Does Anybody Have Double Eyelids That Formed Later?

Guest lolimois

Guest joongie;love

Nope, i was just fortunate to have them naturally from birth. I thank the portugese blood haha.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my grandma did, my aunty did and my mum did..

and i'm slowly getting it..

like if i touch my eyes with my fingers i can get the line easily..

i dont struggle to get it...so my family thinks that i'll get it later on..

they were all around 20 when they got theirs...so i'm waiting..lol

Guest j1youngxj3

yea..that happened to my pops too...it used to be me and my pop who didn't have it..until he got it permanently because he was so tired all the time..

Guest Chikaka

I was born with inner double eyelids which means I had double eyelids but it's not that visible and i have to kinds "get" the double eyelid out. But the weird thing in my family is, my mom nor dad doesn't have double eyelids and me and my sis does o__O ...... Inner double eyelids don't do much. XD Makes my eyes look the size they are. Medium. XD

Guest lilatlbabishorti

i was born with them =-=;; but when i grew up my sis told me i have the left one triple while the other one double im like.."(oO)" no wonder my eyes are big lol

Guest weiowu12

yup!

every girl on my mom's side had that....they had single eyelids when they were young..and got their double eyelids when they were around 20...

i had single eyelids as a kid...but my mom said i had eyes like her...so i would probably get them when i was older

but instead of waiting till i was 20...i used tape/glue and got them faster

Guest ohsoteresa

i have inside double eyelids.

like if i tilt my head upwards, you can see them.

if i'm EXTREMEMLY tired.

they come out naturally.

thats the only way you can tell i'm really tired.

;;

sometimes i rub my eyes a lot, resulting in them appearing.

;;

the needle?

yeah it works.

i've seen it before.

but i've only seen it done on people with inside double eyelids.

;;

this guys,

he has NO double eyelids whatsoever,

but he can MAKE them,

just by blinking, tilting his head up, position his eyes so they look up.

then when he looks at us.

its theres -_-;

idk how he does it.

Guest blowmeupdoll

i was born with very small creases. however one day in 7th grade i had an eye infection, and ever since then my eye lids crease is quite prominent and i must say, i enjoy them quite a bit. oh this was about 8 years ago, and they're still there!

Guest bonjourr chaton

Omg, this totally happened to me! when i was younger i always had small single-lid eyes (from my dad =_=), then I got glasses in the 4th grade which made it seem even smaller!! >_< but when i got contacts in the 8th grade i noticed that one of my eyes developed double eyelids ... and i stayed with one big eye and one small eye for a while untli the other one formed too n_n

Guest Sooshi

Yup it's possible.

One of my eyes are double and the other is single. I think the other one will form sooner or later.

I think one reason they changed is because I started using eye makeup, and also the "fat" on my eyelids decreased naturally.

Guest miss_juicy

that happened to me.. i didnt really notice it till i found old pictures... in grade 8 i had single eyelid.. i was REALLY skinny back then so i didnt notice me eyes being small ca well i had a small face... but once i reached high school i notice i had double eye lids becuase i started to put make up on....

but the only thing is one fold is bigger then the other :( but hey their natural.

its funny tho becuase all my close friends always knows if i cried the night before becuas ethe next day i would have single eyelids and not double!... weird but its true

Guest vivian1027

yeah! haha a lot of people develop the double eye-lid as they grow older. My whole family got it as they grew. I still don't have it yet, but I think it'll come. I think there's a good chance that yours will too if both of your parents have it.

Guest joonieballoonie

Girls usually gets their genes from dad..

and maybe if you do what he did.. it may be a possibility.. but probably not a big chance O.o;

Girls (and boys) get their genes from both parents...that's what allows for genetic diversity. If either of your parents had double eyelids that formed later, there's a good chance that you will, too. It's not definite, though - both of my parents have very thick single eyelids, but I was born with thin single eyelids that turned into double eyelids when I hit 15. On the other hand, both my parents have silky, straight hair and I was born with 곱슬머리

Guest yoohoo1430263272

i didn't have double eyelids when i was born but as i reached first grade, i got double eyelid on one of my eyes and eventually, i had it on both eyes.

i don't know how it happened but both my parents have double eyelids so i'm guessing it was bound to happen. i hear of people getting double eyelids when they're tired but those usually don't last for more than day

Guest yoo유jin진

Everyone in my family has double eyelids...except me!

my mom and little sister even have like triple lids O__O

I kinda don't want them though, I think they make me look weird.

I think I'm gonna get them soon though, I can see the crease forming >___<

Guest paulinee

Yeah. My double eyelids didn't form until high school. I always had huge eyes, but my double eyelids were hidden. Neither one of my parents have double eyelids, nor do both my grandparents from my mother's and father's side. My aunts always ask me if I got my eyes done. =/

But hey, whatever God gives I take. =]

Archived