in the anime compared to the arcade game.

in the arcade game, i have a black FC/RX-7. i'm only a B5 though... i think i'm further along in the story than my friends and they have like.. B2s. is it true your ranking gets higher as you battle other players? that sucks if it's true because i hate battling since i get nervous =[

yeah its true , i hardly got any stars.. and my car is like 720/Balanced

i can race with others and such , but i just dont come 1st :P

and most players play dirty ehre... ahhaha

Yeah i play the game aswell , i have a dark blue S15 Silvia :) , still new , havn't reached the 815HP yet

i thought Tatsuya drives a 350Z? , why does he have a black Gemballa Porshe :o?

As Clix said, they changed the BlackBird to the 350Z in the American version.

But they did that because the licence to have a Porshe in the game is too expensive for Namco of America :P

For some reason though, people were able to hack/bug the game so they could make a Gemballa on the american version. There's been some cards floating around and probably sold on ebay. It was a big thing last year, but the game's popularity has died down a lot since then.

Its really cool that they're releasing a third game of it and I'm really excited to try it out, but I really doubt that any local arcades near me are gonna pick it up right away :( I'm just worried that I wouldn't be able to transfer my 815 Evo 8 since they put in the Evo 9 and I think they took the 8 out of the game. I guess I could transfer my 815 R32 :tears:

The anime is pretty cool since it puts alot more background behind the characters. But, I wish they would do a little more racing.

It seems that the arcade scene has died down alot in the States, so new machines will probably take alot longer to hit since there isn't a huge demand to get the new ones in. I did hear the northern California got a few machines, so I might make a small trip there :P

It seems that the arcade scene has died down alot in the States, so new machines will probably take alot longer to hit since there isn't a huge demand to get the new ones in. I did hear the northern California got a few machines, so I might make a small trip there :P

the last time it was booming was when we had ddr: supernova.

it's been a bit long since then.

i guess it died down because we're all waiting for maximum tune 3 or initial d 4 =P