Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest dawnanny

Dawnny: thanks for your MV, it's very nice, can yo please post those pictures of Ko soo in your MV, I would love to have them.

I think he is one of the most underated actor in Korean..what do you think?

and I think he is the only man that looks suitable with any hair styles...he looks so hot and manly

Does anybody know where I can download the Age of Innocence? another Ko soo drama? I am dying to watch it..English sub of course.

Thank you for your praise.

I can post these pictures at this MV.

but I am always very busy, so I need to have much time to do it.

I promise I must post a series of GS’s pictures at here.:)

Poor kid.

I only have AGE OF INNOCENCE with no sub.(700M VOD) and DVD with Chinese sub.

I know some clubbox can download age of innocence with Chinese sub, do you need?

I think this is the most handsome and cool image in all of his drama.

Although many people don’t like end in china, but I very like end, it is a very pretty end.

When we are young, maybe, we will be hurt in the love.

I see a boy grow up in the love, that young boy become a great man.

Maybe sometimes, he will be sad for his lost love, but I think the most of time that he will smile for their young recollection.

I more love boy’s friendship than their love in this drama. ^^

I can’t agree with your think.

GS’s performance’s career is not very smooth.

Sometimes he suffers frustration because of actress.

But his acting is approved form Piano to GR.

I must be to say something that GS was very famous and popular in Korea since Piano.

but sometimes people forget he has very great acting because of there are many new stats in Korea.

If you don’t have good drama, you will be forgot.

Frankly speaking, beside Pinao’s scripter is very good, the scripter of his drama always consumed his acting

(I am very angry for GR’s scripter, the last part of GR is too terrible )

and more unfortunately, he don’t find suit actress with him.

Although he suffered these extremity, he still success to grad all eye in GR.

He seems to announce he come back by his superexcellent acting.

He is more popular and famous than ago in Korea.

All news praise his excellent acting one day by one day when GR is screening in Korea.

When I read these news, I can’t stop my tear of joy, I know his hard will get the most wonderful reward.

Finally, he got incalculable claps that belong to him.

So, don’t worry him, only he can insist hard until the last minute, he must be a best dreamer and actor.:lol:

Guest dawnanny

42th1daejongpart1luxuryavi0007.jpg

our shy boy

so cut kid

i hope your simles can so happy and bright forever.

keep your pure heart forever.

42th1daejongpart1luxuryavi8.jpg

Guest thanhdda

wow thanks for all these pictures guys...he look hot and manly as always,

dawnny. can yo show me where to download Age of innocence? it doesnt matter about the English sub I just watch it without sub then..

Guest thanhdda

hey dawnny, they were saying someting about Go Soo int the x-file

that he dates actress Jo Joon Hee, but he said they are just friend..what else did they say about him?

00506295_2.jpg00506294_2.jpg

Guest mangosteen

hey dawnny, they were saying someting about Go Soo int the x-file

that he dates actress Jo Joon Hee, but he said they are just friend..what else did they say about him?

00506295_2.jpg00506294_2.jpg

Really? She's cute!

Thank you for your praise.

I can post these pictures at this MV.

but I am always very busy, so I need to have much time to do it.

I promise I must post a series of GS’s pictures at here.:)

Poor kid.

I only have AGE OF INNOCENCE with no sub.(700M VOD) and DVD with Chinese sub.

I know some clubbox can download age of innocence with Chinese sub, do you need?

I think this is the most handsome and cool image in all of his drama.

Although many people don’t like end in china, but I very like end, it is a very pretty end.

When we are young, maybe, we will be hurt in the love.

I see a boy grow up in the love, that young boy become a great man.

Maybe sometimes, he will be sad for his lost love, but I think the most of time that he will smile for their young recollection.

I more love boy’s friendship than their love in this drama. ^^

I must be to say something that GS was very famous and popular in Korea since Piano.

but sometimes people forget he has very great acting because of there are many new stats in Korea.

Frankly speaking, beside Pinao’s scripter is very good, the scripter of his drama always consumed his acting

All news praise his excellent acting one day by one day when GR is screening in Korea.

When I read these news, I can’t stop my tear of joy, I know his hard will get the most wonderful reward.

So, don’t worry him, only he can insist hard until the last minute, he must be a best dreamer and actor.:lol:

I agree with you dawnanny ^^ I love him since Piano that's because his acting skill then I watched Age of Innocent... I saw his acting grow n I love him more in here.... after that I always continue to find more news about him but unfortunately it's hard for me :( many his web doesn't have an english site so I just admire him trough his dramas n movie ^^

One of the reason why it's so hard to find news about him is because there's not many people know about him not just like BYJ who has gain popularity in Asia so we can easily find his news in English. Well.... that just my opinion only ^^

Gladly I know this site n become member just to find out more about him :P and meeting all of you who have simillar interest ^^

i agree with you, kosoo is very famous in korea since piano... i dont deny he had to spend difficult time last year...but the best thing about Kosoo that made i admire him is he overcome all of these things, and he come back...with more powerful acting...

by green rose , he is recognized by all korea... :lol:

many reporters say how exceptional his acting is, many people praise him and Green rose...

i'm so proud of Kosoo, i'm proud of his personlity, his effort, and his talent...

if you read his award section, you will find out he's got awards almost every year since 2000

you know, he is the first celebritie that makes me obssessed that much... ^^

isn't it funny that everyday i spend many hours a day just on searching for update of him ^^::,

and when i know he face any difficulty, my mood is very bad...i can stop thinking about that. it even haunts me in my sleep~~... ~LOL...~~ ^^::

but thanks to him, i can meet many cute people here...Dawnanny, cecil, thandda, mangosteen, quellie, soju, van, badz, and so on...

i agree with you, kosoo is very famous in korea pinao... i dont deny he had to spend very difficult time last year...but the best thing about Kosoo that made i admire him is he overcome all of these things, and he come back...with more powerful acting...

many reporters say how exceptional his acting is, many people praise him and Green rose...

i'm so proud of Kosoo, i'm proud of his personlity, his effort, and his talent...

if you read his award section, you will find out he's got awards almost every year since 2000

isn't it funny that everyday i spend many hours a days just to search for update of him ^^::,

and when i know he face any difficulty, my mood is very bad...i can stop thinking about that. it even haunts me in my sleep~~... ~LOL...~~ ^^::

but thanks to him, i can meet many cute people here...Dawnanny, cecil, thandda, mangosteen, quellie, soju, van, badz, and so on...

Yeaaa.... me too ^^ nice to know you bao, so-ju, Dawnanny, thandda, mangosteen, quellie, van, badz, and so on...

some wallpaper

s0035ml.jpg

i haven't seen this wallie before...^^ thank you for sharing,sis

the heart shapes looks very cute...and so does Kosoo :lol:

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

i agree with you, kosoo is very famous in korea since pinao... i dont deny he had to spend very difficult time last year...but the best thing about Kosoo that made i admire him is he overcome all of these things, and he come back...with more powerful acting...

isn't it funny that everyday i spend many hours a day just on searching for update of him ^^::,

GREEN ROSE is definitely the biggest hit of KoSoo..coz in our country only the best Korean series are televised..like Full House, Stairway to Heaven, Memories of Bali, Stained Glass..and so on. and Ko Soo is so lucky to be in line with Rain, Kwon Sang Woo, and Lee Dong Gun's popularity here :)

we even have our own Korean star here..Sandara Park..actually if not for her..Korean series will not be aired here :)

actually in filipino forums i read a lot of good comments bout KoSoo's acting..even if they are not a fan of Soo, they were so amazed on how good he is..

yah im glad to meet a lot of people here...

Bao thanks for the nfo bout Da Hae..

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

arggg...so little news of him...how can I get over this obsession...gosh

that makes him more interesting coz he's not over exposed...

this is the cutest pic!

prakasdf_801.jpg

GREEN ROSE is definitely the biggest hit of KoSoo..coz in our country only the best Korean series are televised..like Full House, Stairway to Heaven, Memories of Bali, Stained Glass..and so on. and Ko Soo is so lucky to be in line with Rain, Kwon Sang Woo, and Lee Dong Gun's popularity here :)

we even have our own Korean star here..Sandara Park..actually if not for her..Korean series will not be aired here :)

actually in filipino forums i read a lot of good comments bout KoSoo's acting..even if they are not a fan of Soo, they were so amazed on how good he is..

yah im glad to meet a lot of people here...

Bao thanks for the nfo bout Da Hae..

actually, if talking about the rating, the rating of piano and age of innocence are higher than green rose as i know...both of them were the big hits when being aired in korea...

if talking about the whole script, i still consider "piano' as the best script...

if talking about the performance , i will vote for his acting "green rose"...because his role in green rose is very complex, it require very strong acting capabilty...

I watched piano, i saw his acting was very good there, i used to cry buckets when watching this drama...now in Green rose, his acting has improved impressively...many people are thrilled by his performance...

I think Kosoo's fans in Korea know about the great love from fillipinos and so does Kosoo

btw, I think i know Sandara Park...^^... i read about her when travelling around filipino forums...^^*

big thanks to Sandara Park and also ABS-CBN...i really hope ABS-CBN will show his next work in the Philipines...

<333van

dvh5a8.jpg

this is a very touching scene in last of Piano...

Kosoo and ha nuel did very good job on this scene

i couldn't stop crying when watching it... ^_T

that makes him more interesting coz he's not over exposed...

this is the cutest pic!

prakasdf_801.jpg

yyes, i agree....that makes him more interesting....^^*

this pic was captured from the last scene of "age of innocence"

i hope you can watch this series, he look very gorgousely handsome in it :DDD