Samurai Champloo

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest Take Five

yes...it's realy awesome...ahaha i wanted the series soo bad but 160$$$ =(

no money.

but really good and funny.

i love when they get into agruements and split ways but then again they meet up somehow and help each other.

it was $80 at rightstuf at xmas. i was stupid and didn't get it though.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest PURPLEjUiCE

i love samurai champloo

definatly a unique type of anime

besides, this anime got me into

NUJABES who i LOVEE

Guest treestumps

samurai champloo. it was so good that i watched all of it one day! i guess the ending was kind of similar to cowboy bebop, how they all seperated in the end. a good anime to watch.

• 2 months later...
Guest stellabella

I just finished this series I am so sad it ended so quickly. And the ending kind of disappointed me...I had reason to believe that Jin and Fuu were gonna end up together it was kinda disappointing when they all just went their separate ways. Oh well.

I'm a big fan of hip hop music though and I have to say I loved the music on this anime. Definitely one of the reasons I love this show so much.

Guest tomodachi-

^lol.. I guess the anime just doesn't focus on romance as such.. but more on the special bond the three developed as they went on with the journey

Found the anime quite unique.. one thing I love the most is the music!

Absolutely adore the music.. very catchy.. in fact .. I'm listening to one of the track right now ~ XD

Guest ima_robot

ok lets get one thing clear...

THE MUSIC BLOWS ALL OTHER ANIME SOUNDTRACKS OUT THE FREEKIN` WATER!

nujabes is simply amazing. his beats are so smooth. that man is a genius. shing02 has a great flow. those two should really bring hip hop back like it used to be.

as for the animation...that too is in a class of its own. its a treat for the eyes.

this by far has to be one of my favorite anime of all time. =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

I actually thought the ending wasn't nearly as bad as people claim. It all depends on your perspective. Jin represented the old Japan and old customs. Mugen represented the newer, more irreverent generation and Fuu represented the Western influenced Japan. By having all 3 characters live in the end, it's symbollic of each part of Japan surviving. I guess that's how I'd explain the ending.

deeeeeep. >_< that's the best interpretation i heard so far (:

i actually liked the ending, too. of course, i wanted moree in the ending, but i can't say that the ending sucked. it was very suited for samurai champloo (: and the ending gave off the vibe of pro-ness.

gah.. i can't explain it..

anyway,

the entire anime was sooo.... geni-otic<3 you'd never expect for the mixture of genres. gahh, so awesome >< the songs were fitting, and even though the op song wasn't the type i listen to, i couldn't help but approve of it. it's very samurai champloo-y (:

-spark

Guest diru

^ Oh I agree with that, in fact, I didn't even think of that theory about the ending till now.

The ending didn't suck to me, Fuu got what she wanted and they all left to do their own little things. And ending fit for a good anime series.

Best episode was when Jin fell in love and did whatever he could to get that chick out of the brothel. <3

Guest FirstTheWorst

I was sad cause the series ended =(.

I loved it so much. I love how they incorporate hip hop and the japanese culture all together....makes freakin' awesome music. Probably the best, in my POV, music from an anime.

The fighting was damn right awesome as well.

Guest crazyworld

i freaken love this!

it's funny and so filled with entertainment. so action packed. though the ending was kind of dull.

Archived