Does Anybody Have Double Eyelids That Formed Later?

Guest lolimois

Guest sweeti.sammi

my dad's did

i can only wish to have the same......stupid mom's genes waaah

'eye talk' for now

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anecia

me!!

I just realise it recently!!I have double eyelids but now...its bigger then usual

i swear i din go for plastics!!Cross my heart!

Guest PinK_Hart X

my younger sister did! Now she have double eyelids...sooo jealous. Her eyelids are very thin...since she started to wear makeup and over time her single eyelids formed into double eyelids.

Guest hpnotiq

Yes.

I didn't have double eyelids until I was in 4th grade?

Well technically I only got the left one, so I had to make the right one (without surgery or the tapes).

So now, I have both sides except that the right side is a bit smaller.

But I love my double eyelids. They're not too big nor too small.

Guest kmin012

Yes.

I was born w/o them.

They formed on one eye in Kindergarten through fifth grade.

Disappeared throughout junior high school.

Came back Junior year of hs, and...still have them.

It's weird, hahaha...

Guest joonieballoonie

I used to have single eyelids, but one morning in 9th grade, I just woke up with sok sangkapeul (속쌍꺼풀). They stayed permanent for a couple weeks until I started waking up with full double eyelids. I have permanent double eyelids now, but sometimes my left eyelid will turn single - my left eyelid has never been as defined as my right eyelid. The strange thing is that my parents both have thick single eyelids, but I was born with really thin single eyelids.

Guest rawrjensherex3

did you guys have 속쌍꺼풀 (sok sangkapuel) before you got it?

my friends said its a better chance to get double eyelids forming later if you have that.

but i'm just wondering [:

cause i don't have anything at all and i would like to ]:

Guest Loser003

Yes.

I guess i either lost weight or gained to get it.Or maybe my features just changed.

I didn't have double eyelids when i was like younger but it just miraclously appeard,

in like 7th grade.

Guest jasminetea

Actually my mom told me that, that might happen to me later on because it happened to her when she was around 24 or 25. I think it could happen ^^ but who knows ~ ~

Guest <vanity>

I was born with a very very very very small double eyelid that you basically couldn't see. then i started using tape at night and took it off in teh morning where it would stay for about the entire day. as i got older, i used glue at night instead and it stays until i sleep for a long period of time or if i cry really really badly.

It also gets larger when i get tired and take a slight nap. i have no idea how that part works

Should also mention that i'm 18 and started using the tape when i was 14

Guest kiwiteddybear

i got it after using the eyelid glue, used one then when i got the 2nd one then i realized that i didnt need it anymore

and it looks really natural too

Guest eunhee_lemonade

wtf

okay for your info, i'm quite FAT, and i still have double eyelids... o_O;;

my aunt's eyelids formed later on in her 20s-30s. ^^ shes still quite skinny

its natural though, but my mom is like, "OH YOU GOT SURGERY, HONEY!"

im sure i weight much more then .. most pipo

and my eyes are still

aki05.jpg

Guest Moody

oh yes, once i lost weight [alot of it!].

could you believe it my own relatives would make fun of me cause i had single lids. Now some accuse me of getting surgery done. I have the worst relatives, we're not that close thats why. Cant blame me tsk.

Guest darling

Yup yup they developed for me. I don't know how you can magically make it happen, cause it just happens for some people. I definitely don't recommend stretching or rubbing. Some people used glue/tape for a few months and got double eyelids ^^

Guest deportedkorean

wtf

okay for your info, i'm quite FAT, and i still have double eyelids... o_O;;

my aunt's eyelids formed later on in her 20s-30s. ^^ shes still quite skinny

its natural though, but my mom is like, "OH YOU GOT SURGERY, HONEY!"

im sure i weight much more then .. most pipo

and my eyes are still

aki05.jpg

well, did yours FORM or did you have them since birth?

Guest bblai

When I was young I had VERY LITTLE or NO double eyelids and then in grade 8/9 I started to wear contacts. Over time, with the pulling to open my eyes to put hte contacts in, I started to develop double eyelids. Some people say its bad but you just have to be careful when u put on ur contacts, don't pull downwards (eyebag section) when putting ur contacts in, because then you'll be creating eye bags and saggy eye bags but I tried my best to stretch my eyes as little as possible, but when i did i would pull up (eyelash/eyelid) a bit and put my contact in, overtime my double eyelids began to become more obvious and defined. ~ Yep. I'm happy with my eyes now. They're not super beautiful big double eyelids but its there and much better then before.!

Guest boojae<33

hahaha i dunno why but one of my eye has a double eyelid..and the other eye doesn't xD

it looks weird though because, one eye is bigger than the other. My mum said it will form in the future though and i can kinda already see it.. =] i don't touch it or anything though.. it just formed naturally? x]

Guest gemrism

I was born with single eyelids as a kid heres a photo :)

baby.jpg

So i was all happy with them up until i was 14 when i found out double eyelids were so pretty.

So i started googling and read an article where some asian women "trained" their singles into doubles usinhg toothpicks.

So i just suddenly out of nowhere decided to start toothpicking my eyelids by scraping a line in each day for a around 10 or so minutes each day for about 2 weeks.

My eyelids were slightly swollen for a week or a few weeks im not sure.

But weak doubles did form and eventually the fat around them started to dissolved and i now have double eyelids i'm very happy with.

I've had my double eyelids for around 3/4 years now. Here they are :)

eyes-1.jpg

Unfortunately, i cant find any pictures of me as a teenager with single eyelids but i had strong thin single eyelids up until i "made" my double eyelids.

Guest eternaldarkness4

i was born with no double eyelids

dont know when..

but they turned into double....

dont really care either

why is everyone so obsessed with it

is it just society's influence?

Archived