Samurai Champloo

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

samurai champloo is SO awesome !~ image 
image16.jpg  
Plot:
A young woman named Fuu is working as a waitress in a tea shop when she is abused by a band of samurai. She is saved by Mugen, a mysterious rogue, and Jin, a young ronin. Mugen attacks Jin after he proves to be a worthy opponent and they begin fighting one another and inadvertently cause the death of Shibui Tomonoshina, the magistrate's son. For this crime they are to be executed, but with some help from Fuu, they escape and Fuu asks them to travel with her to find "the samurai who smells of sunflowers."

Volumes: 2 (Discontinued) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=420Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 26*This series has also games released
MinitokyoSamuraiChamploo283280.jpg

samurai-champloo-wallpaper-19.jpg

samurai-champloo-51932b1f1f9ab.jpg
love the characters ..love the fights .. love the art .. & LOVE LOVE the music!! image
i think it`s very different compared to the other animes

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

technically you could say it's similar to cowboy bebop...just that it's in a different time period and involves a different genre of music. heh.

Guest Access DENIED

I thought this anime had potential in the beginning but honestly it really disappointed me. Most of the episodes were so pointless. It never gets to the point until the last few episodes when it finally seems to get interesting. The ending was still cruddy.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

The ending was still cruddy.

yeah .. i didn`t expect the ending to be like that -_- i was like, " ARE YOU SERiOUS !?" ohs wells

Guest Ryoga_Echizen

I still remember the scene when they meet 3 guys that carried a block of wood on their shoulder and doing the freestyle rap (I think)...It was so hilarious..

Guest Divine Hand

I actually thought the ending wasn't nearly as bad as people claim. It all depends on your perspective. Jin represented the old Japan and old customs. Mugen represented the newer, more irreverent generation and Fuu represented the Western influenced Japan. By having all 3 characters live in the end, it's symbollic of each part of Japan surviving. I guess that's how I'd explain the ending.

Guest Paroxysmal

samarai champloo was awesome; i loved the characters and the fighting scenes but -- the ending was kinda disappointing .. but i do hope they make more ^^*

Guest Iridescence

It was pretty cool in the beginning, but I was greatly disappointed with the ending. It was shocking. I didn't expect them to end it that way. I was like.. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest VersusVillain

I saw one episode of Samurai Champloo. It was pretty good, but I keep forgetting to tivo the other episodes.

Guest Doreamon

Omg, what happened in the ending??

Yeah, i love this anime, it's so well made. And i have the soundtrack too, veerrry good...but i havent watched the whole series yet. too busy too >.<

Guest __JBM*

ughhh. like i said in the old topic for this..

dubbed= yuck. haha. i SERIOUSLY could not stand it even for five minutes.

watch the japanese version guys<3.

there's this one site that has all of first season's episodes. =)

<3 'em.

Archived