Born: September 10th, 1985

Profession: Actor

Date of birth: 1985-Sept-10

Birthplace: Tokyo

Height: 181cm

Weight: 61kg

Star sign: Virgo

Blood type: A

Family: Father/actor Matsuda Yuusaku (松田優作), mother/actress Matsuda Miyuki, brother/actor Matsuda Ryuuhei (松田龍平), aunt/actress Kumagai Mami

Talent Agency: Ken-On (http://www.ken-on.co.jp/artist/html/matsuda.html)

credits to dramawiki and jdorama

U3987P28T3D3484856F329DT20111118153948.j

He's SUPER cute and handsome!! i didn't find a page or thread on him so here's one now ^^, sorry if its not the first one.. anyway if anyone watched Hana Yori Dango i'm sure you remember him ^^ his parents are supposedly really famous actors in japan and recently their house got burglarized Oo;;; hmm lol anyway, he's starred in Hana Yori Dango (2005) and Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (2003). When i can i'll get screen caps up of him XD other than that i can't find other pics, share if u can ^^ he's only 20 right now and just started, i think that he'll get a lot bigger later!! his face is so pretty

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chubzzy

wow... he has a celebrity family... his parents looks so young~ wonder how old they are now since matsuda shota is already 20...

i like him in hana yori dango too~ he's cute! i still love oguri shun best though hehehe.... :P but overall hana yori dango is awesome! :D

yeahh! he has such a pretty face! i awtched hana yori dango..hahha thought he had such a nice face shape..it would fit a girl perfectly.. =Xx

Guest cyberfruit

Ryuhei's better looking in my opinion ^^;

I can't say anything about Shota's acting, though. Never seen any of his dramas because I don't get the channels they're on.

oh...that's their mom....WOW...they look a lot like their mom too, especially ryuhei. yeah and sorry you guys but their dad died young (like 40 something) right before he was going to debut in an american movie too... :tears:

but it looks like ryuhei got lips from dad and shota got lips from mom, lol!

Ahaha the 'tea' guy.

He has really nice features.

I actually thought the peacekeeper guy ( I forgot his name ) was cuter.

I loved peacekeeper and Oguri Shun :wub:

Guest lotusdrop

Oo!! really!?!? omg he died? :( thats sad.. and yes "tea" guy says it best hehe

anyone have pics of his brother? ^__^ im interested in something "hotter" than this dude haha

Archived