About HK Singer, William So

monalisa

i think a while back he announced that he wont release any cantonese albums anymore since the market is so small. so my guess is that he'll have mandarin albums.

anyhow, after he was arrested for drugs possession a while back in taiwan he really went off the radar.

i think a while back he announced that he wont release any cantonese albums anymore since the market is so small. so my guess is that he'll have mandarin albums.

anyhow, after he was arrested for drugs possession a while back in taiwan he really went off the radar.

He's right. It's the same old singers appearing and winning awards every year. Tends to get stale after a while. It's really bad publicity for him but there's always light at the end of the rainbow. Hope he'll bounce back after sorting himself out. Thanks, kkkk, for your kind information.

no problem, monalisa. :)

william is a good singer, it'll be good to hear from him again.

anyway one of his latest projects is a collaboration with jan lamb (lam hoi fung). he sang in one of jan's songs, 男子組 (boys group), the song also featured edmond leung and leo ku.

Archived