Matsuda Shota

Guest lotusdrop

Guest luv_ly_aZN

OMG..i luv him..he is so cute in HYD...lol...wow we are born on the same day and month..lol...first time ever to find a hot guy sharing the same DOB with you..(just the day and month lol) wat an eye candy...

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

^ No, he's full Japanese.

Shota was SO hot in his new drama Jotei starring Rosa Kato.

The slick Yakuza look is really working for him. lolol

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

goodvibrations he is actually a fourth zainichi korean.

i want to see waruboro so badly. especially since he is supposed to be a yankii. i also want to see jotei, but i want english subtitles, because my japanese sucks.

*.:StarryEyeSurprise:.* are you thinking of his co-star abe tsuyoshi from hana yori dango? because abe tsuyoshi is half chinese, by the way.

Guest blue.berrii

Currently watching Jotei, and just finished Liar Game.

Very versatile actor.

Hope to see him in more dramas in the near future.

BTW, doesn't he look Chinese?

Maybe its just me...

As posted on the soompi jotei thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141415

joteiiy1.jpg

Random captures from jotei ~ episode 01:

jotei01capturesoc3.jpg jotei01captures02ss8.jpg

jotei01captures03tl6.jpg jotei01captures04ly2.jpg

jotei01captures05mi5.jpg jotei01captures06jw5.jpg

jotei01captures07pu5.jpg jotei01captures08la7.jpg

jotei01captures09sw5.jpg jotei01captures10kk1.jpg

jotei01captures11oi1.jpg jotei01captures12vn5.jpg

capture credits with huge thanks to: pinkujisatsu livejournal /

Random jotei ~

joteiposterft0.jpg

joteicharacterchartph0.jpg

joteibannerxi2.jpg

joteishootjw8.jpg joteishoot1jp2.jpg

joteishoot2km5.jpg joteishoot3pe6.jpg

image credits: Google.jp /

jotei ~ Episode 02:

joteiep02sz3.jpg

edit ~

Shota Random captures from episode 02:

jotei02captureszo3.jpg jotei02captures02hv7.jpg

jotei02captures03qp0.jpg jotei02captures04zz2.jpg

jotei02captures05uh5.jpg jotei02captures06no6.jpg

capture credits with thanks to: ...my temptation. / nomanymore.blogspot.com

jotei ~ episode 03:

joteiep03rawhq0001vn1.png joteiep03rawhq0002bl9.png

joteiep03rawhq0003ia4.png joteiep03rawhq0004rs0.png

joteiep03rawhq0005zw9.png joteiep03rawhq0006ms6.png

joteiep03rawhq0007hp0.png joteiep03rawhq0008xm7.png

joteiep03rawhq0009jo6.png joteiep03rawhq0010jr8.png

joteiep03rawhq0011ov0.png joteiep03rawhq0012ix6.png

captures: Xena ~

=D

Guest Appolpai

gah, i loved him in liar game. i'm going on a matsuda shota drama hunt now. XD just finished watching his movie, a cheerful gang turns the earth, and will start watching HYD 1 & 2 + jotei. :DDDDD i wish he'd cut his hair though, haha. but his hair does look pretty cool up in a ponytail. he's been in so much stuff lately. o_o i think he's better looking than his bro...hehe. pictures do him no justice. he's sooo much hotter onscreen.

by the way, what does "zainichi" mean?

Guest NO NAME?

^ Zainichi Koreans, also often known as Zainichi for short, are the permanent ethnic Korean residents of Japan. They currently constitute the largest ethnic minority group in Japan. Strictly speaking, the term refers only to long term, permanent residents of Japan who have retained either their Joseon (the old, undivided Korea) or South Korean nationalities, not ethnic Koreans who have acquired Japanese nationality through naturalization.

The Japanese word Zainichi itself means "staying in Japan." For example, Zainichi-Gaikokujin (在日外国人) refers to "foreign nationals living in Japan", while Zainichi-Beigun (在日米軍) refers to United States Forces Japan. However, "Zainichi" on its own usually refers to Zainichi Koreans because of their significant presence in Japanese society.

credit: wikipedia

Those caps in Jotei look so good. I want to watch that drama, but there are no subs for it right? I should watch HYD & HYD2. I haven't seen those yet.

For others that are in a J-drama mood zone I found this site that also has non-CB jotei links, as well as Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2, plus extras, liar game and a bunch of others:::

80219799pi0qi5.jpg

http://arimi-uploads.livejournal.com/13961.html#cutid1

It's wonderfully maintained. =]

Guest Appolpai

ai0no0ff - thanks for the info! there ARE subs for jotei. i think 2 episodes are subbed so far. i'm also starting to watch HYD. liar game was my first shota drama and i'm addicted now. o_o

Guest Appolpai

elizabeth you should really watch liar game if you haven't yet. :rolleyes: i wish he'd cut his hair though. ^^; i like his HYD hair, both seasons.

reginaxlove the female lead is kato rosa. she acted with him before in the movie "a cheerful gang turns the earth" and she's actually also in the same company as him. :o Xena posted a place where you can get Jotei just a couple posts above you. or you could just torrent it.

Guest NO NAME?

ai0no0ff - thanks for the info! there ARE subs for jotei. i think 2 episodes are subbed so far. i'm also starting to watch HYD. liar game was my first shota drama and i'm addicted now. o_o

You're welcome. Haha, I finally found the subs for the drama. Looking forward to watching it. Oh! Liar Game is my first drama that I saw with Shota. It's quite addicting.

elizabeth you should really watch liar game if you haven't yet. :rolleyes: i wish he'd cut his hair though. ^^; i like his HYD hair, both seasons.

reginaxlove the female lead is kato rosa. she acted with him before in the movie "a cheerful gang turns the earth" and she's actually also in the same company as him. :o Xena posted a place where you can get Jotei just a couple posts above you. or you could just torrent it.

Yeah I am in the process of trying to d/l Liar Game too.

Archived