BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been looking all over for information on this drama! i just love Angela Zhang! her singing is really good and her acting in Dolphin's Bay was nice too!

i remember watching the previews for this on youtube and ever since i can never find anything else...my little sister and i are just dying to watch it! does anyone know where i can download it if i don't have clubbox or bitorrent? or maybe i should just wait until someone post it on youtube...

i was wondering can someone reupload the beginning song for me please? the previous links are expired. thanks!

口袋的天空, 隐形的翅膀, 永昼 (3 songs frm the drama)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfevqd

Guest loveprint

Whoa those pictures sorta freaked me. Especially the last one. They're...interesting...

I'm sorta glad they cut that out of the first ep cause I watched the first ep on TV & the show's on 1AM & I'm the only one awake. It would've scared the crap out of me.

Guest the;andro

okay, so AH CAT, is? a person or a name? omg, its getting more and more confusing with this cut and uncut scenes from ice fish and YDY. pesh.. crazy. and this ah cat... someone explain to me? its jsut a name given to the twin who has split personality right?

Guest summers83

It is so obvious they cut the scenes and a lot too. The camera was showing to the brother in coma in the hospital then it suddenly jumped to ad for Part IV. And what was Yang Ren You referring to the thing that Jing's classmate passed to him before? They cut that earlier scene off. What was that thing she had passed to him? I'm dying to watch the uncut scenes...Sickening to watch a show that cut off the impt scenes...

Guest Metamorphosis

um. people who post pictures... could you post the links instead? cuz they're total spoilers.

anyway, coolsmurf, thanks for the pictures! or no thanks. they're so scary! haha they probably had to cut it out of CTV's version since it isn't cable?

sorry about that

i wasn't aware of the people that haven't seen the show

i edited it

Guest pillowbox

*GASP* i saw those pics.. they look horrifying *O* now i actually believed maybe the younger sister did kill her sister O.O

*GASP* i saw those pics.. they look horrifying *O* now i actually believed maybe the younger sister did kill her sister O.O

No No, the sister did die! angela said that on the variety show plus the producer also confirmed this!

Guest yuans7love

GOSH I HATE BEING ONE EPISODE BEHIND ALL THE TIME BUT I WANT TO WATCH THE FULL VERSION!!! ㅠ_ㅠ

CURSE YOU CTV!!! :fury:

Guest v1rgi3

hehhe.. this may seem bothersome, but i was wondering, since ydy has only the cut version and i'm d/ling off of btydy.com, (b/c i've never gotten clubbox to work, and i can't switch the tracker for the torrents on d-addicts.com) this means i've got the cut version rite???

so is there any way that i can d'l the uncut version???

is there like a website for icefish??? eheheh.. thanks

hehhe.. this may seem bothersome, but i was wondering, since ydy has only the cut version and i'm d/ling off of btydy.com, (b/c i've never gotten clubbox to work, and i can't switch the tracker for the torrents on d-addicts.com) this means i've got the cut version rite???

refer to post #149

Guest v1rgi3

refer to post #149

yes yes.. thank you for that but i tried it already... but when i went there. its a black screen and then where its "enter your code" : li6ma2QWyk AND NEXT TO IT IS DOWNLOAD

i hit download and then my bittorrent gives me a msg that saids:

"(global message) : This is not a valid torrent file. (invalid bencoded value (data after valid prefix))"

umm... am i doing something wrong??? lol...

Guest summers83

Bump Off Lover - Ep 01 [uncensored Version]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004/nk9h6

Bump Off Lover - Ep 02 [uncensored Version]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004/ok9h6

Credits: Silvergal1004

Guest dopemills

boy am i glad to find this thread.

i just watched finished ep1 and 2. i think it's the cut versions.

coolsmurf, you posted the pictures that were cut from ep1. sounds scarey so i did not dare to click to see. maybe you could say what is it about? just curious thanks!

also what was cut in ep2?

there was a link to a chinese page. but i can't read chinese. could somehow explain. also what was the scarey website about? i could not understand. please help enlighten me.

sorry to bother you guys. cos chinese and me don't go together. LOL

Guest brighterthansunshine

wow i kinda really regret clicking on those recaps of what was cut in episode one. i get scared pretty easily and those pics were freakyyy. *shudders**

boy am i glad to find this thread.

i just watched finished ep1 and 2. i think it's the cut versions.

coolsmurf, you posted the pictures that were cut from ep1. sounds scarey so i did not dare to click to see. maybe you could say what is it about? just curious thanks!

also what was cut in ep2?

there was a link to a chinese page. but i can't read chinese. could somehow explain. also what was the scarey website about? i could not understand. please help enlighten me.

sorry to bother you guys. cos chinese and me don't go together. LOL

if u get the uncut version, u wont have to worry about what u missed!

Episode 1 (CTV Version) cut scenes

only the freaky scary pictures of the hate email attachment to 宜真 was cut out.

Episode 2 (CTV Version) cut scenes

Part 1: right after 克傑 was lectured by his teacher - 克傑 went to the toilet and was ambushed by 孫少龍 and his lackeys. 克傑 managed to fight his way out luckily. The next scene sees a mysterious person taking a student file away (assumed to be 克傑 file). The teacher notices something is amiss as she sees the open drawer, but she ignores it as she has to rush off for her next lesson. (following this is the teacher giving out the papers)

Part 2: 宜靜 is staring into space under the tree. 克傑 secretly puts a can of coke with a note underneath it saying must be happy. Following this, 克傑 leaves and then sees a group of students surrounding a bulletin board. He then realises that 孫少龍 has posted the photos he took of him with his pants down. He angrily tears down the photos and starts to scoot off. He bumps into 宜靜 and knocks the coke off her hands. 克傑 then goes to look for 孫少龍 who blurts out that 克傑 father is involved in drugs and should have no problems paying him $$ afterall. (at this point, 克傑 had only told his teacher) After further ribbing, 克傑 gets really mad and whips out the 黑暗之心 knife which he got after someone bumped into him in the 1st episode. Just as 克傑 is gonna strike, his teacher appears and stop him. 克強 then reaches the school because of this and the teacher wants 克傑 to apologise to 孫少龍 but he refuses and feels that the teacher has betrayed him for revealing his dad identity.

Part 3: 克傑 is in the toilet and 克強 is outside trying to console him. 克傑 refuses to utter a word and the angry 克強 storms off. Then 克傑 comes out and logons to 黑暗之心 website and one of the chatters 闇黑魔神 offers to help 克傑 vents his frustration but on the condition that 克傑 joins them as the gang. 克傑 agrees without any hesistation.

Part 4: Everyone is rushing for school on the bus but 孫少龍 is waiting at the bus stop for revenge against 克傑. 克傑 appears and is in a face off with 孫少龍 when suddenly someone in white bumps into 孫少龍 and then we see everyone screaming as a pocket knife is stuck onto 孫少龍 thigh. 孫少龍 shouts in agony upon realisation.

Part 5: 克傑 logons to 黑暗之心 website and from the chats, realised that 孫少龍 wound and his teacher spiked drink was both done by 闇黑魔神. 克傑 starts to get worried and says he wants to quit but 闇黑魔神 rejects him and say he must help them now to kill someone. Following this, 闇黑魔神 disappears from the chatroom.

Part 6: 克傑 leaves a suicide message on the chatroom and a new chatter 搖滾芭比 appears on the chatroom and also feels like dying too. They made a pact to meet on the rooftop and commit suicide together.

Part 7: 克傑 adheres by the suicide promise and ventures to the rooftop. He leaves a sms to 宜靜 telling her to remember him after his death. After his sms was sent successfully, 宜靜 appears right behind him. The both of them then realises each other identities on the chatroom. Their original suicide plan was aborted when 克傑 wants 宜靜 to give him a memorable memory to carry with him when he dies. 宜靜 agrees and they both then skipped school to go to the ferris wheel. (During the rooftop scene, 宜靜 remembers a conversation between 嘉緯 and 宜真 in the library where 嘉緯 said that he didnt love 宜靜 at all and he kisses 宜真. 宜靜 was actually right beside them but she doesnt mutter a word. I presume this was why she decided to commit suicide originally) In their haste, 宜靜 drops her inhaler.

a preview for the uncut ep3 shown this saturday as posted from the production website

a relevation will be revealed beween 小愛(宜靜classmate) relation with the website 黑暗之心

Archived