Ko Soo 고수

Admin

hehe...that's so interesting...gs <333..

i feel so excited about this drama...once again, we will see his new transformation...^^

a foxy man...that's cool...thanks Dawnany, your info make me feel more and more excited for this drama...wow, cant wait... :lol:

i have just come to news thread and see this pic of Son Tae Young (손태영), this actress will play as a real millionaire in the drama. She looks pretty :)

200510062136212400_1.jpg

HELLO leianji... :D...glad to know you like the caps...yes, arirang TV is a channel about korean world in English...there is a thread on arirangtv at soompi, you can come here....all of dramas and sitcomes at arirang have english subtitle...^^

i had experience with watching green rose live...it kept buffering like crazy....i couldn't see image most of the time...this seemed to happen to sbs shows...i heard kbs, mbc program were so much easier to watch...however, recently sbs has upgraded, i think...few weeks ago, i tried watching some sbs shows online, i found that it is smooth, and much better than before...

i'm so glad about it... coz i think i can watch "marry a millionaire" without suffering as much annoying buffer as before

---------------------

haru haru badz, van

yeahh...su is way cute in "my funky family"... :D i like calling him as Su...hehe...it sounds so cute...:lol:

btw, you know, his name Gosoo means "master" in korean....i read about it in a personal site of an english teacher in korea...what a good name... :)

i agree, su is such a versatile actor...he can portrait any kind of character...in all of the films and MVs he has stared in, he has various styles and looks to him

thanks van for these screen caps...these scene are so touching...kosoo did a very good job....when i watch these scens, i didn't feel that he was acting because it looked so real...the scene where he eat raw vegetable, the scene where he steal money or where he eat the wasted food in the bin, his expression was superb...i cant help but shedding tears for him, kosoo played as if he was a real beggar TT^TT ... the fugitive part is one of the best and most successful parts of this drama, imo.. :)

------

HELLO GRACEY...welcome back sis

welcome ||MY LUCKY SE7EN...beside age of innocence willenette posted above, there are some more dramas of him

*Dramas:

2005: Joe Millionaire (SBS)

Green Rose (SBS)

2004: When a man loves a woman (SBS)

2003: My Fair Lady (SBS)

2002: Age of Innocence (SBS)

2001: Piano (SBS)

2000: Oh mother, Oh sister (MBC)/quote]

hey van!!! sistah!! may i know if that girl in the picture is oppas love partner in MAM???? HMMMM..... i must admit that shes pretty!!! !!

i think they will have a good chemistry together!! like w/ LDH IN GR>>.......

was just looking over the screencaps of 'GR' ... those were the scenes that made me soooo sad!! how go soo's character suffered so much. i especially pitied him when he had to eat food that street dogs eat!!! i can't imagine a life like that ... and surviving it!!!

BAO3 : saw the thread!!! hmmm ... i have to see if we have arirang in our cable!! what shows are we likely to see??? i mean it would be interesting if we can see current shows with good subs!!! :P

yes yes!!! sbs is better these days ... but what i am not so keen is that since i don't speak korean ... i can hardly know what is happening on screen!!! especially those live shows where the stars are laughing and the joke is on them ... and i would say 'huh??!!' ... i feel so left out!!! lolz lolz

that girl is lovely (the one who'll be in his new series!) ... does that mean that the girl from 'glass shoes' is no longer his leading lady???

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

hey guys! i finally watched SOME!!!..whew..it was a good movie..it's full of suspense..Oppa is so hot! he's rugged looks totally rocks!! i love it!!

while watching the movie i was surprised to see a familiar face..the investigator in Green Rose was also there..Oppa really deserved to the award he received for that movie..i also like the ending! bcoz...........i don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet :)

hello to BAO! BADZ! LEIANJI!! etc..

Guest thienly

was just looking over the screencaps of 'GR' ... those were the scenes that made me soooo sad!! how go soo's character suffered so much. i especially pitied him when he had to eat food that street dogs eat!!! i can't imagine a life like that ... and surviving it!!!

BAO3 : saw the thread!!! hmmm ... i have to see if we have arirang in our cable!! what shows are we likely to see??? i mean it would be interesting if we can see current shows with good subs!!! :P

yes yes!!! sbs is better these days ... but what i am not so keen is that since i don't speak korean ... i can hardly know what is happening on screen!!! especially those live shows where the stars are laughing and the joke is on them ... and i would say 'huh??!!' ... i feel so left out!!! lolz lolz

that girl is lovely (the one who'll be in his new series!) ... does that mean that the girl from 'glass shoes' is no longer his leading lady???

I think both ladies will be in his new series, the one in glass shoe is playing a poor girl the other will play a real millionairess...

Hi Bao: do you have the video clip of that show? if yes, can you share with us? I am a new fan of these two actors/actress and this drama. They are so beautiful. Thanks

i'm sorry...my version get error....*sigh*

but, i think, sis Dawnanny can help us on this...

my dear Dawnanny: :lol:

could you please re-up the special program ? sorry to bother you again...you know, i download this program 2 times, and it got error 2 times...~~~~ >.<

i'm so unlucky...dawnanny ssi, please help this poor soul, please...

btw, do you know korean name of that show?

I think both ladies will be in his new series, the one in glass shoe is playing a poor girl the other will play a real millionairess...

yeah...both of them are in this series...son tae young will play as a daughter of a boadcasting company's president...

she falls in love with kosoo at fist sight

BAO: HEY SISTAH.. MAY I KNOW IF FUNKY FAMILY WAS SHOOT BEFORE GR??/ ,,,, COZ HE LOOKS YOUNGER ???

yeah. badz...it was shoot before green rose...

leianji: most of dramas shown at arirang are kinda old...however, we can see the latest news on korean entertainment in "showbiz extra" program , and "pop in seoul"....

VAN

the last scenes are truly intense...i like the ending too...hehe. at first, i though he would die because before i watched this movie, i read some articles saying that "he must die, he must die".......nice ending, i think the last scene where kosoo step out of the car smiling was so cute...... :lol:

Guest dawnanny

i'm sorry...my version get error....*sigh*

but, i think, sis Dawnanny can help us on this...

my dear Dawnanny: :lol:

could you please re-up the special program ? sorry to bother you again...you know, i download this program 2 times, and it got error 2 times...~~~~ >.<

i'm so unlucky...dawnanny ssi, please help this poor soul, please...

btw, do you know korean name of that show?

poor bao, you are really unlucky.

I had already delete my file in my computer.

NOW, I can't find my DVD, I have many burned DVD, I need some time to check it.

in fcat, I have alreday opened some GR'S DVD, but i can't got it, maybe it hides at somewhere, just i don't know.

sorry, I don't know korean name of the show.

hey don't be disappointed.

I have 700M VOD, if somebody can offer box, i can upload it.

maybe somebody can know some simple chinese,so I post Chinese version of SP.

Special Program of GR with Chinese Sub

Guest dawnanny

I don't know how you do captures with WMP, but if you have BSplayer, just play the file, and press P whenever you want to make capture of a scene.

Then what? coz I use BSplayer also...

next step, you need to find your captured picture.

the location of the captured picture at your hard disk C.

Open "the program files", then looking for "Webth"(BS player's company)→point bs player,

you will find your picutres.:lol:

Guest dawnanny

not to include a movie last year called SOME and he won best new actor at Daejong award..

hope i spelled Daejong award right. ...Hope he will plays lots of movie....he doesnt do lots of series either..only one each year...this year that he going to have two series.

I just want to say something suddenly.

I think GS make a correct choice, GS will go to the military next year.

If GS choose to play movie, i think the risk is very big.

at short time, only two hours, the movie role will decide his future.

I think it is a very awful thing for a star.

Don't forget, he must be as a soldier next year,

he will temp leave his star life, he must have some good thread to get popular favor.

So people will expect he come back, or people will forget him slowly.

This is a very realistic thing, nobody can escape it.

TO play drama is the quickest way what get more popular favor.

Only the view rating is very well, any star all will become the best popular and famous star.

Even if the view rating is very bad early, we can wait the view rating will rise oneday,

but the movie have no chance to wait, maybe the professional film criticism will praise his acting.

But we can very real say, your movie is not very boffo.

It mean a matter, people will lose interest for you slowly, they will don't care you.

In fact, “SOME”is a gory example.

This is a very terrible thing that I don’t want to recall, I believe BAO can know my mood,

I only want GS, I can’t stop my tear, forget it, don’t say these unhappy thing.

Although I think it is a very awful wager that GS play actor at marry a millionaire, since he don’t excel in comedy.

I still think GS’s new drama will be very successful, since it is the new style of korean drama, it can attract many korean eye.

GS will show he also excel in comedy, he will be a great and excellent actor.:D

hey, maybe he will play a movie next year.→just my guess.:P

VAN

the last scenes are truly intense...i like the ending too...hehe. at first, i though he would die because before i watched this movie, i read some articles saying that "he must die, he must die".......nice ending, i think the last scene where kosoo step out of the car smiling was so cute...... :lol:

yah..the ending was so intense..it's like u'll never know what will happen...

Ji-Yun i find her pretty..yah Oppa was so cute when he was smiling!!! i also like the fight scenes..wow!

he'll go to military nxt year?? is it confirmed?? i dnt want him to go to military..

I also love this scene

wallpaper_14_s.jpg

when they dance , GS kiss PYJ'S nose, it feel very romantic and gentle.

키스 = kiss

當男人戀愛時=when a man loves a woman

20041113_adob_221500.jpg

Oppa had kissed a lot of girls in his series... :lol:

and he kissed them gently and very romantic...

VAN4VIV : hurrah hurrah!!! you saw 'some'!!! wasn't it awesome??!! i know his hair was kind of needing a good cut :lol: .... but it fitted perfectly with his character!!! and yes!! the ending was great!!!

BAO3 : how old is old??? are we talking like in the 80's??!! :o oh!! i so wanted to see some recent ones though. but it is okay if i see current biz news!!! that will be okay with me!! :D

THIENLY : so he gets two leading ladies in his new series ... that's nice!!! i guess he gets to kiss two more ladies again!! :lol: but who is the main leading lady???

oh!! no ... go soo going into military. does he really have to go ... any idea when??

does anyone have any English subtitle for the GR special program? It seems they have so much fun talking about the making of this drama and I really wonder what they are saying.

VAN4VIV : hurrah hurrah!!! you saw 'some'!!! wasn't it awesome??!! i know his hair was kind of needing a good cut :lol: .... but it fitted perfectly with his character!!! and yes!! the ending was great!!!

BAO3 : how old is old??? are we talking like in the 80's??!! :o oh!! i so wanted to see some recent ones though. but it is okay if i see current biz news!!! that will be okay with me!! :D

THIENLY : so he gets two leading ladies in his new series ... that's nice!!! i guess he gets to kiss two more ladies again!! :lol: but who is the main leading lady???

oh!! no ... go soo going into military. does he really have to go ... any idea when??

LEIANJI: hurrah hurrah!!! yah i finally watched SOME!! it was so awesome..it was an action movie full of suspense!! Oppa was so good in that movie. he looks so cute too!!! i like the car racing scenes..and the fight scenes...looks like Oppa always have car racing scenes.. :)

wow! those ladies are so lucky!! Oppa always has chemistry with his partner..

purekdh730nr.jpg

purekdh774nq.jpg

purekdh856nv.jpg

loveanna10100kd.jpg

cutie!! i like his eyes :) DAWNANNY thanks for the pics!!

he will temp leave his star life, he must have some good thread to get popular favor.

Only the view rating is very well, any star all will become the best popular and famous star.

Even if the view rating is very bad early, we can wait the view rating will rise oneday,

but the movie have no chance to wait, maybe the professional film criticism will praise his acting.

It mean a matter, people will lose interest for you slowly, they will don't care you.

This is a very terrible thing that I don’t want to recall, I believe BAO can know my mood,

Although I think it is a very awful wager that GS play actor at marry a millionaire, since he don’t excel in comedy.

I still think GS’s new drama will be very successful, since it is the new style of korean drama, it can attract many korean eye.

very interesting point of view dawnanny ^^ he is excellent actor! I love him coz he can play any kind of role... I will always support him ^^ but still can't believe that he has to go to millitary next year :( coz I have plan to visit him next year hiks :(

sistah.??! is this mean that we wont be seeing him by next year>!!! i am aware that oppa wants to be a GENERAL ,,but is this mean ... he would quit making movies/or tv series?

i mean hes one of the very good actors in korea????... i think ... its not good for him to quit?......

bao:

helo bao, i have visited ur site for oppa..and i saw those video clips. wat i was really impressed when he did a martial arts or taekwondo exhibition.... IS HE AN ATHLETE OR A MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT???....

BAO... I also watch his interviews (still on the video clip of ur site) together with GR cast.... may i know wat they are talking about???

do they talk about their partnership w/ lee da hae... and what wat r their impressions w/ each other>?