Does Anybody Have Double Eyelids That Formed Later?

Guest lolimois

Guest mrs.sierna

I have a double eyelid on my right eye but my left eye is single!!

I look weird totally weird!!

A couples weeks ago my left eye got double!!

It lasted for about two weeks then one day I'm back to having a single one on my left eye again.

My sister said that her double eyelids popped out when she was younger so she wasn't born with them.

Now she has very beautiful eyes.

I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen for me! :tears:

whoa that's so true for me too!

except i don't think my left one is coming anytime soon.

my friend's are like.. everytime you look at me, it's like... O.o

lol. let's pray!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hessie

I have a double eyelid on my right eye but my left eye is single!!

I look weird totally weird!!

A couples weeks ago my left eye got double!!

It lasted for about two weeks then one day I'm back to having a single one on my left eye again.

I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen for me! :tears:

omg you're just like me but i have a double eyelid for my left eye and my right eye has single...

I sometimes get a double eyelid on my right eye but it goes away in a few days or a couple of weeks...weird right?

Lately i have been getting a double eyelid only at night.... goodness it's so fustrating.

Anyways...yes let's wait for a miracle! :D

Guest saya_x

Both my mom and dad have huge, double lidded eyes. My mom said hers formed when she was 21. My brother and sister have double lids, but they aren't huge like my parents. And guess what? I have single lids. It sucks, I know. My mom keeps saying mine'll form later. Hopefully they will, and maybe yours will too!

Guest SeoulSpirit

i used to have them for both eyes..

now i have either one or the other.. switching randomly...never both at the same time

><...makes my eyes look kinda wierd

Guest lilaznhunnie

Happened to me. I'm not sure why they formed though... hahhaa. got mine around middle school?

perhaps puberty does it ^^''

Guest babypiggy21

well that did happen to me

when i was fist born i didn't have doub;e eyelid but then starting preschool and kindergardent i have double eyelid

so yeah i do think that they form later on in life when u move on from baby , kids, teens, then alduts

Only my right eye was double lidded until I was 17 or so. I got really sick one week and stayed in bed sleeping throughout the entire duration. When I woke up, voila - my left eye had formed a double lid.

Guest HANNAHSiM

yuup. my eyelids are gettin bigger every year.. at least i'm saving some money. it's not big and some people can't even notice it cause i have small eyes but i can tell frm looking at the mirror everyday that my eyelids are bigger than how it was in the beginning.

Guest FT_min5

i had it since i was born but my sister didnt

but once she got into junior high it appeard out of nowhere :sweatingbullets:

hehe so i guess for some people it does form later..

Guest crystalclear147

ahwww what's this about eyelids? i dun think they're all that good. though i do have them (double eyelid..acutally i unno, i can't really see them KAKA they're like... at teh edges..)i don't judge people if they have double eyelids or not..i think people with single eyelids are pretty and double eyelids are pretty.what's the big dealll =_=" please tell me if you know.and yeahh. sumtimes when i drink lotsa water b4 i sleep, and i wake up, HAHA my eyes are swollen KAKAand if i slept on my side, the side that's on the 'down' side is especially swollen..gRR. takes like 5 hours to tone down.. HEHE

Guest Doreamon

My friend did

She was kinda fat and over weight

And she lost a bunchaaaa weight, and her eyes got huge and pretty!

and double eyelids formed ^^

Guest hyeminnie

it happened to my friend.

she told me that one of her eyes had formed a double eye lid and her eyes were like not even. then a couple days later, she got the other one.

it's pretty weird. she told me it happened after she woke up.

Guest crazypilovee

for now, one eyelid's just popped up for me miraculously. i've always had super small inner eyelids (i think most asians have that right?) and then my left eye just got bigger.. i think cuz i use tape/glue sometimes? hopefully my other eye will pop up too cuz it looks a bit weird!! hahaone friend of mine had single eyelids and then one morning while she was like 10 they just popped up and stayed.another friend of mine used tape for like 2 yrs nonstop and then the double eyelids just stayed naturally. i'm just too lazzy to try that.. haha

ahwww what's this about eyelids? i dun think they're all that good. though i do have them (double eyelid..acutally i unno, i can't really see them KAKA they're like... at teh edges..)i don't judge people if they have double eyelids or not..i think people with single eyelids are pretty and double eyelids are pretty.what's the big dealll =_=" please tell me if you know.and yeahh. sumtimes when i drink lotsa water b4 i sleep, and i wake up, HAHA my eyes are swollen KAKAand if i slept on my side, the side that's on the 'down' side is especially swollen..gRR. takes like 5 hours to tone down.. HEHE
mm a LOTTTT of my asian friends who do have double eyelids (mostly viet, philippino, pacific islander etc) say omgosh what's so great about double eyelids!?!?!? they just won't know until they have it... it's just something u have to experience and then experience through a first person perspective.. it's like u can't experience how racist ppl are to black ppl unless u are one or do a makeover and pretend to be one.. get it?

Guest athenachen

hmmmmm

i taped mine at first

but when i lost some weight

they started to come in naturally

though in the morning when they`re puffy

they sometimes don`t come out

but they usually do later on in the day

do something that will help you form the crease

and make sure the crease stays throughout the day

and sooner or later it`ll do it by itself

Guest Dollyholic

My sister was born with single eyelids, my mom put reg. tape on them and eventually she got double eyelids.

Guest sunshine

yupp i had single eyelids up to about 7th grade. i have no idea why the double eyelids appeared, but they did, and they've been there ever since. i am now 3rd year in university.

Guest rockstar_baby

last week i got double eyelids just on my left eye after being sick hahaha, but its not really noticable.

Guest its ginny XD

Yeah! haha It was really weird actually. So this one morning i woke up and i stared lifting my eyelids because i was playing around saying i can't keep them open. i look in the mirror and i had them lol! So i started doing this every morning and i started getting more noticeable double eyelides. it's pretty weird lol. there was this one day though that i had a double only on my left eye. i kept stretching my right eye to get them to look even lol.

Guest krnluvchica

lol. yah. like both me and my older sister got it eventually. when we were younger we didnt have ne. but now we both have it. we're wondering if the same thing will happen to our lil sister. kekeke. ^^

Archived