[drama 2006] Bad Family 불량가족

Guest xosandy

Guest makemyday

YAY i'm excited for this drama to begin.

i really like kim myung min.

and i agree, nam sang mi suits the role better than han chae young although i do love both of them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is Han Chae Young still the lead in the drama or she's replace by the gurl from sweet Spy?..Plz, tell me HCY is still the lead!!

Guest loving_D

nam sang mi is so cute! and the second male lead isn't so bad looking either. but im really irky about heechul joining. ive never seen his acting so we'll see.

Guest Solly

the second leader i like him. he's awesome! i'm not really familiar with the male lead... hmm... i probably won't watch this drama. O_O;;; *shrugs* we'll see.

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest yeohweping

The link for the news clip :D

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200603/01/200603011609341159_s.wmv

The airing date for tis series has changed I believe.. becus the last episode of Heaven's Tree will be on 16 March 2006 now ~~ ;)

So I think tis series will start on 22 March 2006.

Edit; It looks like a comedy romance series instead of melodrama `

Guest superivystar

i can't wait for this!!! 2 of my favorite guys park jinwoo and kim heechul are there!!! whooppppeeee!!! and i was just thinking about jinwoo the other day and wondering what he was up to after nn5. i am so happppeeeee!!!!! :)

and i'm really glad that this seems to be a comedy thing..i'm not really into melodramas teehee :blush:

Guest superivystar

^thanks!!! :) awww park jinwoo wasn't shown in the main poster..but he's really gonna be in the cast rightie?? :lol: hey hey! one guy there really looks like CG's dad in goong!!!! are they one and the same? :P

Guest jahye

tHIS seriously ! look like a comedy! puhahahha ...kim myung min look sooo cool .and the supporting cast seem like we going to have some fun in this drama !

wallpaper .from sbs! ..

http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/tv2004/etc/ima...d_1280x1024.jpg

http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/tv2004/etc/ima...e_1280x1024.jpg

Thanks for the images!

:lol: I'm loving it already! I loved Kim Myung Min ever since 'I Like It Hot' and I'm happy he's doing a romantic comedy drama this time.

^thanks!!! :) awww park jinwoo wasn't shown in the main poster..but he's really gonna be in the cast rightie?? :lol: hey hey! one guy there really looks like CG's dad in goong!!!! are they one and the same? :P

yea tht has to be CG's dad who's in tis series as well :lol:

Guest donilpark

Wow, look at the cast!

This is definitely gonna be fun.

And I just learned this is directed by the one who directed Bad Housewife?

That's even better.

Definitely can't let this one slip by...

Guest kh4269

haha..don't worry.. Park Jin Woo is in 'bad family'.. 2nd actor/actress PJW / Hyeon Young are not in the poster bz they are not actual 'bad family' member.. i heard their role are sister and brother of rich family..

Archived