BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest Emyli

my theory:

i think yijing and yizhen switched places before death, and yijing is the one that is still alive.

or

the mother is the one who has been doing it.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jihye87

^^ okie .. den i give up guessing .. haha .. anyway hasn't been watching it after the 4th episode .. will watch the last one though .. hehe .. fickle ..

Guest dreamsicle

This is soo good, even though I think Yi Jing's reasons are absurd - she created her own misery, but the process of solving the crime is really cool. I don't mind anymore that it's not red hot, since I've noticed that the most popular shows are shallow and pointless in order to get the following that they do. :rolleyes:

I can't dl BT but thanks for the link! So CTV is the cut version? Well I like this better since the flashbacks are so useless.

Guest PandaKiss

Argh!

I'm stuck on Episode 7.

'Cause my other computer doesn't work so I can't download.

T3T;;

Guest Metamorphosis

wow epdisode 12 is out already? that was quick

if the murderer was jiawei, i think they make it too obvious at this point

if yizhen and yijing really switch places before *Yizhen's*death...then i'm gonna be confused about alot of things lol

does anyone know how many epsidoes are there total?

Guest SilentDream

Woah that was intense O_O... Jia Wei's acting still sucks though LOL. Hes such an richard simmons though. Yi Zhen is getting smart though (FINALLY!). I still think the mother killed Yi Jing...

Guest alluring.honey

^ yeah thats what i thought too like on episode 8... but didnt the same person who killed yi jing kill that yang ran you guy?? I dont think the mother killed yang ran you though ><

Guest summers83

Woah that was intense O_O... Jia Wei's acting still sucks though LOL. Hes such an richard simmons though. Yi Zhen is getting smart though (FINALLY!). I still think the mother killed Yi Jing...

Think the mother may have accidentally pushed Yi Jing off. Perhaps they were quarrelling and while they were struggling, Yi Jing was pushed off the rooftop. But I dunno what the mother actually went into Yi Zhen's room for to adjust her alarm clock and hp. I had thought she wanted to delay her time to make her oversleep or soemthing. But in the end, she still turned up for the meeting.

Guest SilentDream

^ Yeah I thought so too. I thought that she would change the time, hide the mp3 player and then meet up with Jia Wei herself but nothing happened O_o...

Guest dreamsicle

WHAT?! Only 13 episodes long? So sad... it's going to be over

The end of 12 was so stupid, or is Yi Zhen pretending to drown? Even someone who never swam knows that if a dude pushes you down into the pool at the same spot, you get into the water and get away. I hope she's faking it. The Zhou Ke ... something guy said in the preview that 17 year old can't kill people and it's a feminine "you" and so the only person I can think of is the Xiao Ai girl, but that also doesn't make sense

Guest clueless_pig

^ zhou ke qiang could be talking to YiZhen, as in "even if she's 17, it's wrong to kill JiaWei". Remember Zhou ke qiang was worried that Yizhen might do somethign stupid, likely killing JiaWei?

Guest vc1188

omg episode 11 uncut was amazing. O_O;;

oh, and can you guys PLEASE change the font color if you're going to post SPOILERS?

Guest summers83

WHAT?! Only 13 episodes long? So sad... it's going to be over

The end of 12 was so stupid, or is Yi Zhen pretending to drown? Even someone who never swam knows that if a dude pushes you down into the pool at the same spot, you get into the water and get away. I hope she's faking it. The Zhou Ke ... something guy said in the preview that 17 year old can't kill people and it's a feminine "you" and so the only person I can think of is the Xiao Ai girl, but that also doesn't make sense

Obviously Yi Zhen was planning something against Jia Wei so she pretended to drown as she knewJia Wei had thought she was scared of water. That's why she took up swimming lessons and I believe she can swim well as in fast enough....

Archived