[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou

cheka, i uploaded part 1 onto filefront. if you can dl hq files fast, go to the main page. it has all the downloads

pwrpufgrl, like ^^ said. harisu was a biologically a guy. she had a sex change. and if you look at the main page, there are links to dl the show. the minwoo one and ayumi one still works. i'm guessing you didn't see it. there's a lot already uploaded, so use those.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FinKLFighter

Can somebody please please upload this one for me?

EP74&75 - 은지원 VS 안선영 (Eun Ji Won VS. Ahn Sun Young)

I so really want to see EJW. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jemima

can someone please kindly re-upload episode with lee minwoo & ayumi?

thanks so much :)

I will re-up later....but plz. be patient.... :blush:

Guest HoshiTsuki

hi Luckyyou,

don't know if I'm asking much....but it took me the whole day (I really mean 24hrs) to download Ep. 64 feat. Fany & Chayeon from Filefront.

although it states download completed, when I tried to open the file, it states error...my world just came crashin down on me....i mean all the hours of download just gone into waste.....

Is there another alternative to download this file in a quicker manner??

Guest luckyyou

don't know if I'm asking much....but it took me the whole day (I really mean 24hrs) to download Ep. 64 feat. Fany & Chayeon from Filefront.

although it states download completed, when I tried to open the file, it states error...my world just came crashin down on me....i mean all the hours of download just gone into waste.....

i know it's tough for people to dl HQ files from those sites unless they have a really strong internet connection. the only other way is to dl through clubbox. someone posted the links up aboev and that's how i dled it. i think that's it. unless someone can fnid a clubbx that has LQ and i'll dl it and upload it.

Guest JustsmilE

EP68&69 - 테이 VS 조혜련 (Tei VS. Cho Hye Ryun)

Where can i find the clip to DL especially for HQ :P ?

Oh!! Harisu was a man...umm i kinda curious for that thing before :phew: but she(he)'s still pretty.

Guest cheka

cheka, i uploaded part 1 onto filefront. if you can dl hq files fast, go to the main page. it has all the downloads

Oohh! Thank you, luckyyou!!! You're a life-saver! Am downloading now and the speed is definitely way faster than my clubbox right now! Chongmal Gomawoyo!!!

Guest luckyyou

hello guys. part 2 of hwan hee VS chae yeon has been uploaded. the link is on the main page (and below). it's HQ files just to let you guys know. :)

here you go enjoy~~

Guest 0_liceyy

i absolutely LOOVEE this show! i get to see the celeb's real personality. it's so funny how wen they're starving, they do anything to eat. such pigs :DD

Guest HoshiTsuki

i know it's tough for people to dl HQ files from those sites unless they have a really strong internet connection. the only other way is to dl through clubbox. someone posted the links up aboev and that's how i dled it. i think that's it. unless someone can fnid a clubbx that has LQ and i'll dl it and upload it.

thanks luckyyou... i guess i just gotta pray & hope for the best :blush:

anyway, thanks for the uploading. very much appreciated :P:)

Guest jinnae22

hi Luckyyou,

Try searching for CinemaForge and install it. It should fix the file so you can play it.

Guest HoshiTsuki

These are the CB link for episode 64 & 65 : Hwanhee & Chayeon

Eps. 64 : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/nikeskylark/7vki6

Eps. 65 : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/nikeskylark/q1mi6

(credit to NikeSkylark - Kpop)

Can anyone help me????

I have managed to download Ep 64 via Clubbox on the above link.

HOWEVER to my horror, I tried playing the clips but NO SOUND !!!!

Why is that so???

PLS HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

**SERIOUSLY IN A DESPERATE MODE**

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Guest luckyyou

^^it's probably your codec hasn't been updated or you didn't dl any. you should first try dling divx codec. then see if it works.

Guest HoshiTsuki

^^it's probably your codec hasn't been updated or you didn't dl any. you should first try dling divx codec. then see if it works.

No luck :(

I have already downloaded the latest version of Divx Codec but still no sound...

But thanks for your pointer anyway...

U been a great help :)

Guest misslame

can someone please kindly re-upload episode with lee minwoo & ayumi?

thanks so much

Hihi..here they are

Part 1

Part 2

They are in real media format (need to open them with real media player). Chinese Hard subbed. Clear version but only 250MB each. =)

Can anyone help me????

I have managed to download Ep 64 via Clubbox on the above link.

HOWEVER to my horror, I tried playing the clips but NO SOUND !!!!

Why is that so???

PLS HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

**SERIOUSLY IN A DESPERATE MODE**

Hihi..maybe u need to install the relevant codecs? Like storm codec?

Btw, actually..if u want..I have chinese hardsubbed versions.. they are really clear but their file size is small ..about 250MB only.. in real media format (need to open them with real media player. can be downloaded for free).. ^^

Anyway..here are the files..

Fany Vs chaeyon p 1

Fany Vs chaeyon p 2

Guest stereo_sushi

TT____TT i'm so desesperate!!! i can't dld the episode between ayumi & minwoo with filefront and clubbox!!! ='( can someone re-upload this episode with Megaupload or something else plssssss >.<

thanks so muchhh

Guest stereo_sushi

i already see this episode between JWH and bin ^^ and i want to see the aepisode between minwo and ayumi because there's a moment with bin X)))

but i don't understand very well your answer did you say that i hate bin?? ^^''' beacause i luv her!! if i don't understand what you wrote sorry >.<

Archived