Who Here Can't Swim Well?

Guest 영원한 사랑

WOOT! I like this thread, because my friends are at Splish Splash as I type.

Last time I went with them, I was forced to go diving, and things happened...

and...

it was the most embarrasing and most heart-pounding pee-in-the-pants moment of my life.

Let's just say I was scarred forever. I don't know how to swim, and I have no idea how they forced me to jump into a 10 feet swimming pool from way up high. What makes it even more memorable is that all the people waiting to go on the ride prolly can see me and my foolishness.

I wish I could swim.

Gah, I can't even float.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RYUUSEi

I can swim but not that well, haha. The problem isn't that I can't swim, I've passed all the swimming classes in P.E after all, I just prefer not to because I'm scared of deep water so if I swim for too long I might end up panicking. As soon as the "I'm swimming!"-thoughts sets in, that's when the panic comes, lol. It's weird, as if there's a certain timelimit for me to swim.

Guest Myss Blewm

I am a bad swimmer. :( I swim really slowly. Like my friend will be swimming back and forth from the shallow end to the deep end...and I'm still only halfway through the pool. I also can't just be in one spot and float, I have to be...moving around to stay afloat.

A lot of my friends can't swim either. They're actually worse than me. But I also have friends who are excellent swimmers.

Guest wakaka*

oh gosh, that would be me..

i nearly drowned when i was about 4, so i've been scared of water ever since :( i even took lessons at around age 8-10 after being forced to, but i've forgotten how to stay alive when you put me into water deeper than 5.5 ft. HAHAHA i can't tread water, bahh.

• 1 month later...

I can barely swin, I used to be able to...but I forgot the techniques since I hardly go swimming..like once in never? Lol. I can only keep myself afloat and that's it. So pathetic I know.

• 1 month later...
Guest flycrazily

i can swim about a car's length...i have doubts that it was just the currents pushing me and that i was not really swimming. LOL.

if that was the case... i can always float my way to shore. haha hopefully. xD

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

I cant swim at all >.<

My aunt keeps telling me I should learn how to and I'm tried of my lil nieces saying, "I go swimming, I go swimming!" But only one of them can actually swim... lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest choire

I can swim but definitely not well either. -__-

I only swim for fun. >< When I swam a lap at my school's pool in an actual size (not the shallow ones at people's houses) I was DYING. So much cardio involved. -__-

• 2 years later...
Guest jammer25

I can't swim at all.  I'll go into pools if they're shallow enough for a party of whatever, but I don't even know how to float or anything.

Land animal, I am.

• 2 months later...

Archived