Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

VAN4VIV : hi!! nice to know you ... i am a fan of go soo .... but you must have mistaken me for someone else!!! i don't know of a pinoyexchange site!!! sorry!!! anyways ... what's in a name ... let's be friends here!!! now you have two friends named 'leianji'!! right??!!! if that's okay with you!! :) thanks for the great pics!!!

MRS. HAN & THANHDDA : great pics!!! now i can have new ones to save!!! thank you!

am sleepy girls ... need to have some shut-eye now!!! tomorrow is another day of more studies!!! sigh!!

HARU HARU LEIANJI!! its nice to know you too.. :) im also a big Fan since the first day of GR's airing here in the Philippines.. damn..Go Soo knocks me off my feet..hehehe...about that pinoyexchange site im referring to JOHNSTON..hehehe..he's always posting there so he is familiar to me..

of course let's be friends..if you want you can add me in FRIENDSTER

my email add is che_benteuno@yahoo.com

..hey girl good luck in your studies..

BAO!! ks4ver!! haru haru..im glad ur here!!!! nice posters!!! oh my gosh he's HOT!!

can't wait to see the series and get hooked with the new pairing with Hyun Joo..im really hooked with the GoSoo-DaHae

i noticed that he really lost weight :(

actually i went to a mall here today..im looking for Some CD

let's keep this thread alive!!!

REPOST:

img2628xs.jpg

poster48nm.jpg

He really lost a lot of weight :(

BAO!! ks4ver!! haru haru..im glad ur here!!!! nice posters!!! oh my gosh he's HOT!!

can't wait to see the series and get hooked with the new pairing with Hyun Joo..im really hooked with the GoSoo-DaHae

i noticed that he really lost weight :(

actually i went to a mall here today..im looking for Some CD

let's keep this thread alive!!!

He really lost a lot of weight :(

haru haru, sis van

hope you will find out SOME...^^

the picture used in the second poster is 2 years old... he looked thin at that time,... :D

i haven't seen any latest pix of him recently...

i think we will have plenty of new pix in November...waiting patiently...^^ :lol:

Hi So-ju...

Wow...everytime I see a familiar name...I want to come and say hi...hehe...

I just finished watching Green Rose & My Fair Lady with subtitles the other day... Green Rose was a much better movie...but he was so funny in MFL. Wow...We lost all of the pictures...when I get a chance...I'll re-capture some of the scenses. I feel so bad...I haven't been in here for a long time...since GR ended... I hope his new drama will be good. I'm glad we'll get to see more of him soon.

hi Luv, i'm so glad to see you here...i'm sad that we lost all the stuffs...i love your captures, Luv...

they always show the best look of Kosoo and Dahae...i hope you will re-cap some great scenses when you have time...

i hope his drama will be good too...i love Kim Hyun Joo, too...she was awesome in "glass shoes"...i expect that they will have great chemistry...

btw, can you re-post the SBS link to watch drama live? i want to watch "marry a millionaire" live...

i lost it...

hank you very much...^^

hi..bao and everybody

yesterday I can't see another card his birthday :(

i'm post again make it by me :)

birthdaycopy2zh.jpg

welcome to new thread, soju...^^

Guest dawnanny

TO: all guys

I’m sad lost all of the data.

Maybe a new start is wonderful thing, too.

hi..bao and everybody

yesterday I can't see another card his birthday :(

i'm post again make it by me :)

very wonderful card, I like it. :)

I made a simple MV for GS's birthday, you can download at here.

http://adob.myweb.hinet.net/GS HB.wmv

Hi So-ju...

I just finished watching Green Rose & My Fair Lady with subtitles the other day... Green Rose was a much better movie...but he was so funny in MFL. Wow...We lost all of the pictures...when I get a chance...I'll re-capture some of the scenses. I feel so bad...I haven't been in here for a long time...since GR ended... I hope his new drama will be good. I'm glad we'll get to see more of him soon.

Wow, give you a hug, very miss you!!!

I'm very glad see you here again.:)

don't sad, we will hard post lost data.

if you have time, please you post your picture that i love it.

knyczxsh, Misao, mangosteen...welcome welcome ^^

btw, some more posters of MAM

poster48nm.jpg

today, my friends say your posters are very pretty.

I very love this picture. :)

Guest thanhdda

hi sis quillie...hmm I hope when How to marry Millionaire comes out some1 would do the translation for us...I am not Korean.

hey quillie I managed to get the club box working but I notice that sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...do you know why?

sometimes when I click download the screen where it said download club box comes up even though you have already installed club box

hey girls dont you notice that our ANGEL always filming for SBS? there is only 1 drama he filmed for MBC....

yeh i realized that...maybe him and his co wnat to stay loyal to SBS :rolleyes: but i wish he film more mbc or kbs so i can watch it on tv

Guest thanhdda

I just finished watching When a man loves a woman with bad English subtitle, so I dont understand half of the dialogue...but I thinnk in the end he got over the older sister and loves the younger one more...right?

I hate the ending so much, I didnt get over it after a few days. :-(

1.jpg

is this the girl that plays the older sister in When a man loves the woman?

you can download When a man loves a woman at tonya's club box, if some1 have the link again

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

not my taste in men :lol:

B)if he's not your type, why are you wasting your time here?? ..hahahaha... :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------

hi bao!! and the other angels here!!

haha..i thought it was a new picture of him..i really can' t find a cd of Some..too bad..

guys..thanks for the new pics.. :)

Hi So-ju...

Hi too Luv^^

this name I want familiar go soo, I get it from scene he broken heart in "Age of innocent" he cry and drink soju ;) Oh..2-3 year ago. I'm fall in love he since age of innocent :)

I love green rose best all of his drama. sorry for picture in old broad but if anybody want pic I can post again, I'm alway read your post in broad green rose since this drama onair and your pic i'm alway save it too. thank you so much.

i'm alway read but not post because my english not well i'm worry about it so much.

now I waiting new drama :)

TO: all guys

I’m sad lost all of the data.

Maybe a new start is wonderful thing, too.

very wonderful card, I like it.

I made a simple MV for GS's birthday, you can download at here.

http://adob.myweb.hinet.net/GS HB.wmv

Wow, give you a hug, very miss you!!!

I'm very glad see you here again.:)

don't sad, we will hard post lost data.

if you have time, please you post your picture that i love it.

today, my friends say your posters are very pretty.

I very love this picture. :)

welcome welcome to new thread, dawanny ssi

yeah, i think so...maybe, a new start is a wonderful thing...^^

i love your MV , dawanny, i think Kosoo must be crying if he see your words and MV at cafe...

i feel deeply touched too...looking forwards to more works from you ^^

and please send my thanks to your friends for their good words...^^

btw, i notice Kosoo and KHJ look like a really good couple when i tried putting their pix together... :lol:

we can expect great chemistry on screen

hey girls dont you notice that our ANGEL always filming for SBS? there is only 1 drama he filmed for MBC....

i notice that...dont know why...probably, as tae7enified

said, that's because his com... huh...

but there is 1 more thing i notice...

his costars in most of dramas are actresses who have Kim as their last names

oh mother, oh sister-->Kim So Yoen

Piano---> Kim Ha Nuel

Age of innocence---> Kim Min Hee

My fair lady---> Kim Hee Sun

when a man loves a woman (first, the main lead was suposed to be Kim Tae Hee ^^)

marry a millionaire----> Kim Hyun joo...

what a coincidence !!!! ^^