- Super Junior's Movie -

Guest Alexiel

Guest Curly

OMG now i'm so excited to see this movie!!!!! <_<

But i still don't now what kind of movie it'll be.

Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 영원한 사랑

LMAO ryeowook looks hilarious with those glasses on :lol:omg im gonna die laughing when i see this movie.it will be REALLY interesting on how ryeowook, yehsung, and donghae..will act, cuz I have NEVER seen them act before!and they are usually the quieter ones so I don't see them on tv as much.BTW, are there any female actresses in this movie?

Guest raspb3rry

thanks for the cute/hot pics :D!

can't wait to see it XD...and its coming out so soon? I thought we had to wait longer hehe~

Guest alainachen_604

OMG I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS!! <3 :D it looks hilarious ahah shiwon looks like hes mr.cool president guy xD

and kibum the annoying hall monitor? xD

Guest kathryn_x33

AHHH!!! It looks so funny! I can't wait until this comes out! HEECHUL AND DONGHAE! OMG! <3!

But...Where's Eeteuk? :[ I don't see him on the pictures. And what about Kyuhyun? OMG. >.>

oh im in korea when it comes out ^_^ lols maybe i'll go watch it but im gonna seem like some fan girl. no expectations whatsoever lols but i'll just watch it for the sexy eye candy. also donghae seems to have a more important role than i thought. he looks so pretty/cute. <33 shiwon is looking good while hankyung looks really tired. PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ryeowook needs a new hairdo. like immediately. but they all look good in school uniform.

Guest Alexiel
AHHH!!! It looks so funny! I can't wait until this comes out! HEECHUL AND DONGHAE! OMG! <3!

But...Where's Eeteuk? :[ I don't see him on the pictures. And what about Kyuhyun? OMG. >.>

I don't know about Eeteuk, but Kyuhyun won't be in this movie because he's been in the hospital for a while. He had already shot some scenes, but I guess they took him out completely because he wasn't able to finish filming.

Guest plumblossoms

I can't wait for this to come out ^-^ Donghae, Hankyung, and the rest of the members look so cute!

Archived