Does Anybody Have Double Eyelids That Formed Later?

Guest lolimois

Guest lolimois

Like you didn't have it before and it formed naturally over time
Without surgery i mean.

Somehow my father managed to get double eyelids (it looks really good too) naturally (unless he got a surgery when we didn't know about it ahahah. probably not) he didn't have it when he was younger though

he said its from him being tired all the time... but I can't imagine me getting one naturally just by being tired all the time. XP

My mother has double eyelids and now it looks like I'm the only one in the family without one (although my dad's the one who messed up my mothers beautiful double eyelid genes. I mean her eyes are really pretty)

I was wondering if anybody formed one naturally or any other way without having to go through surgery?? (using tape or glue and having it stay permanently) I heard some people draw over their eyelids with needles?? o_O does that even work??

Be honest now. (if you seriously got surgery don't act like its natural now.. =_=) How did it happen?

I dunno if i want one but I'm curious. haha.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest popolala

i think if u just slightly pull ur eyelid and rub it alot.. u will get double eyelid.. eyelids r fragile..

i was just being silly one time.. i stretch my eyelid for fun.. n now i have layers of eyelid.. it actually made my eyes look sleepy! .. i dnt want to rub my eyelid or stretch my eyelid anymore! now i have 1 sleepy eyes.. n 1 normal eye! o_O .. i think single eyelids r pretty! ..

Guest deportedkorean

^i dont recommend rubbing and stretching, like you said your eyelids are fragile, frequent rubbing will ultimately give you some nasty wrinkles.

how old are you? how old was your dad when he got his double eyelids? how thick is your eyelid? is your body skinny? average? fat?

^all of these affect whether or not you're gonna get it.

Guest haute_byul

yes, that happened to me! my mom has beautiful natural eyelids, since the day she was born.. but my dad doesn't and he probably never will xDD .. but like.. in my preteens, i lost a lot of weight and they formed naturally! so i guess it was just getting ready to happen ^-^

Guest Chuyin

I was born with no double eyelids and my eyes loooked super small. Over time the crease formed but it's not very big. It began with one eye then the other. However, my left eye's crease is bigger than my right's. I am hoping it would even out later on. My friend's double eyelids also came in when she got older and she has really nice double eyelids now.

Guest junie

I hear if you lose some weight, the fat in your eyelids might be lifted, and double eyelids would form. But don't try to starve yourself; I recommend you work out by jogging and stuff.

Guest happypiano

yep, this happened to both my cousin AND my dad! i'm starting to see creases forming as well, especially on my left eyelid. o.o my dad's single eyelids became double when he was in his late 30's or early 40's. my cousin's became double in her early 20's i think. weird...

Guest lolimois

My dad was pretty old when it happened. I think it happened when he was writing his Doctors research paper (or whatever its called... 박사 졸업 논문) and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna wait that long if its gonna happen =3=

i'm chubby at the moment but I plan on losing 20 lbs or so.. T_T I look really young though so I don't think i'll have to worry about wrinkles anyhow even when I get old (people think i'm in middle/high school althoguh I'm in college sigh)

I don't see the losing weight method working for me though, I already lost 20 lbs. it hasn't happened. My dad actually gained weight lol

Guest Mint'Chocolate

Yeah my teacher and I were talking about eyelids .. she said she was born with single eyelids and then they naturally became double when she was about fifteen. ;p

Guest KaiLien

I dunno how it came but I only had one double and a single eyelid. I believe it started to form once I wore contacts. Don't do stuff to your eyes because you night do more harm than good. If you really want it, just get surgery instead. Don't mess up your eye by rubbing or something. Try wearing contacts, maybe it will help like it helped for me. If not, then just wait, it might appear naturally...

Guest tahweesuh

sometimes i wakeup and i have a double eyelid on one eye and not on the other.. and sometimes one double eyelid on the other and not on the one that i had it on yday.... it alternates.. on really good days, i have it on both eyes HEHE. but on bad days its on none :(.. yeah alot of my asian friends have it that way too. idk if this is related to what your dad has though. it seems like your dad has the kind that stayed and wasnt funky like mine ^^;;

Guest JiSuLee

yeahh

i got my double eyelid on my right eye in 8th grade

nd i got my double eyelid on my left eye in 9th grade...

but the double eyelid on my left eye disappears sometimes from lack of sleep or tiredness

my dad says im soo ugly w/out it T__T

Guest JiSuLee

yeahh

i got my double eyelid on my right eye in 8th grade

nd i got my double eyelid on my left eye in 9th grade...

but the double eyelid on my left eye disappears sometimes from lack of sleep or tiredness

my dad says im soo ugly w/out it T__T

Guest 해영.

I was born with single eyelids. As I got old i started to get double eyelids. For it it started forming when I was 8.

Guest deportedkorean

My dad was pretty old when it happened. I think it happened when he was writing his Doctors research paper (or whatever its called... 박사 졸업 논문) and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna wait that long if its gonna happen =3=

i'm chubby at the moment but I plan on losing 20 lbs or so.. T_T I look really young though so I don't think i'll have to worry about wrinkles anyhow even when I get old (people think i'm in middle/high school althoguh I'm in college sigh)

I don't see the losing weight method working for me though, I already lost 20 lbs. it hasn't happened. My dad actually gained weight lol

trust me, even if you cant see it there are probably fine lines there, you really need to take care of your skin in your late teens to prevent wrinkles. it's recommended that you use eye cream even at the tender age of 17.

Guest tomahn

My mother got like double eyelid at around 25?

I get it in my right eye every morning when I wake up, but it goes away shortly after I was my face.

I rarely get it on my left eye, but it does sometimes happen.

So yes, it does happen. And if it happened to one of your relatives, you may have a better chance of getting it. If you really want it, I wish you best of luck of developing them. haha.

Guest bernicefan

my mom told me she didnt have double eyelid back then. When she was like 17/18, it 'suddenly' formed, and stayed. that's wat she says...xD

Guest lolimois

Oh yeah here's a visual to help by the way- My dad's (new(?)) eyes (that i'm uploading without permission sshhh)

1-3.jpg

and my mom's (my mom has natural double eye lids) it might be harder to see here because of the glasses

2-1.jpg

now i'm the only one without any double eye lids (my bro has one and one single lid haha)

Archived