when i first saw these pix...i like ...wow .... O_O

oh my ...Soo

million_1114_001_20051114132540.gif

million_1114_002_20051114132813.gif

BAO!

thanks for the pictures..Soo is so cool :) and KHJ is so pretty..:lol:

200511141621001110_1.jpg

200511141544351001_1.jpg

and he put his hand on her shoulders..i think its an indication that they really get close while making the series..

LEIANJI: im so glad your back sis!!

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

here is the link for making the MV thanks to sis dawnnie

mms://sbsmedia.sbs.co.kr/et/0798/et0798e0000100.asf

mbh18nz.jpg

mbh35to.jpg

mbh47da.jpg

mbh26yd.jpg

Thienly thanks for posting this pictures...Soo your so damn HOT!!

what software you use to play the making MV? I use VLC and I could not see anything just some blurry color....help. Is something wrong with the file?

*install sbs licence

1. go to this page register your own id and password at sbs

http://login.sbs.co.kr/member/join/join_Index.jhtml

click on "foreigner in oversea"...then fill out the registration form (it is in english)

2. once you are done, go to this page

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...vMenuId=1002815

click on 300k to watch the clip online

some windows should pop up and ask you whether you want to install licence...just click yes...

3. after installing the licence, you can watch the clip online now...

if you can watch it online, you can watch the file you downloaded before

i hope that can help

some more pix....

when i first saw these pix...i like ...wow .... O_O

oh my ...Soo

million_1114_001_20051114132540.gif

million_1114_002_20051114132813.gif

oh my baO!! tnx for posting it here!! i saw this pic in purekosoo fan page.!! and u know waht!!! my jaws are drop dead!! !!! and i just just end up staring at him... heess........sooooooooooooooooo.... hoooooooooooooottttt!!! no words cud explain how cute he is!! i mean, if i dont know him, i may say guessing ..that hes only 22 or 23!!!

i like his look!! very boyish... and inocent!! KMJ MUST BE VERY LUCKY girl!!!

GS NEVER FAILS TO SURPISE US!! HE KEEPS ON REINVENTING HIMSELF!! AND I MUST SAY THAT HE IS THE MOST VERSATILE KOREAN ACTOR in town!!

and he has been successful in every characters he portrays... oh my. how i wish i cud c MAM... well probably il wait by next year. to be shown in our country!!

hey bao, ,can u help me on downloading... ?? i was not successful on downloading the ost of gr./.because NETTRANSPORT SEEMS VERY SLOW IN DL. I don't know why...

are there any ways for a fast download?/ can u teach me the processs???

badz...it needs some step

1. go to this page

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=f55...c75aa1f032533e5

2. wait 15 sec , then click "click here to continue the download page"

3. wait 15 sec, then right click on "FileFactory FTP -- Click here to download" , choose "save target as"

tnx bao!! ur my angel!! .. van!! tnx for teaching me how to post a pic!!1

IMG] fonmg4.jpg

fonmg4.jpg

wow!! awesome pics for the series!!! yep!! go soo and his leading lady seemed so cosy together!!! i must agree ... can't wait to see how the chemistry will translate on the screen!

VAN4VIV : hello girlfriend!!! thanks for welcoming me back .... i miss all the people here ... and also the news on our go soo!! :)

BAO3 : and hello to you too ... so that is her name ... son taeyoung!!! she is elegant!! and the role does fit her ... she is a dream girl really!!!

the series looks very interesting ... as i gathered from the pics!! i hope it is not an action series again ... i do want to see go soo in a terribly romantic role!!! not the drooly type ... something like a hugh grant role in 'nottinghill'!! hahahaha

guys! im pleading u pls... heeh.. we shud not forget LDH AND OPPA'S TEAM UP OK!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE!!! ehehee

fonq53.jpg

fooe1l.jpg

I just love this girl!!

but of curs, il definitely support oppa whoever he is paired with!!!

^^ yea... welcome back quellie *hugging* ^^

hug you back sis! :D

Hi quel: I hope you will get a chance to meet him and get some goodie of him from Korea. By the way, are you Korean or just a regular foreigners come to visit Seoul?

thank you thyle2! i'm from the philippines. me and my friends at donggundomain have planned the trip to seoul a few months back and we're saving up. 2 vietnamese friends and 2 singaporean will visit manila and then we'll head off to seoul. i do hope i'll meet him...i'm keeping my fingers crossed! :D

so glad to see you back, sis.... :lol:

,,,, you will come to korea in febuary....wow...that's just great

i hope you will meet kosoo in seoul, *^^*.... :lol:

it's a long shot sis but it's possible. do you think his drama is still airing by that time?

I really hope you can hug with GS, that must be a very wonderful and happy thing.*^^*

Good luck to you!!

I ever went to Seoul ago, that is a very nice city.

i like people live in seoul, they are very kind and passional.

haha i ever went to SBS and MBC, but the visitor forbids into, so very pity.

Hope you are luckier than me and have a wonderful trip at next year.

sis dawnanny, wow! you've gone to seoul already???!!! shaking hands with him is enough but a hug would be great! i think i'm going to die! :lol:

hug you back sis! :D

thank you thyle2! i'm from the philippines. me and my friends at donggundomain have planned the trip to seoul a few months back and we're saving up. 2 vietnamese friends and 2 singaporean will visit manila and then we'll head off to seoul. i do hope i'll meet him...i'm keeping my fingers crossed! :D

it's a long shot sis but it's possible. do you think his drama is still airing by that time?

sis dawnanny, wow! you've gone to seoul already???!!! shaking hands with him is enough but a hug would be great! i think i'm going to die! :lol:

Don't die first quel ^^ you'll gonna loose his hug :P just pretend to colaps then hope that he will give you a help by "mouth to mouth" :P:rolleyes:

Good luck dear ^^ two of my friend also wanna go to Korea next month ^^ send my regard to him ok! ^^

Don't die first quel ^^ you'll gonna loose his hug :Pjust pretend to colaps then hope that he will give you a help by "mouth to mouth" :P:rolleyes:

Good luck dear ^^ two of my friend also wanna go to Korea next month ^^ send my regard to him ok! ^^

oh my cecil.... :DDDDDDD

that's a good idea, cecil...:lol:

he's too kute looks great with KHJ

yeah, mizzlinhie , they look really good together....i think both of them can make a great couple on screen.... :)

Guys, can we all stop talking about how fat, chubby he looks? he look perfect! Everyone has different look at different angel so stop talking that ok? I agree with someone saying that "someone must have cross eye to say that he is chubby" heheheheheheh. It really crack me up.