[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the two-part episode of Jong Min and Shinji? They are both funny. :D I'm watching the latest episode with Bae Seul Gi + Chun Myung. Bae Seul Gi is cute, but I didn't see her parents or much celebrities with her. I guess she's new to the industry so her close friends are from the Reds and some Love Letter people. They show the backstage of Love Letter and we get to see Minwoo, Fany, Minwoo, Brian, Kim Jong Min, and others. I guess it was during the latest episode of Love Letter. I thought the episode was okay...I think there are better ones out there. I rate it a 6/10.

I watched the latest one too and even though I'm a big fan of both Bae Seul Gi and Chun Myung Hoon, I thought the episode was just average too. :mellow:

There weren't many funny moments and Chun actually looked like he was bored doing this for a second time. It was like he wasn't even trying and buying things here and there and not really being as funny as he is on Love Letter.

And I noticed the same thing as you did about Bae Seul Gi and not having star friends. You're right, she is a new star and I'm sure she doesn't have many star friends since she only debuted less than 6 months ago! Which is why I'm surprised she was even doing this show, but the people behind the show probably wanted her because she's pretty popular right now in Korea.

Lee Sung Jin said it best when it was so lame that Bae Seul Gi and Chun Myung Hoon just ran into each other and they were like, "oh, you're doing it?" "oh, it's you?" It wasn't very funny and exciting or anything, just boring.

I hope next week is ten times better!

Guest luckyyou

if i wanted to watch this on video

would the title of the video be Man won eh hang bok?

On VHS? I think it's "행복주식회사" I'm not too sure though.

i really want to watch jeon hye bin vs. jang woo hyuk manwon happiness

and i watched minwoo's and ayumi's it was so funny

That episode is the next one I'll be uploading, so check tonight or maybe even earlier. (hehe, the files are the last in my clubbox thing. I have so much to dl for me)

Lee Sung Jin said it best when it was so lame that Bae Seul Gi and Chun Myung Hoon just ran into each other and they were like, "oh, you're doing it?" "oh, it's you?" It wasn't very funny and exciting or anything, just boring.

I agree. I watched another show where Chun Myung Hoon was on and he's not funny. I think him outside of Love Letter and all the other variety shows is WAYY different. :mellow:

Guest teehehe

I love this show!! Unfortunately, the only two episodes I've seen are Minwoo/ayumi's ...SOO CUTE ^_____^

I really want to watch Bin vs. Jang WooHyuk...ah..I wish I could use CB

Guest ryisakooguy

yes, yes do watch woo hyuk n bins. its my 2nd favorite episode. it really changed the way i felt about bin, hopefully we will get more bin fans that way. :)

i just watched it today n yeah it wasnt that, that funny. its all good i really like this show none the less. yeah i didnt like that part where they just bumped into each other and found out that they were versing each other. i do however liked the part when one of the nrg members wore that yellow purse and went over to see bae seul gi. then he went away, then tablo came back with it on. haha she got all confused but still knew it was myung hoon.

i wonder whose gonna be on the next few episodes. i hope its people i know because the people that i dont know i usually just pass on them.

^ ahhh, fellow "Goongers"!

I've seen the eps with Ayumi and Minwoo and I swear I was laughing so hard! Ayumi is so cute and so funny! I especially loved her expression when she found out it was Minwoo that she was going up agaisnt, hehehe!

Great show!

Guest rainidy

Some episodes of this show is funny. I like the part when the stars cook and when we get to see them interact with their family and other celebrities.

Guest -Cyn1caL-

does anyone have a non avi formated link? i downloaded it (thank you for the link by the way) but when i tried to play it on windows media player, it says i can't cuz i don't have a codec.

if there isn't a non-avi formated link, does anyone have the codec that'll allow me to watch?

i cant seem to d/led off of CB. can someone please upload the episode w/hwanhee & chaeyeon (YSI, MU, or FF is fine/ non-avi file). thanks soooo much in advance!

Guest luckyyou

mirror copies

EP96&97 - 이민우 VS 아유미 (Lee Min Woo VS. Ayoomi)

PT1: SS1 SS2

EP98&99 - 장우혁 VS 전혜빈 (Jang Woo Hyuk VS. Jun Hye Bin)

PT1: SS1 SS2 SS3

PT2: SS1 ss2

EP100 - 만원의 행복 100회 특집! 만원의 행복 대상 (Special 100th episode)

SS1 SS2 SS3

Thanks to jihunny79, ALeXaNDra1137, mikaney330 for uploading mirror copies...

Guest Enchanted

The male host remind me of Daniel Haney. This show sound like fun, I'm gonna download to see how good it's. Thanks for the clubbox link.

Guest yeohweping

Just wait till you see the Hong Su Ah's ep.. She managed to stuff a big donut in her mouth like Min Woo stuffed in that scoop of ice cream. I wonder how she managed to stay so thin when she has been eating so much in the show :lol:

Guest jihunny79

MU mirrors for Epi 96 - Minwoo vs Ayoomi part 1: (~115MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMIGEKUD

Epi 97 - Minwoo vs Ayoomi part 2: (~116MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MW1D3GIU

^_^

***First downloaded from the FileFront links available in the first post on the first page. Thanks luckyyou!***

(Links are hidden behind the numbers [1, 2] and written after the episode name)

P/S

luckyyou, about the download preference poll, I prefer sendspace. FF and MU get temperamental a lot for me. >_< Uploading is not a problem though, but downloading. >dies<

Archived