Who Here Can't Swim Well?

Guest 영원한 사랑

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I can't even swim at all.

I did manage to take a swimming class a loooong time ago (which was a class full of children under 5 and I was 14 at the time -.-").

However, I didn't swim for so long... I forgot how to swim again TT.TT

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amaru

*raises hand*

I totally can't swim well. I took lessons back in 6th or 7th grade. I'm able to swim so thats the most important part, but asking me to go fast or ask me to go save somebody is just asking a too much from me lol.

Guest flycrazily

haha you mean. "cant swim at all" -.-

thats me xD.

though one day. when i was trying to learn how to swim.

i randomly got floating down. haha. at least i cant float now

yay the first step. haha.

Guest negitoro

I can't... D= My lungs aren't that good. -.-
Are you trying to breathe underwater or something? If you can breathe normally, it's good enough to swim.

I totally can't swim well. I took lessons back in 6th or 7th grade. I'm able to swim so thats the most important part, but asking me to go fast or ask me to go save somebody is just asking a too much from me lol.
Speed is not important but everyone should swim well enough able to swim 50m in open ocean.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sugarrrxxx

Haha, I can't swim. If I go underwater and swim, by the time I come up for air I only progress about 5 feet.

I can doggy paddle, but it gets tiring.

I only "swim" wherever I can touch the bottom with tippy toes and not have the water cover my face.

otherwise, i just go on someone's back or cling to the edge =]

• 1 month later...
Guest MeiNing

I can't float..or tread water. Basically if you throw me in water, I'll literally drown. :ph34r:

I really want to learn, but these two guys who tried to teach me threw me in the deep end... long story short, that did NOT work. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueangel15

I need some swimming lessons. I only know how to dead float :ph34r: . I'm hoping after college when I start going fishing again ( fell into the waters twice, but was saved by the usual culprits <_< .....such crazy peeps ).

Guest tuttyfruit

i don't know how to swim! never learned.. i want to, though. i think it's an essential skill. who knows one day i might drown myself...

after watching the summer olympics.. i'm motivated to learn how to swim... i'm afraid it'll be a difficult task.. as i have the weakest arms ever...

Guest CaramelSweetie

I went to lessons before, but I stopped 'cause I drowned once ==

I srsly couldn't get back up, I just kept going down and down and down and down and ye, you know what I mean.

Archived