[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest silverwingz

Why's it out so early? Is it a special or did they change the air date? But whatever! I've been waiting for this episode! Thankyou for the uploads. :)

HSC airs every Thursday from now on.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally caught up with Happy Shares Company! XD

Finally watched Moon HeeJun and Gummy's episodes!

Wow, MHJ's mom has a lot of dogs!

It was really funny when he encountered girls who were fans of the HSC PD! ahahah.

And Gummy's dogs are adorable too!

I also saw Epik High vs Jewelry.

I really liked Seo InYoung and Crown J doing the A thing! LOL! It cracks me up every time!

I felt really bad for DJ Tukutz when these girls took a picture of him and he asked if they wanted his signature, and she said no...

But then he met this other group of girls who DID want his signature but then they said their favorite member was Tablo.. LOL!

Guest hyaexp

Wow, after watching the latest episode, I have a newfound admiration for DJ Tukutz...

HSC can really bring out different sides of people that have never been seen before...

^____^

Guest zangly

080605 EPIK HIGH VS JEWELRY PART 2

pt 1: http://www.veoh.com/video/v14146534mpgs7BHY

pt 2: http://www.veoh.com/video/v14146535c5Fsy6fq

favorite moments! :D (i had random stuff [ spoiler ]ed out, but got rid of them. just warning you!)

• when mithra asked if he could use the camera, and the PD was like, yeah, of course. then once he gets it, tukutz: didn't you say you had to go to the bathroom? mithra: eung~ (yeah). LMAO<3
  • when jungah called kangin!<3 and without hesitating he just starts saying 'i love you,' 'i want to go out with you,' etc. etc. kekeke
  • seeing epik high on YDH's music show (radio show!) i actually watched that live! who knew tukutz was starving then? T_T
  • tablo popping out of nowhere and whispering something in YDH's ear... "[something something] in my ear..." (very creepy, LOL. did anyone catch what he said?) and running away right afterwards. FREAK<3
  • tukutz scratching on the 500 won cardboard with YDH beatboxing<333
  • YDH taking off his cap so he can properly transform into a rocker. LOVE YOONDOHYUN!
  • after rocking out PD: are you okay? YDH: oh, i should go to the hospital. LMAO
  • jungah just eating the bagel off the car floor! must've been hungry.
  • boom pretending to be the MC: don't touch 리모콘 해 주시고요~ (please do "don't touch" remote control) LOL konglish. not so funny when translated...
  • tablo's antics in the car...* "i'm your only friend!"
  • mithra stealing tukutz's 200 won. andy: haha it looks like he's going to actually buy & eat something with that 200 won. tukutz: yeah. our team is like that. mithra actually coming back with a cup of coffee! "would you like some coffee?"
  • epik high using the lie detectors*
  • tukutz letting us listen to 'one' pre-mixing!
  • tukutz portraying hunger in the form of scratching!
  • tukutz force-feeding jooyeon rice cake
  • epik high's freestyle rap for solbi*
  • EUNJIWON AT DINNER WITH EPIK HIGH! KYAAA~!
  • tukutz & mithra's rendition of the sailor moon (?) song
  • jungah getting mad that jooyeon spent 500 won on a flower for her, LOL
  • tukutz's hammer backpack? WTF? LOL.

okay. so it turns out pretty much everything with epik high was a 'favorite moment.' xD

Guest htruc

Most updated list on page 51

favorite moments! :D (i had random stuff [ spoiler ]ed out, but got rid of them. just warning you!)
  • EUNJIWON AT DINNER WITH EPIK HIGH! KYAAA~!

Now I got to go watch this. This is what happened last week, read your favourite parts and zoomed to YouTube. :sweatingbullets: Not much, but he looks so cool, dressed all in black and looking like his regular choding.

I miss Seo In Young's long hair. And Ha Joo Yeon's waist!!!!! 21.5" >__>

Uploaded the HQ version of Epik High vs Jewelry Part 2!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCEWFRSK

credit: wackycashew's cb

I thought it was really funny when Tablo asked Tukutz which he liked more: Wonder Girls/Mithra then So Nyuh Shi Dae/Mithra, Tukutz didn't answer. But when Tablo asked Mithra who he liked better Kim HeeChul or Tukutz, Mithra straight out said Kim HeeChul. Then Tablo asked Mithra if he liked KangIn's foot or Tukutz more, and he said KangIn's foot... LOL ^^;;

I really enjoyed the group vs group thing, but next week they are going back to two people. :(

Kim HeungGook vs Kim NaYoung

^

^Wow! You are taking up another show?! A lot of HSC lovers are going to be happy with a consistent HQ uploader. :]

^And no problem :]

It was easy to upload since it was under 500 MB, so I thought, why not? ^^

It helped that I loved the episodes XD

Guest loracnahc

you know the part where they put their hands on the thing that shocks them, was that a truth telling game? and if it was, could anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what they were talking about???

i noticed that there weren't any HQ links for these episodes, so here ya go:

Happy Shares Company - 070526 - Sun Ye - Part 1

part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZGY6NLZ

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2L4G8OIB

Happy Shares Company - 070602 - Sun Ye - Part 2

part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RDXWLOK7

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2UV30EU

* join both parts of each episode with HJSplit

credit: wackycashew CB

enjoy. :D

yea, they are old. i recently uploaded them for another forum but that one's in the process of merging so i thought i'd post them here too.

just thought someone on here might enjoy them.

Guest nickfury00

does anyone have the episode with bae seul gi??? with subs?? it would be greatly apreciated thank you

Guest DKYang

^

^Wow! You are taking up another show?! A lot of HSC lovers are going to be happy with a consistent HQ uploader. :]

Yea. I rarely accept requests so I did it once and post people voted for this show on the poll I had up. It was between this and Happy Together. I might also upload the other show, but as of now I'm not going to.

Enjoy downloading and, as always, it'll be up to volunteers to post the LQ links here or just tell them to go to the site.

Guest mazinger

anyone could you plzzz

reupload Episode 155 & 156

Contestants: Son Ho Young vs. T.O.P. (Big Bang) ENGLISH HARD SUB for me

i've tried to download but i can't

thanks in adavance

Archived