Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera - Fights Acne, Blemishes, Scars, Large Pores, Etc?

Guest KamsaHamnida

Guest KamsaHamnida

Anybody used this stuff who could testify to how well it worked?

It's usually used for bug bites, rashes, and sun burns. But people use it on their face to help with other stuff like acne and scars. Also helps with red or inflammed skin due to pimples. Same as with bug bites and rashes. Supposed to even out skin tone, too.

It also tightens your skin making your pores less noticeable and less oily.

Well, that's everything I heard it does. If this is all true or not, I don't know. I sure hope so since I just ordered a bottle online. Would like to hear other people's opinions on it, though.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yamaki_LOVE

:D my friend is using it and she says that her pimples doesnt come out puss anymore and like if she puts it on the pimple about the next day it dissappears :D

and for me i use the plant i guess it's the same thing and it's kind of fading my scars [ im barely using it ^_^;] and my pinples aren't huge anymore

EDIT: i use it ^ every night and in the morning wash my face..like in the morning my face would feel normal [like the aloe vera plant is not on there] and when i wash it off i feel the sticky thing of the plant washing off , hope im making sense :sweatingbullets:

i used to use this all the time -_-

it made my skin softer & tighter & i didn't have pimples so....(:

i used it last week ; the whole week.

this time it: made my skin whiter & softer, took away my tan. so, my tan's gone! and i'm sad haha.

but it made me break out O_O, so i stopped using it.

Guest KamsaHamnida

I think the best "brand" is supposed to be just the pure aloe vera plant. Since it's fresh and contains no other weird chemicals.

But if you're too lazy to cut the plant and stuff, Fruit of the Earth is probably the next best thing. It's supposed to be almost 100% pure aloe vera but not quite. Still contains some preservative and a few other chemicals that you can't pronounce.

Guest QUlRKofFATE

wow awesome. i never knew acne was like a cure-all ive only used it for sunburns but i'm going to go smother it all over my body now

I used to use it but i stopped 'cause i didn't see any difference on my acne.

But it did make my face feel smoother&softer[=

Guest __In Lust`

this is old news...

but i tried it long time ago.. didnt work for meee.. because i have oily skin it made me look more oily..

wow, cool.

didn't know this.

can anyone post picture what the aloe vera plant && the fruits of the earth product l

looks like.

how much does both cost..??

&& where can i purchase it.

i want to try. =]

Guest nanshi

I used to use FOTE aloe vera gel alone... but for some reason it left a sticky and slightly tight layer on my skin (it never made my skin feel "soft" like other people have said)... so on a whim, because I was fiddling around with my bottle a few nights ago, I decided to put it on OVER my usual moisturizer. Voila! Dried along with the moisturizer and sunk in brilliantly into my skin. Smooth as a baby's bum and all matte and glowy. Now, I just got over my period (finally! offtopic: doesn't it feel like your period always lasts FOREVER when you get it? or is it just me?) so I don't know if it was the craaazy hormones finally calming down and that made my skin feel so soft and clear up so well or the aloe vera gel, but I certainly love using it! And I don't really have much else to use it for anyways... so yeah, worked great for me. Not for acne though. didn't do anything for my acne (I still use trusty Neosporin for that) but made my skin smooth and helped refine my pores (which I need desperately!).

Guest alligatortears

i know a girl who puts aloe gell on her face religiously and she says that it "really helps"

i'm not sure what she meant by that but she recommended all my girl friends to do it.

Guest joonieballoonie

I like it - it doesn't seem to do much, but using in the long-term has some pretty nice benefits. I use an aloe vera gel from Lily of the Desert that I bought from Whole Foods called Aloe 90 or something like that. It's got vitamins A, C, and E added in, which is never bad, I think.

Guest KamsaHamnida

Well, just got the aloe vera gel today. Will update in a week or so about how well it worked for my skin.

Guest yamaki_LOVE

wow, cool.

didn't know this.

can anyone post picture what the aloe vera plant && the fruits of the earth product l

looks like.

how much does both cost..??

&& where can i purchase it.

i want to try. =]

aloe_vera.jpg

aloe_vera1_1_cc.jpg

Split_Aloe.jpg

^i googled it :D&i didn't buy mine i have them plant in my backyard well my mom hehe

Fruit_of_the_Earth_Aloe_Vera_100_Ge.jpg

^target^walmart..but i didnt find one at walmart <_< my friend says it's at the dollar section

Guest oneday

I mix this with Cetaphil for moisturization at night.

My acne did not improve because of this, but it didnt get worse either. I dont think it minimize your pores.

But, it works wonderfully as a hair gel. I put it in my hair for flyaways, and it just drys - no dandruff, no hard strands of hair, etc.

Guest tOasty

I have a partially used bottle in my shop, if anyone is interested. =]

But yeah, it didn't really work with my oily skin. :[

Archived