[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest cam3n

^I think what yelinoh meant was that she recommend JWH n Bin eps for those who hates bin ^^

Could someone please kindly upload fany and CY eps in MU/sendspace plsss..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevjc07

I like this show. It's pretty and it's interesting seeing the people interact with other stars. You get to see who they get along with and who they know. Plus, some of the missions they have to get people to do are entertaining, especiallu when they're stupid ^^ I thought the Harisu episodes were pretty funny. One of my favorite parts was when she was backstage in a room sitting at a table with The 5tion. They were all tempting her with a box of donuts and they made her do something sexy for one of the donuts and she did, but then they said no, closed the box, and walked away ^^ Harisu's great. I love her :)

Does anyone know where I can get the Tei VS. Cho Hye Ryun episodes? I didn't know Tei was on this show. I would have downloaded it for sure if I had known ^^

Guest candymonster

what happened to filefront?!!!!!

when somebody gets the chance, can they upload hwanhee vs chae yeon and lee minwoo vs ayumi onto megaupload? filefront is goneeeeeee

Guest unexpected~romance

does any one have leeminwoo's vs ayumi in (clubbox) low quality and

jangwoohuk vs jeonhyebin in (clubbox) low quality plzzzzzzzzzz! i've been dying to watch

these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Guest luckyyou

bleh. filefront files are gone-zo. oh wells. i'll update the main page with other dls that others had uploaded later.

Guest jemima

what happened to filefront?!!!!!

when somebody gets the chance, can they upload hwanhee vs chae yeon and lee minwoo vs ayumi onto megaupload? filefront is goneeeeeee

Megaupload is sucks nowadays..... :blink::angry: I can use it just before 7 a.m. After that it can not be used...because all slots for my country (Indonesia) are in used.

Do they encourage us to pay for the premium Megaup ???

I also have problem with Eps.64 & 65 HQ version because the link is slower and slower (at first the speed is around 100kbps and now just 4kbps after 21 hours ....and it will takes another 30 hours IF the speed is constant :crazy::crazy:

oh..i want to see the one with hwanhee and chae yeon!! can anyone please upload it to FF or YSI or MEGA?

luckyyou is uploading these episodes Hwanhee vs Cha-yeon. Pls. check 1st page of this thread.

Guest HoshiTsuki

hi luckyyou & misslame,

just wanna say thank you for the help that both of u have extended to me.

FINALLY, I mean FINALLY got hold of Ep. 64 & 65

All these couldn't have be done so, without the help of both of u & those who have help me along the way too.

Thanks !!! :P:D

TT____TT i'm so desesperate!!! i can't dld the episode between ayumi & minwoo with filefront and clubbox!!! ='( can someone re-upload this episode with Megaupload or something else plssssss >.<

there's another link on the first post leading

to mirror links that people have uploaded ^_^!!

Guest stereo_sushi

there's another link on the first post leading

to mirror links that people have uploaded ^_^!!

sendspace tell me that: The daily bandwidth limit assigned to you country has been reached. Please try again tomorrow

but i hoe that it's gonna work >.< thks for tellin me

sendspace tell me that: The daily bandwidth limit assigned to you country has been reached. Please try again tomorrow

but i hoe that it's gonna work >.< thks for tellin me

oh no!!!!!! i had no idea sendspace does that!!

wait, how does it even know which country your

from?! or like, WHAT?! i'm so confused.. :w00t:

sorry about that.. stupid SS.

Guest stereo_sushi

oh no!!!!!! i had no idea sendspace does that!!

wait, how does it even know which country your

from?! or like, WHAT?! i'm so confused.. :w00t:

sorry about that.. stupid SS.

lol don't worry!! i just hope that it's gonna work =$ ^^

Guest misslame

Hihi...u can download Woo Hyuk vs Bin in my clubbox =)

Part 1

Part 2

I have other happy shares episode with tablo, kim jung hoon and be sul gi...do tell me if u want me to upload those yah..=)

Archived