[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest clover_love

can someone reupload the epi with baesulki and also the one with minwoo and ayumi please? ^__^ or if its too much trouble could someone tell me just where to find it? thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j4cks0ne23

can someone reupload the epi with baesulki and also the one with minwoo and ayumi please? ^__^ or if its too much trouble could someone tell me just where to find it? thank you!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry4355665

that link has a lot of them. the link that says 051015 is the link that should get you ayumi vs. minwoo part 1. i can't seem to find part 2, so maybe someone else can help you with that.

as for the other one, do you mean bae seul gi vs. kim ji hoon? i have this one, but i'm not sure if that's the one you want. let me know, and i can upload it for you, but i'm almost 100% positive that part 1 and part 2 are somewhere on the link i just gave. i'll keep looking, if i can't find it then i'll upload it.

EDIT: i found the bae seul gi vs. kim ji hoon links. they are the last two on the list (070127 & 070203). those are the two that i have, sorry if they're not the ones you want.

i watched so many happy shares company episodes already on youtube but youtube doesnt have all of them. i want to see the one with park jung ah, lee jung hyun, etc. i want to dl it in your guys clubox but i cant read korean to sign up for it. :tears:

Guest SpoiledReBelle

i watched so many happy shares company episodes already on youtube but youtube doesnt have all of them. i want to see the one with park jung ah, lee hyun jung, etc. i want to dl it in your guys clubox but i cant read korean to sign up for it. :tears:

there's instructions available for non -korean speakers on the side :D

there's instructions available for non -korean speakers on the side :D

ah i dont see it, i only see instructions how to download but not how to make an account. i tried to make an account but that didnt work out so well.

Guest greenbee

i have a question, out of curiosity (cuz i haven't seen any yet), by reading the game's objectives, what do they get if they win? lol it sounds so hard just to have $10 to spend for a week, especially the part that they can eat people's leftovers. lol they are celebrities afterall, so what do they get if they win? hehe

Guest makemyday

i have a question, out of curiosity (cuz i haven't seen any yet), by reading the game's objectives, what do they get if they win? lol it sounds so hard just to have $10 to spend for a week, especially the part that they can eat people's leftovers. lol they are celebrities afterall, so what do they get if they win? hehe

i was thinking about it.

i think i can survive on only 10 dollars if i had to.

i mean.. they can eat whatever they want at home..

so i'd just eat huge meals and home and tough it out for the rest of the day.

haha well i guess its easier said then done.

and i'm not positive, but if they win

they get some kind of certificate to go on a short trip?

haha i'm not sure.

Guest SpoiledReBelle

i was thinking about it.

haha i'm not sure.

I think they also get a donation for charity...

but as far as making it.. a lot of these celebs have a full day's schedule.. so being at home isn't much compensation for hunger :P so yeah.. it is hard unless you were lucky to have food programs scheduled during the filming of the HSC<--- stuff ur face.... and then that one celeb sneaky and daring to eat left overs from dinner plates :P

Chae Yeon mentioned that she wanted to give the trip to her parents....

and Bada loves doing things for charity... <-- she's soo cuyote and funny when it comes to food too by the way...if you haven't seen hers.. especially if your a fan... gotta watch it! :D

I think they also get a donation for charity...

but as far as making it.. a lot of these celebs have a full day's schedule.. so being at home isn't much compensation for hunger :P so yeah.. it is hard unless you were lucky to have food programs scheduled during the filming of the HSC<--- stuff ur face.... and then that one celeb sneaky and daring to eat left overs from dinner plates :P

Chae Yeon mentioned that she wanted to give the trip to her parents....

and Bada loves doing things for charity... <-- she's soo cuyote and funny when it comes to food too by the way...if you haven't seen hers.. especially if your a fan... gotta watch it! :D

i want to see the bada one! i didnt know she had one, ive always seen her in other people's happy shares company.

Guest forgotten

is there a list of subs for any of these eps? I've seen a sub file here and there, but it's very rare. Just trying to see if there's a location for them.

Guest SpoiledReBelle

i want to see the bada one! i didnt know she had one, ive always seen her in other people's happy shares company.

yes... she has two of them... the first one is rather short... one ep cuz it was done in 2004 I believe.. and then one in 2006 ( 03-18-2006 and 03-25-2006)...I'm still searching around for subs.. but I'm also learning Korean as well so I could try and understand it until I do find the subs :D

sometimes we post things about Bada shows and such at www.badadiva.com you should check it out if you want more of BADA :D

Guest greenbee

i was thinking about it.

haha i'm not sure.

that's ALOT to give out to get a short trip cuz they could just buy the trip themselves. lol. but if it's really for charity then that's SO cool of them. either way, it's brave of the guests. hehe

then again, if they can just eat whatever they want at home, then that means they are probably prepared for it and have already filled their home with all kinds of food. hehe. sounds fun enough

yes... she has two of them... the first one is rather short... one ep cuz it was done in 2004 I believe.. and then one in 2006 ( 03-18-2006 and 03-25-2006)...I'm still searching around for subs.. but I'm also learning Korean as well so I could try and understand it until I do find the subs :D

sometimes we post things about Bada shows and such at www.badadiva.com you should check it out if you want more of BADA :D

ill be sure to look for those 2 episodes with bada in them and thank you, ill be sure to check out that bada website.

Guest SpoiledReBelle

ill be sure to look for those 2 episodes with bada in them and thank you, ill be sure to check out that bada website.

cools... let me know if you can't find it.. I'll try to post it...

Guest luckyyou

that's ALOT to give out to get a short trip cuz they could just buy the trip themselves. lol. but if it's really for charity then that's SO cool of them. either way, it's brave of the guests. hehe

then again, if they can just eat whatever they want at home, then that means they are probably prepared for it and have already filled their home with all kinds of food. hehe. sounds fun enough

Actually the winner gets a free trip for their parents not themselves.

Also, you have to remember that these celebrities when they do Happy Shares Company they are actively promoting whatever they're promoting, so they leave the house in the morning and don't get home until late at night (earlier some days then others), so eating a huge breakfast and then coming home and eating a huge late night dinner isn't really ideal. Who wants to eat a feast right after they've woke up and they have to do some photo shoot or filming. And who comes home late at night and eats a whole meal before bed so when they wake up they'll be swollen like a blowfish. So it's fun to see how far they stretch their measly $10.

Guest SpoiledReBelle

Actually the winner gets a free trip for their parents not themselves.

Also, you have to remember that these celebrities when they do Happy Shares Company they are actively promoting whatever they're promoting, so they leave the house in the morning and don't get home until late at night (earlier some days then others), so eating a huge breakfast and then coming home and eating a huge late night dinner isn't really ideal. Who wants to eat a feast right after they've woke up and they have to do some photo shoot or filming. And who comes home late at night and eats a whole meal before bed so when they wake up they'll be swollen like a blowfish. So it's fun to see how far they stretch their measly $10.

I would do it.. it seems fun.. and it's for charity.. and yeah... self promotion while your fans also get to know you :P

to bad the US don't do things like this.. I think the US celebs are too spoiled :P

Archived