Samurai Champloo

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snaeha_dalis13

Haven't seen it, but was just wondering, I heard that the manga only has 2 volumes. Is the anime like the manga and which is better?

Guest HKS457

I still remember the scene when they meet 3 guys that carried a block of wood on their shoulder and doing the freestyle rap (I think)...It was so hilarious..

haha i remember that!

Haven't seen it, but was just wondering, I heard that the manga only has 2 volumes. Is the anime like the manga and which is better?

sometimes the manga just dont cut it. and this is 1 of them, gotta watch it in anime due to the music and sound effect

Really? Hmm...I'm not sure if the manga goes by the anime.

It should be longer than 2 volumes if it goes by the anime.

I haven't read the manga yet, but I think watching the anime tends to be more interesting. Most fighting animes are better watched than read in manga form. Seeing the actual fighting taking place is much more fun.

Guest ima_robot

who sisngs the theam song??

i love it and i have it in my comp. but im totally lost on who it is.. im talking about the first season song and it gose like..

"somedays, somenights, some live some die in the way of the samurai"

i like that anime alot tooo =] the charaters are great and the sorty line has a lot of deapth

who sisngs the theam song??

i love it and i have it in my comp. but im totally lost on who it is.. im talking about the first season song and it gose like..

"somedays, somenights, some live some die in the way of the samurai"

i like that anime alot tooo =] the charaters are great and the sorty line has a lot of deapth

It's "Battlecry" by Nujabes feat. SHINGO2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aznmage

OMG Samurai Champloo was amazing! It is my all time favorite anime, along with Cowboy Bebop.

The baseball episode was especially funny, anyone agree?

Yea. excellent anime

Guest corry29

I actually thought the ending wasn't nearly as bad as people claim. It all depends on your perspective. Jin represented the old Japan and old customs. Mugen represented the newer, more irreverent generation and Fuu represented the Western influenced Japan. By having all 3 characters live in the end, it's symbollic of each part of Japan surviving. I guess that's how I'd explain the ending.

^ i never saw it in that way, but now i kinda understand what u mean, :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carrotcake

I used to watch this when it first came out online, and I could bittorrent the subbed ones. Then I deleted them, and regret it because if I want to watch it again, I have to watch the dubbed versions XD;;. I thought the storyline was pretty good since it was interesting and pretty original. *SPOILER* Although the ending was really sad, especially when Fuu's dad got killed, and then they had to seperate :X.

• 1 month later...
Guest Irysinon

Samurai Champloo is stylish. I have one of the soundtracks and I love it. As for the series itself? It's got a lot of cool sword-fighting action, but lacks in the character department. It's like both Jin and Mugen don't really have much of a motive. I guess they just wanted an adventure or something, while using the 'searching for the samurai that smells like sunflower' as an excuse to follow Fuu.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

yes...it's realy awesome...ahaha i wanted the series soo bad but 160$$$ =(

no money.

but really good and funny.

i love when they get into agruements and split ways but then again they meet up somehow and help each other.

Guest .Cherry.

I LUUVVVVV this series, it's amazing. The creators of Cowboy Bebop made it so that's a plus!

The music is incredible as well. I so luv the jazz type music to it. If u haven't watched it, give it a shot! It's a reallllyyy good anime! ^_~

Archived