[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest silverwingz

do you guys remember when i said that??? while it's not Big Bang vs KARA, it's still a group vs a group!!

i've waited for the day when they would do this, it's gonna be really interesting...

i need to catch up on this show, i haven't seen the last 6 episodes

yeah! i actually remember reading ur post and thinking that it would be great! especially with Big Bang... lol...

but i kinda just brushed off the thought, thinking, "as if that'd happen!" but it's actually gonna happen!

thanks for all ur kindness. you haven't even been watching the show, yet you've been continually uploading for us. B)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how the group vs group is gonna work...is the whole group allowed only manwon total or is it each member. Or is it they switch between members on diff days...

I think they should make the whole group only have manwon total and they all have to go through a week with no helpers^^

Guest silverwingz

^ haha~ that's kinda difficult for them! one person has a hard time with $10, let alone 3+ members!

and Epik High has less members than Jewelry so it wouldn't be fair...

maybe they get $10 each and average out their spending or something at the end... lol... i dunno...

Guest htruc

^ No, I don't think none of the DBSG members was a contestant. But they have made appearances and helped out the other contestants.

do you guys remember when i said that??? while it's not Big Bang vs KARA, it's still a group vs a group!!

i've waited for the day when they would do this, it's gonna be really interesting...

i need to catch up on this show, i haven't seen the last 6 episodes

That's good. It's becoming reality!! I haven't seen the last 2 episodes either!! >_< :sweatingbullets:

On the other hand, what a change for HSC!!!

Guest zangly

episode 225 20080529: epik high vs jewelry

pt 1: http://www.veoh.com/video/v13854091C2KkKT2Z

pt 2: http://www.veoh.com/video/v13854093sbGsSmHf

pt 3: http://www.veoh.com/video/v138540924mb3TTZa

just found them, not uploaded by me :D

edit: hmm, veoh seems to be in the middle of updates or something. should be back soon!

edit2: found another set of uploads, in two parts.

pt 1: http://www.veoh.com/video/v13851157jxPkHFQW

pt 2: http://www.veoh.com/video/v13851160r4SPmXQa

Guest evilmonk

haha the tukutz scene on the streets is hilarious...the pd underestimated his popularity and was proven wrong at the end. GO TUKUTZ!!!

Guest zangly

^ hehe no problem :D i post them up before i even watch them myself... i'm just starting now :D

_______

it looks like lee hyukjae's MC spot was given to yoo saeyoon? haha. i love him! dr fish~

Guest zangly

^ i believe there are a few episodes subbed by different groups, but no one's exclusively subbing this show. backlog!

this week's episodeeeeeeeeeeee :D i already loved epik high, but didn't know much about jewelry besides suh inyoung from 'we got married.' got some epik high lovage and jewelry's growing on me too

favorite moments:

• tukutz's "mol-ka" (hidden camera)
  • tablo's split second cameo from 'august rush'
  • eunjung's hanyeseul mission. i could tell she actually watched her shows! :D
  • tablo's radio that i often listen to :D worlds collide!
  • tukutz texting kangin&taeyun's radio show, and them reading it on the show
  • kangin's reply text message: no problem just buy drinks ^^~
  • tukutz's huge(!) computer screen!
  • eunjung's 천원의행복: the pear & honey! looked good!

Guest clippie2o9

HAPPY SHARES COMPANY 5/29/08

EPIK HIGH VS JEWELRY PART 1

credit: cashewmania's clubbox

it's been a looooooong day, time for bed

:sweatingbullets:

BTW, Ann, every week you say "thanks" to me for uploading

and I don't think I've ever said "you're welcome" once,

so Ann... you're welcome :)

Guest silverwingz

BTW, Ann, every week you say "thanks" to me for uploading

and I don't think I've ever said "you're welcome" once,

so Ann... you're welcome :)

awww.. thanks Clippie! :) and thanks once again for the LQ upload ^^.

Guest redevilica

favorite moments:

:D Thanks for the list, I keep an eye for those moments when I watched it ^^ Haha oh so that was what the text reply on tukutz mobile :D Oh I'd loooove to have a computer screen THAT big!!!! ^^ Imagine how good all the HQs clips will be on that kinda screen :P

My fave: DJ Tukutz on the street xDDDDD

asking people if they want his autograph lol ... why would someone said nooooo xD

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Why's it out so early? Is it a special or did they change the air date? But whatever! I've been waiting for this episode! Thankyou for the uploads. :)

Archived