Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest .Cherry.

So that's where i heard that name from!! I was like i've heard of the name but don't remember the dude. Green Rose was pretty good, he did a great job acting! He's cute too. :)

Bao I have all of his series except Mother and sisters...but the 2 series I dont have English sub is when a man in loves and age of innocence. If I want to buy them in Viet dubbed can you buy them for me? I live in Australia

Hi Thanhda:

I know someone you can bought Ko Soo's latest drama Green Rose with English sub. I live in US. If you like, I can refer you to that person. I just bought it from him, it is really good.

Thanks Bao3 for those recent pictures of KS's new drama "Millinaire". He looks so sweet:) but be honest, I still prefer LDH in those pictures than KHJ:) Please keep posting more pictures if you get some. Thanks a bunch.

Is there a new thread for this new drama yet? if yes, can you also post it there?

Guest thanhdda

Hi Thanhda:

I know someone you can bought Ko Soo's latest drama Green Rose with English sub. I live in US. If you like, I can refer you to that person. I just bought it from him, it is really good.

Thanks Bao3 for those recent pictures of KS's new drama "Millinaire". He looks so sweet:) but be honest, I still prefer LDH in those pictures than KHJ:) Please keep posting more pictures if you get some. Thanks a bunch.

Is there a new thread for this new drama yet? if yes, can you also post it there?

thanks thyle but I have GR in English sub already

yeah those pics he looks so hot..hey he does looks skinnier....i cant want for the drama to come out I hope some1 kind enough to translate each episode...otherwise I am dead...

lee da hae really likes kosoo…in a program, lee da hae said that kosoo is the best fashionable star ^^v

I can feel that LDH really like KS by watching that GR special program. By the way she looks at him:) don't you agree?

By the way, in that special 1 hr program, does anyone know what is the second poll that KS's hand was pulled? I wonder what the poll for, since after that voting, everyone starts talking about him. Must be favorable poll:) The guess the first poll is for who has the highest NG.

Guest thanhdda

yeah I think LEE Da Hae likes KoSoo, the way she looks at him, touches his shoulder and talking about him in that special program...I mean who doesnt like Ko Soo? look at my siggie then u know

By the way, in that special 1 hr program, does anyone know what is the second poll that KS's hand was pulled? I wonder what the poll for, since after that voting, everyone starts talking about him. Must be favorable poll:) The guess the first poll is for who has the highest NG.

it is "the tough man" poll :DDDDDDDD

it is "the tough man" poll :DDDDDDDD

"tough man"???what is that supposed to meant? they meant his character is tough or GS himself is a tough guy? He looks like a sweetheart to me, how come he be a tough guy?

i dont know clearly...before soompi was down, there was a member asking about the poll at gr thread, and someone answer it is "tough man" poll, if i'm not wrong...

i think it means his role in the drama

btw, it think dawnanny know since she watched the show with chinese sub...

"tough man"???what is that supposed to meant? they meant his character is tough or GS himself is a tough guy? He looks like a sweetheart to me, how come he be a tough guy?

yaho!!!! thyle! bao!!!, van!! AND GS FANATICS1 !!! HEELO!!

AT last, i am able to post! yahoo!!! guys i so happy with the topic about LDH Admiratiion to Oppa!! yeah i totally agreee with u guys.. she seems to like oppa!!!!! not only shows on her gestures but also the way she looks at him !!! yahoo!!!

dats why, i was asking on this thread before on wahts the flow of that conversation-on the 1 hr special.. though i dont understand but, it was very intriguing especially when LDH begins to talk and looks at him.. then opppa would smile!! yaho!!! !!!! o my!!!...... and to add.. it seems they were also teased by the audience!!.. well,, its just my observation...

also... the pics between them are not lying!!! though it was just for GR picotria. yet u cud c in her facial expression and especially her eyes that shes enjoying every minute shes with oppa... .and same as oppa i think he likes her... but,... i think ... oppa is not as vocally expressive when it comes to his emotion?? what do u think sistah??!!

but u know sishta... i saw some pics on behind the scenes of GR... BUT I DON'T SEE ANY SINGLE PIC THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER...>>>>???? is that implies are they not closee//!!! oh my!?!i hope not!!!!!

oppa is always beside with the production crew or on solo... but not with LDH...Grrrr....r.rrrrr!!!

helo!! does anyone know about their respective lovelifes!!! ... !!! ???

well... i just wonder what are the qualities oppa is looking for a girl/???>.. hes very reserve!!! very secretive!!! yahoo!!!... it makes me want him more!!!! yahoo!!!!

GS AND LDH FOREVER!!!

Guest dawnanny

Role brief introduction fro MAM

sorry, translation is not very good.

GO SOO play 김영훈 Kim Yung Hoon (26):Beef soup house deliveries man

g17yi.jpg

He is a Hanabiotoco who see him once, will want to be looked back to see him again.

He looks like a naïve prince who went out comic world.

this man, very unfortunately, his head is really very bad.

He took several reciprocal first at school, even is almost dropped out from school.

for reason, according to his say, must to bear the responsibility for livelihood of the family, there was not also an hour when it will study.

to be honest, his memory is very bad, so fatal.

Kim Hyun JOO play 한은영 Han Eun Yung (26):Yeudo wool certain bank contract job clerk.

27tz.jpg

“When being the possibility of eating, the must let to eat “ is her exit belief.

Even after she ate lunch, if someone will stand treat , she must to go together without any hesitant.

She always like to cut off a coupon like cash back and the wrapping paper which passed along with scissors and which others threw away into the handbag.

She is a girl with very fearful and strong existence power.

Yoon Sang Hyun play 유진하 Yoo Jin Ha (30): HBS art country PD. Distinguished family son.

y10wo.png

He is a charm man from which the heart will surely be taken if he sees once, since he is very beautiful and handsome.

He also is very gentle with sufficient manner.

Sometimes he becomes a sluggish expression and a cynical speech.

He often appears stealthily but always can attract many people’s eye.

Beside, he has imposing background.

His father is a famous bureaucrat and his mother from financial clique.

Like this man, I want to call he is a prince, will not be opposed by anyone.

Son Tae Young play 정수민 Jung Soo Min (25): Player. The daughter of the broadcasting company owner.

t16vz.jpg

A word, she is very different with common people. She is a princess of very good life.

Since her childhood, she has never taken the Kitchen knife and the broom.

Although she is a rich and pretty woman, but her head is not as empty as people thought, she studies in Seoul National University.

Like this pretty and clever woman, I really want to think she might be dirty and evil.

But in fact, she is very modest and kind, the praise is very high and well at the eye of common people.

yaho!!!! thyle! bao!!!, van!! AND GS FANATICS1 !!! HEELO!!

AT last, i am able to post! yahoo!!! guys i so happy with the topic about LDH Admiratiion to Oppa!! yeah i totally agreee with u guys.. she seems to like oppa!!!!! not only shows on her gestures but also the way she looks at him !!! yahoo!!!

dats why, i was asking on this thread before on wahts the flow of that conversation-on the 1 hr special.. though i dont understand but, it was very intriguing especially when LDH begins to talk and looks at him.. then opppa would smile!! yaho!!! !!!! o my!!!...... and to add.. it seems they were also teased by the audience!!.. well,, its just my observation...

also... the pics between them are not lying!!! though it was just for GR picotria. yet u cud c in her facial expression and especially her eyes that shes enjoying every minute shes with oppa... .and same as oppa i think he likes her... but,... i think ... oppa is not as vocally expressive when it comes to his emotion?? what do u think sistah??!!

but u know sishta... i saw some pics on behind the scenes of GR... BUT I DON'T SEE ANY SINGLE PIC THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER...>>>>???? is that implies are they not closee//!!! oh my!?!i hope not!!!!!oppa is always beside with the production crew or on solo... but not with LDH...Grrrr....r.rrrrr!!!

helo!! does anyone know about their respective lovelifes!!! ... !!! ???

well... i just wonder what are the qualities oppa is looking for a girl/???>.. hes very reserve!!! very secretive!!! yahoo!!!... it makes me want him more!!!! yahoo!!!!

GS AND LDH FOREVER!!!

Hi badz, I was like you looking for those behind the scene picture of her and GS but found none....I question that too, but then, just thinking of the drama flow, LDH seems to have more scene with the other guys more than with GS...therefore, we see a lot pictures of her and that guy..Urgh....Again, as we all know GS is very much private guy in real life so we should know why. He must be careful communicating with his co-star otherwise rumor will spread...I think he learns that from the X-file experience (is that right he was rumored with that girl xxxxx I don't know her name).

i dont know clearly...before soompi was down, there was a member asking about the poll at gr thread, and someone answer it is "tough man" poll, if i'm not wrong...

i think it means his role in the drama

btw, it think dawnanny know since she watched the show with chinese sub...

Dawnnanny, we need your help here. If you could, please provide us some translation about this show especially anything they talked about GS. Thanks

Guest dawnanny

Dawnnanny, we need your help here. If you could, please provide us some translation about this show especially anything they talked about GS. Thanks

sorry , i forget what they say.

now,my memory is very bad with my age increase.

tomorrow, i will tell you, now i must go to bed.

i don't want to break your good dream.

but i think gs and ldh aren't very good than other person.

When i have seen SP with chiese sub, I don't think they have special feeling.

i even think LDH is more familiar with Lee Jong Hyuk than GS.

in fact, LDH isn't GS like style.

GS like quiet girl, ldh is very alacrity....so......

GS is quite and he likes quiet girl? that is strange. Lee Dong Gun is super quiet so he likes Han Ji Hye because she is talkative and funny...so I guess GS must be the same. I remember reading somewhere, GS like girl that has confidence and pretty eyes (LDH has pretty eyes don't you think?)

Again, like i mention before, LDH is more friendly with the other guys as we see in most behind the scene pix, just because she has more scenes with him than with GS....By the way, I wish they the best, at least they are friend, don't you think? LDH is pretty young and naive I guess and GS is already mature (more than his age)

DAWNANNY!!! HELO!! WELCOME BACK

OH No sistah!!! huhuhuh...ur breaking my heart!!! .. u know i also watch that special show but i beg to disagree with your opinion huhuhu... even though i dont understand what they are saying but base on their gestures.. i think... theyre pretty cool and close ...

but dawnanny were expecting with ur translation on dat show ok????.....hhee... probably im just carried AWAY WITH my emotions... coz pardon me i really wanted them to end up together!! aheehehee...

yeah sistah... THYLE! I agree,, LDH has more scenes with other cast than oppa ... but i dont think.. its an implication that theyre not close!! i mean... how could they act those romantic scenes together if theyre not close ryt??... its very convincing .!!! hee.. hee... datz why .. u cud probably understand me why im feeling this way!!! yha!!! the best partner of oppa so far!! YAHOO11

eiw65u.jpg

HELLO SIstah!!! i also looking for an english translation on this interview!~~~~ does anyone know about it???... pls... pls share it with us!!!..

sistha thyle!!! yeah i think GS is quiet conscious of his actions.. just like what had happened with him and hyun joo hee (am i ryt?) but i think.. they really became a couple but they are not together now!! *(thnk GOD!!) HEHEEH..

Anyways. i dont mind if GS WILL Become an item to LDH !!! COZ THEYre SO adorable... i mean majority of his fans likes LDH for him..... well for me the age gap thing is not a big issue... coz hyun joo hee is more or less as the same age with LDH.. ....

and another thing!!.. OPPOSIT ATTRACTS!! Ryt thyle!!??!! dats why .. GS AND LDH HAS A PERFECT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER BCOZ THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES...I guess it would be boring if a couple are both quiet ryt??>>!1 heehh l,,, its just my opinion

by the way who is lee jong hyuk ? is this the new partner of LDH in her new tv series??...'

do they become an item??!!! omg !! i hope not!!!

^^ you are very funny badz ^^ how come you like LDH very much? is there any particular reason? coz seem that you are dying to see both (GS &LDH) of them together in reality ^^

helo korean_aein!!! yeah!!! dat is still a big question FLying in the air!!!why i am so obsess on these couple??!!! hahhaahaha!!!

actually,,, iT was MY first time THAT i really got hook with a korean soap!!! i like their tandem very much!! and im always looking forward on their scenes together!! WHILE WATCHING GR, iT SEEEMS THAT i was also on LDH shoes. HAHAHAHA!!!!!. and i really feel their emotions.. Bursting out!!!!!!! HEHEEHE...

guys!! pardon me if im so soo crazy over them!!!..in all honesty.. im not over yet on their tandem... and i still want to figure out myself how cud i overcome it... because we all know they are paired with different actor or actress at present huhuh///...

but probably ... i will ALways be a GS AND LDH FANATIC!!...