BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

yes as i have said earlier, the producer has already stated that its the sister who died, no switching of identities here...

notice how 宜真 face was facing up instead of down, she could be accidentally pushed down in a scuffle. normally when u commit suicide, u will be facing down when u land on the ground.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

capture.jpg

the 4 cast members of the drama were on Jacky wu talkshow yesterday to promote and talk about their roles, those interested can download

【冰鱼出品】爱上九点半:爱杀17剧组演员

Anyone has the direct video or variety other than the torrent file? Can upload on YSI or FileFront? Or upload to youtube to just watch online if possible? BT always doesn't work for me...Thanks!

Guest luluchan

the bf looks suspicious~~

i like the suspense !!but then i dun like how the version i watched cut off so much!!!

i was quite lost in 2nd epi!!

i hope some kind soul records off GTV next week!

thanks for the show! i don't know any of the guys in the show~~~

good to learn more bout them!

the bf looks suspicious~~

i like the suspense !!but then i dun like how the version i watched cut off so much!!!

i was quite lost in 2nd epi!!

i hope some kind soul records off GTV next week!

thanks for the show! i don't know any of the guys in the show~~~

good to learn more bout them!

i am trying to watch GTV this weekend from online internet tv..hope it would be smooth

Guest summers83

I went KTV yesterday and sang Anegla's Kou Dai De Tian Kong. Ooh, I love that MTV. She looks good in the MTV. Anyone can upload the two MVs (opening and ending) on FileFront or YSI please? Will appreciate it! Thanks!

^ Thanks, is there a link for the full version of the 1st ep as well?

at the moment no, because by the time everyone realised it, the first episode was already shown...

just browse through, ep2 has lots of missing scenes previously, now its more complete!!!

Guest vc1188

^ Will IceFish be recording the complete version from now on? and will YDY do the same? or..

cuz when it comes to complicated dramas like this, cutting out scenes would probably make a huge difference T__T

too bad BitTorrent never works for me. can you tell me what scenes were missing?

i was juwt wondering when the icrfish and ydy version comes out how we knwo if those are the GTV full version?? since i don't read chinese it hard to tell and icefish released ep. 3 but im not sure if that hte full verison or not...

Guest SilentDream

The full episode cut out scenes too. Coz in the cut one the teacher asked him why he wrote his brother's name as a guardian(?) instead and asked where his father is and he said something but in the full episode he just looked at the ground and it switched to the bathroom.

-Edit-

Nvm they moved it to a later time..

Guest luluchan

does CTV only cut epi 2 ?? or every single episode???

when does GTV come out with their episodes?

cuz i should just wait for GTV instead of CTV if so...

I'm dling GTV now cuz i was pretty confused in epi 2 when i watched it!

hmm

so yeah.. please inform me thanks!

also.. does anyone know if there is clubbox that uploads this??

cuz I'm starting to like CB more than BT these days!

thanks!! ^_^

does CTV only cut epi 2 ?? or every single episode???

when does GTV come out with their episodes?

cuz i should just wait for GTV instead of CTV if so...

I'm dling GTV now cuz i was pretty confused in epi 2 when i watched it!

hmm

so yeah.. please inform me thanks!

also.. does anyone know if there is clubbox that uploads this??

cuz I'm starting to like CB more than BT these days!

thanks!! ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira

Guest vc1188

^ silvergal1004's clubbox also has the eppies- YDY version, which is also CTV version

I DL-ed the IceFish GTV version, which just came out... today? I don't know if that means GTV airs its episodes later, or if the person only uploaded it a week late.

Archived