Ko Soo 고수

Admin

I just finished watching When a man loves a woman with bad English subtitle, so I dont understand half of the dialogue...but I thinnk in the end he got over the older sister and loves the younger one more...right?

I hate the ending so much, I didnt get over it after a few days. :-(

1.jpg

is this the girl that plays the older sister in When a man loves the woman?

you can download When a man loves a woman at tonya's club box, if some1 have the link again

she is Park Jung Ah, the older sister in "when a man loves a woman"...

do u know where i can dl it? i want to watch it thought i got spoiled already i guess lolz

touya's clubbox

Clubbox Links:

Episode 01 Episode 02

Episode 03 Episode 04

Episode 05 Episode 06

Episode 07 Episode 08

Episode 09 Episode 10

Episode 11 Episode 12

Episode 13 Episode 14

Episode 15 Episode 16 (Final)

--------------------------

hi sis quillie...hmm I hope when How to marry Millionaire comes out some1 would do the translation for us...I am not Korean.

hey quillie I managed to get the club box working but I notice that sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...do you know why?

sometimes when I click download the screen where it said download club box comes up even though you have already installed club box

i have the same problem recently...i usually have to try 3 or 4 time until it work...

i think maybe, that's because from the connection speed (?!) :huh:

i worry i will not be able to download millionaire next time...

btw, i hope some kind people will translate this drama for us...i'm non-Korean either

Hello everyone ^^ still remember me? :P

I can't wait for his new drama ^^ BTW nice poster there.... ^^

welcome back, sis cecil...love ya sis ^^ :D

Hi too Luv^^

this name I want familiar go soo, I get it from scene he broken heart in "Age of innocent" he cry and drink soju ;) Oh..2-3 year ago. I'm fall in love he since age of innocent :)

I love green rose best all of his drama. sorry for picture in old broad but if anybody want pic I can post again, I'm alway read your post in broad green rose since this drama onair and your pic i'm alway save it too. thank you so much.

i'm alway read but not post because my english not well i'm worry about it so much.

now I waiting new drama :)

i like soju, one of th cuttest nicknames ever :lol:

i appreciate you to post captures of green rose...thank you very much...^^

and dont worry about your english, your posts are always welcomed here...^^

---------------------------

sis van, i hope you will find out SOME soon ...<333van

thanks sis thienly , thanhdda, van for the pix...^^ :D

songjc, brianjooboi 012, dream_on...welcome to Gosu thread ^^V

dashuu,thank you for visiting here...welcome anyway :lol:

TO: all guys

I’m sad lost all of the data.

Maybe a new start is wonderful thing, too.

very wonderful card, I like it. :)

I made a simple MV for GS's birthday, you can download at here.

http://adob.myweb.hinet.net/GS HB.wmv

Wow, give you a hug, very miss you!!!

I'm very glad see you here again.:)

don't sad, we will hard post lost data.

if you have time, please you post your picture that i love it.

today, my friends say your posters are very pretty.

I very love this picture. :)

How come I can't d/l the MV? can you help me bao? ^^ Thx B4

VAN4VIV : hello hello!!! oh you meant johnston!!! hahahha so silly of me!! anyways did you get to see him in 'some' already??? that's a great film!! most reviews were not so favorable ... especially about our oppa's acting ... but then i am not into believing these reviews anyways!!! i think go soo is a good actor.

hmmm ... his new leading lady was in 'glass shoes'??? was she the elder or younger sister??? i am awful with remembering the names of all k-actors really ... but show me the face and i will know where i saw them!! hahahaha

BAO3 : ditto ditto!!! i hate the ending of 'when a man loves a woman'!!! i so wanted him and park jungah to be together again!!! notwithstanding that the younger sister was kind and all ... but jungah wasn't that bad!! she did all that because she cared for him too!!! it just really was not good for me!!! okay okay ... to be honest ... i don't really like park yejin alot!! :lol::lol:

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

VAN4VIV : hello hello!!! oh you meant johnston!!! hahahha so silly of me!! anyways did you get to see him in 'some' already??? that's a great film!! most reviews were not so favorable ... especially about our oppa's acting ... but then i am not into believing these reviews anyways!!! i think go soo is a good actor.

hmmm ... his new leading lady was in 'glass shoes'??? was she the elder or younger sister??? i am awful with remembering the names of all k-actors really ... but show me the face and i will know where i saw them!! hahahaha

BAO3 : ditto ditto!!! i hate the ending of 'when a man loves a woman'!!! i so wanted him and park jungah to be together again!!! notwithstanding that the younger sister was kind and all ... but jungah wasn't that bad!! she did all that because she cared for him too!!! it just really was not good for me!!! okay okay ... to be honest ... i don't really like park yejin alot!! :lol::lol:

Leianji!!!

too bad i can't watch SOME..as much as i want to buy a copy of it..i don't want to download coz it takes a lot of time (im just using a prepaid card, not DSL) or buy at yes asia coz its expensive (i have to pay for delivery)..

KIM HYUN JOO...the new lady..well i watched her in STAR RUNNER..she's the leading lady of Vanness..hehe..im also a fan of Vanness Wu (F4)

i think she also has chemistry with Soo..

VAN4VIV : well ... am sure you'll get to watch 'some' soon!!! (lol sounds like my favorite k-drama MNIKSS!) it would be worth the wait really!!! and go soo was really great there. he is so mucho macho!!!

still can't get who hyun joo is ... i am not so familiar with chinese stars ... hope you can get a clearer pic of her for me to see.

yeah!! i think it was noble for go soo's character to marry the younger sister in 'when a man loves a woman' but i can hardly believe that his love which was portrayed as very deep for jungah's character just disappeared like that. i was thinking that since it was the younger sister that was sick ... that she should have died and left the two estranged lovers to be together again in the end and they will in turn take care of the child left by the sister!!! that would have been more beautiful!!! and the title indicates the length men go through in loving someone which was clearly his love for jungah's character!! if it was meant to be the younger sister in the end the title should have been 'when a woman loves a man'!! lolz lolz my opinion only!!! :D:D

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

green rose again...

a2auzo.jpg

VAN4VIV : well ... am sure you'll get to watch 'some' soon!!! (lol sounds like my favorite k-drama MNIKSS!) it would be worth the wait really!!! and go soo was really great there. he is so mucho macho!!!

still can't get who hyun joo is ... i am not so familiar with chinese stars ... hope you can get a clearer pic of her for me to see.

yeah!! i think it was noble for go soo's character to marry the younger sister in 'when a man loves a woman' but i can hardly believe that his love which was portrayed as very deep for jungah's character just disappeared like that. i was thinking that since it was the younger sister that was sick ... that she should have died and left the two estranged lovers to be together again in the end and they will in turn take care of the child left by the sister!!! that would have been more beautiful!!! and the title indicates the length men go through in loving someone which was clearly his love for jungah's character!! if it was meant to be the younger sister in the end the title should have been 'when a woman loves a man'!! lolz lolz my opinion only!!! :D:D

HELLO LEIANJI!!!

i haven't watched WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN yet..hehe..Green Rose is the only series of Go Soo that is available here..

9jfwci.jpg

PIANO:

9qfzpd.jpg

jerome.jpg

Guest thanhdda

Dawnny: thanks for your MV, it's very nice, can yo please post those pictures of Ko soo in your MV, I would love to have them.

I think he is one of the most underated actor in Korean..what do you think?

and I think he is the only man that looks suitable with any hair styles...he looks so hot and manly

Does anybody know where I can download the Age of Innocence? another Ko soo drama? I am dying to watch it..English sub of course.

let's throw the reviews away... :DDDD

some is good, IMO...especially Kosoo's acting...it is good that he did most of action scenes by himself...

i'm searching for some clear pix of Kim Hyun joo...gonna post soon ^^

How come I can't d/l the MV? can you help me bao? ^^ Thx B4

because the last part "HB.wmv" isn't in url tag, so you can't downlaod it...

here is correct link...

http://adob.myweb.hinet.net/GS HB.wmv

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is Kim Hyun joo with the short haircut exactly look like the one in "glass shose" :lol:

she has a very sweet smile...^^

92.jpg

101.jpg

haru haru BAO!!

i love this picture!!!! its seems that their having so much FUN!!

haru haru sis Van

those captures are from the special programme of Green rose...the show is super funny... :D

Soo always smile there...

in the second pic, Da hae put her hand on his shouder...that looks so sweeeeeeet :lol:

----------

btw, warmest welcome ck16 and baby_shi to this thread ^^