[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest leanpork

I'm not sure of the date...

But I know he was on the contestant.

He was against Hwangbo..

I think it may be like May something of 2004 if I'm even close...

I'll edit with the date...

Edit:

It was May 22 and 29, 2004..

I was CLOSE.. Muahaha. =]

AHHH thank you SOOO MUCH<33333333

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litt0piggy

AHHH thank you SOOO MUCH<33333333

leanpork do you know where i can get that episode too? or if you have it can you pm it to me? thank you hope im not bothering you! ;)

does anyone else have the episode of hwangbo? Or do you know where i can get it? I think she against JANG GEUN SUK, around May 2004. thanx

i was wondering, if a celeb is on manwon haengbok once, can they be on again ? kus i want Bae Seul Gi to go on again <3 lol~

Yeah you can. I know Ayumi has been on more than once as well as others.

This week's episode was pretty funny. When Tae Jin Ah was yelling at the PD, :lol:. haha

Guest shadowkeeper

i was wondering, if a celeb is on manwon haengbok once, can they be on again ? kus i want Bae Seul Gi to go on again <3 lol~

Minwoo, Ayumi, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim JongSeo, and Kim JongMin are just some of the people who have filmed twice.

Guest Babygurl272

^ kim ji hoon is an actor. he was once on xmen and was on Star golden bell 1 or 2 weekends ago. hes pretty kute though.

omg kim ji hoon and bae seul gi! really cant wait to see it!

Guest makemyday

FREAKIN.

i'm LOVING this kim ji hoon bang we've been having lately.

i see him on like.. every variety show..

and i'm not complaining haha

Guest minshoo

i really want to know who he is. can somebody please post a picture of him? cant wait till next week to see more backstage of bsg :D

I watched a cut of Eru last week on YouTube and it was hilarious. Him and his dad. He was like a little innocent boy. Hiding in the storage room to eat. His face was so cute when he was charged 500 won. The strawberry thing. He licked whatever was left. Lol. And what he did for Park Jung Ah's Cheetos. Dancing to Rain's I'm Coming with his own rendition of Black Glasses.

Archived