Ko Soo 고수

Admin

badz! sorry if i haven't post in the threads..i've been busy..well guys can i borrow this pictures!! i want to post it in other forums...Go Soo is so handsome!!!

he...feel free to post it in other forums, sis...welcome back, van...

loved all the pics posted here ... thanks to all!! though i am busy putting down my report ... i just needed to see all my friends in this thread!! :D *waves to all*

KOREAN_AEIN : thanks for welcoming me back. the trip was good ... i have never been to thailand so it was a great surprise!! we went into the rural parts for our research ... and had to do work under extreme heat and humidity after a rainstorm ... the food was okay (though i am not into kind-of sweet spicy meals!) ... i enjoyed it!! i had a little problem with the time thing ... but i am glad that my body is adjusting again to our time!! hahahaha gee! thanks for asking about my trip!!

the press conference pics look really nice. though i find the second lead actress rather sexier and more beautiful then the leading lady. :D i hope they don't make her out so bad in the series!!!

go soo is, as ever, handsome!!! and i like his haircut on him!!!

Guest thienly

hmm I thought Ko Soo looks so hot and handsome int hat turtle neck black top...and his hair..gosh he is HOT....

I CANT wait.

they look so close together, he got his hand on her shoulders

200511141621001110_1.jpg

I am dying for this smile

2005111415335617687_1.jpg

2005111416044859412_1.jpg

200511141544351001_1.jpg

200511141513271001_1.jpg

200511141529321001_1.jpg

Is this the girl plays the bad girl in Sad Love Story with Kim Hee Sun?

200511141539501001_1.jpg

200511141635072100_1.jpg

^ i didn't think that pix and news come out that fast

some more

this is what they said in the preview

GS:Would you date with me?

KHJ:NO, what in the world is your purpose want to date with me?

No matter how rich you are, for you, I all dislike until I die.

^ thanks Dawnanny...so, kHJ hates him...no wonder why he had that sad look

some more

sistah!! tnx for the pics!! o really love it... he has new look i supposed and short hair! hehe... sistha... cud anyone share us infos about the prescon? and what are they talking about>>???

wat do u mean? KHJ HATES OPPA?? REALLY??? or is it a joke!!

sistah.. the girl beside KHJ IS PRETTY.!!!! Hmmm .. do u have any infos about her!!.. oh my.. oppa is very lucky in having worked with beautiful ladies like KHJ , LDH AND AMONG OTHERS!!

I JUst really wonder why ... he doesnt get any involve with anyone of them!!!... hm,,,..???!!!oppa/??<>..

so we will be expecting a different GS!!! HIS look now seems very innocent.. and a tamer feature!! yahoo!!! ur the best oppa!! kip it up!!

but just my observation sis??>>!! hes somknda sad or lonely- just upon looking at his eyes.. corect me if im wrong

hmm I thought Ko Soo looks so hot and handsome int hat turtle neck black top...and his hair..gosh he is HOT....

I CANT wait.

yeah....right..kosoo has such a bright face...

leianji i heard that Son tae Young's character is a dream girl... :lol:

...ha...interesting intersting

Guest thienly

200511141643232100_1.jpg

sistah.. the girl beside KHJ IS PRETTY.!!!! Hmmm .. do u have any infos about her!!.. oh my.. oppa is very lucky in having worked with beautiful ladies like KHJ , LDH AND AMONG OTHERS!!

I JUst really wonder why ... he doesnt get any involve with anyone of them!!!... hm,,,..???!!!oppa/??<>..

so we will be expecting a different GS!!! HIS look now seems very innocent.. and a tamer feature!! yahoo!!! ur the best oppa!! kip it up!!

I thought they are too lucky to work with him...yeah he has a very sad, thoughtful pair of eyes,

KHJ's character hates KS"s character, I think something happened when they were in high school that's why she loves him and hates him at the same time.

sistah!! tnx for the pics!! o really love it... he has new look i supposed and short hair! hehe... sistha... cud anyone share us infos about the prescon? and what are they talking about>>???

but just my observation sis??>>!! hes somknda sad or lonely- just upon looking at his eyes.. corect me if im wrong

that's the conversation in the preview of "marry a millionaire"....

i mean Eum Young (kim Hyun Joo's character) hates Young Hoon (kosoo's charater") in the drama...

20051114145411.794.0.jpg

look at the picture at the top right corner...

it reminds me of "age of innocence" :)

gs4.jpg

some more

You're welcome...The conference is today...hehe...It just happened not long ago :)

Another similar picture...

20051114153613.972.0.jpg

Link To Article

20051114145411.794.0.jpg

Link To Article

20051114145412.087.0.jpg

Link To Article

that sad look is when the girl yelling at him...I think it's in the context. I dont think this series is a comedy....I just guess..

this is what they said in the preview

GS:Would you date with me?

KHJ:NO, what in the world is your purpose want to date with me?

No matter how rich you are, for you, I all dislike until I die.

^ thanks Dawnanny...so, kHJ hates him...no wonder why he had that sad look

some more

Another similar picture...

20051114153613.972.0.jpg

Link To Article

20051114145411.794.0.jpg

Link To Article

20051114145412.087.0.jpg

Link To Article

that's the conversation in the preview of "marry a millionaire"....

i mean Eum Young (kim Hyun Joo's character) hates Young Hoon (kosoo's charater") in the drama...

20051114145411.794.0.jpg

look at the picture at the top right corner...

it reminds me of "age of innocence"

o tnx bao and thienly for the clarification... well, guys!! i really envy the koreans because they have few more days to go and they will watch him again!

huhuhu... i just wish the the networks here in the phils shall imediately get the rights!! i cant wait to see him agaiN!! im soo... excited seeing him... with different characting portayed!!

ur such a versatile actor oppa!!!

Guest conduongmuathu

200511141621001110_1.jpg

I am dying for this smile

2005111415335617687_1.jpg

So handsome :wub: :wub: ^^

Is this the girl plays the bad girl in Sad Love Story with Kim Hee Sun?

200511141539501001_1.jpg

Oh, no, she's Son Tae Young. Her drama: Remember, Pure Love. She's miss Korea

thienly: you should check the official site

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/millionaire

they have just changed the layout...

there are many things to see....

kosoo looks way gorgeous...he make me wow really

btw, welcome autumn_sangwoofc to kosoo thread =]

WOW, thanks all who help to post these gorgeous pictures. GS is so hot. He seems so happy in this drama and he seems to have fun doing it with KHJ. I am sure KHJ Is a lovely lady and fun to be around:) Is anyone volunteer to English sub for this drama yet?

^ i didn't think that pix and news come out that fast

Can anyone please translate what the article is about? Thanks a million.

does anyone know what role that second lead male will play? How about the second lead female? what the second lead male and female has to do with GS and KHJ's characters?

By the way, if anyone has the clips of the press conference, please share with us.

Guest thienly

does anyone know what role that second lead male will play? How about the second lead female? what the second lead male and female has to do with GS and KHJ's characters?

By the way, if anyone has the clips of the press conference, please share with us.

I dont know what the role of the second male lead is but the second female lead is a real millionaire, she is the dream girl, rich, beautiful and great personality she falls in love with Ko Soo at first site. the second male lead is also a real millionaire.